News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

OYA BRING YUWA BEEF HERE!!

Started by ummita, February 28, 2003, 07:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

If you think Isah Harmony is mad
Everybody say yeah yeah........
say ooowa ooowa
slide left...... slide rgith
Throw your hands up in the air and say thats right
ooowa ooowa 8)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Anonymous

YEAH YEAH....OOOWA OOOWA. 8)

Kai Hafsy kenan :-*

Ibro2g

Haba...there is no reason to shed tears dearest hafcy,*wiping away her chiks* I never should have fallen into it in the first place, I never...I dont want to remember. Lets put that behind us, okay. Friends forever.
As for u aydee, I would have requested 4 an appology 4 bursting in d way u did, but I guess everything iz being taken cared of. this is a time we mus`nt forget. And relax I aint hittn on ur gurl.
lets walk back to the family as a family

and hafcy....thanks, I think isah is gett`n it.
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

What a happy ending for Ibro and Hafsa. So what happened to that Me, Myself and I? ;D Anyone handled him?

iblink

QuoteHaba...there is no reason to shed tears dearest hafcy,*wiping away her chiks* I never should have fallen into it in the first place, I never...I dont want to remember. Lets put that behind us, okay. Friends forever.
As for u aydee, I would have requested 4 an appology 4 bursting in d way u did, but I guess everything iz being taken cared of. this is a time we mus`nt forget. And relax I aint hittn on ur gurl.

this is better than watchin a romantic movie LOL, dont u think so ppl???
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Twinkle

lol Newguy kai baka sani ba...ai junior Romeo & Juliet ne su fa. Love nasu so over the border. Sune qualified real lovers. (am I looking for trouble :-/ Nope :-X Ok am out
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Twinkle

Na dawo...where is Isah Harmony; PLEASE COME FORWARD!!
I read one of your topics..so I said I havent contributed in this topic, so let me unleash all I've finally gathered. Here we go:

I am sure when you went for that your obsession treatment it didnt help because it seems you are suffering from hormonal imbalance.
I do not know what nomenclature I will use to describe you.
Yous houldnt have used your noncomformist method in this forum. As all of the members will just finish you with mouth verbal yabbs.

Make I denegrate and demote Dangatanwa & Isah Harmony small. You boys should never use decour behaviour in this forum cuz za'a gama daku. I seriously decline Isah harmony here, infact I will suggest to the president & her assistant to call for your deportation. I will advice you if you want to stay in this forum go by our rules ;D

Isah seems like you are suffering from the disorder of mind & obsession. Seems like you have some sort of deformity, seems like your nomality is beyound abnormality. Infact it doesnt seems as...it is!! I am sure you are dishumanised by the absence of your brain. Which cause the deformity of your stupidity. This also makes you disapropiate here  ;D Dangatanuwa kuma I here by deploy you to a thread by ummita titled jjc. Why that name? Lallai wanna mutumin dangatanuwan gaske ne ( ;D) Was I looking for trouble or just being so nice to post my response to this topic?
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Anonymous

QuoteNa dawo...where is Isah Harmony; PLEASE COME FORWARD!!
It seems you are suffering from hormonal imbalance.
I do not know what nomenclature I will use to describe you.

Make I denegrate and demote Dangatanwa & Isah Harmony small. Isah seems like you are suffering from the disorder of mind & obsession. Seems like you have some sort of deformity, seems like your nomality is beyound abnormality. Infact it doesnt seems as...it is!! I am sure you are dishumanised by the absence of your brain. Which cause the deformity of your stupidity.

Oh gel you are the bombbbbbbbb. I love(hate gurl with devilish minds) Twinkle dont get me wrong because i hate love so I use hate if I say hate in your case it simply means admire. You go gel. ha ha ha ha ha (I am laughing devilishy & wickedly)

Anonymous

QuoteHaba...there is no reason to shed tears dearest hafcy,*wiping away her chiks* I never should have fallen into it in the first place, I never...I dont want to remember. Lets put that behind us, okay. Friends forever.

and hafcy....thanks, I think isah is gett`n it.

This calls for some sort of solemnization. A party or a-such. Finally the two precarious ppl of this thread is Hafsa & Ibro..sune sukayi heating up this beef sosai now they finally back together. This is all good. ;) But I surely will miss the laughter you two give me

Ibro2g

You will be seeing most of the best of us. If u wanna see beefs, pick som1 else okay. We r UNITED now
Safety and Peace

Ihsan

WAI WAI...Yau ALlah ya nuna mana wannan ranar...Hafsy and Ibro!!
dama ay I told u that's how ya ke farawa...to yanzu dai yaushe zamu sha biki... ;D

ko da yake 'yar uwa ba lafiya...Ibro, ka dan kara hakuri... :-X ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Yeah people ell him. Isah Harmony kana ina you have been proper demolished by Twinkle and Hafsy and others

Ibro2g

twinkle, u r doin just fine. Jama`a there is no biki, maybe there is, for goodfella and hafsy that is.
Safety and Peace

iblink

Quotetwinkle, u r doin just fine. Jama`a there is no biki, maybe there is, for goodfella and hafsy that is.

biki? wow! when?
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Hausa Error

ni mallam muhammadu is no turanci, you fiful is turanci. toh is ya ni zamuyi communiticatin daku :-/
Life is a test. Try get a 'P' atleast.