News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

SECRET

Started by Bilyaminu, March 03, 2003, 03:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

How could she be the one! When the one I should call is far-far-away.
When my love is not known, just a secret admirer. How can I tell? Nobody knows my pains are for real and I need ya. The worst of all is that I have only heard her voice once and never seen her but to me her class to mine is beyond contestation. Can she ever love me! I feel discouraged, I feel love is nothing but a lie, do you feel my heart tender and do you smile the flowers I intend to give you for Val but couldnt. How could you still be here when u are a ghost to me, I finally realize you are mortal. Should I think when I see or hear your voice next, you will welcome me? :-[
etrayal

Hafsy_Lady

she signs.......wellehi tellehi I wani silaf someody for face. Kon hi. Ha think we wan you for love!!! bamu hanaka ba? oya hold yor ears.........go rest jare...mun gaji da issues naka on love an ja maka kunni ba ka ji ::) ance forget love, just drink ogogoro sniff weed and you will be ok.  ::)
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ihsan

Bilya...kuma dai? meke faruwa ne? To Allah ya gyara...ya kawo wacce zata zauna... :D
greetings from Ihsaneey

iblink

Quoteshe signs.......wellehi tellehi I wani silaf someody for face. Kon hi. Ha think we wan you for love!!! bamu hanaka ba? oya hold yor ears.........go rest jare...mun gaji da issues naka on love an ja maka kunni ba ka ji ::) ance forget love, just drink ogogoro sniff weed and you will be ok. ?::)

sign of serious man problem!
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Blaqueen

...wai, like, how many girls do u admire in two and a half hours?? ??.. or is this juss one gelle?
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

Wallahi Bilya ka zama International Gusto(Chicless guy) ka ga wetin will happen to u. Wallahi ull find peace in ur life like uve never known before.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Ihsan

QuoteWallahi Bilya ka zama International Gusto(Chicless guy) ka ga wetin will happen to u. Wallahi ull find peace in ur life like uve never known before.

lol Fella...wai "chicless guy" hehehe..that's funny

he'll find peace without a "chic"? or what r u saying? but if that's what u r implying, from the looks of it... when peace when that way, Bilya went in di oda direction...
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Bilyaminu

should I tell ya, those that think they can hurt people keep it on, u will surely find redemption on the pain u have put upon others when its you turn. Those that sympathies with those in pain will surely find friends to raise them up when their turn comes. To make it clear to you all, these feelings of mine are things I imagine and think if I were to be in the shoes, what should I do! That’s why I decide to share it with u all and I have seen what it may look like if it was going to happen. Now I have remedy  8)
etrayal

ummita

Haba, Bilya u dey jinx us ne? kaine bakaji, u have nefink 2 tkl about sai luv luv luv & it irritates us sooooooooo that we have all advised u but in no vain......

Remedy ke? (she laffs)2moro sum1 will put up suin about being rejected, d nxt day a secret admirer & d nxt day ma gurl is wedded 2 sum1. & then d nxt man go put I don get remedy!!!!
Take a breather will yah! None hates u, we r juss fed up on 1 same issue that we have all tried 2 patch it up 4 u. U shud b thank ful man!!! Abeg naow........
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

Isah_Harmony

??? U r finally loosin it. Listen Niggah, Bitches anit a Thang, they`ll take u 2 hell. ???

Bilyaminu

etrayal

Blaqueen

yeye pesin... u dont need a girl to take u to hell.. it looks like ur taking urself there already....
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Bilyaminu

etrayal