News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Nigerianz vs expensive Dictionary words

Started by Anonymous, November 25, 2002, 03:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I taught it would be nice to say something before I zap out.
I am genuinely, highly scrutinised but expressingly my happinesss that somebody has distuguishly sortedly pick out all those that use english dic words. And the whole point it , they use those words and they dont even make any sense!!!  

Ummita leave this their forum. We get better thing to do jo. Am on my knees please leave. :P

Ihsan

Ummita leave this their forum. We get better thing to do jo. Am on my knees please leave. :P

First of...good to see u again N.Star  ;).

But errr...why do want the sister to be out of here? She's a major contributer to this forum...and without ppl like her here, the place will be dry  :D So plz, u know...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Haba N.star. The ppl here are no threat or trouble makers. They are nothing but freindly. Why should she leave. She keeps us (d family together) We are bonded.

Ni fa bani son rashin hankalinki Blad!!!
Haba Blad. ;D

Eherrrr I learn new word today>(clap for me!!!!)

CONSENGUALISTIC.
Make I teach wuna how to pronouce, (push your lips forward, make a zero shape with your lips bring about your tongue allwo air raise noise up and say CON-SE-GU-A-LIS-TIC.

Good good Ihsan...I can see you sabi whos next.
Fella try pronouncing it gently you are too fast.
These students are not concentrating. I beta leave

Ihsan

LOL Hafsah...wallahi ke dinnan  ::) sai dai a barki!
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

Well N.Star...u heard them, u heard wat k-online family had 2 say.........Am also a family & they r from now on Blad....though they myt have 2 go trhu d rituals session. Am happy here. So go home & tell blad members. Am not comin bck (she laffs).

On a serious tone meet me up @ seven thirtiesh :D
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Aydee Fella

never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

MohammedIbrahim

yeah ummita if u leave bayani zai ragu,and it'll be disastrous >:( kai juss joking who go miss u :P(lol)!!!

Anonymous

Quoteyeah ummita if u leave bayani zai ragu,and it'll be disastrous >:( kai juss joking who go miss u :P(lol)!!!

Kaida Mohammed ka fada mana gaskiya. Ina dai fatan idan kawayennata suka janye ta baka ka kwanta rashin lafiya ba. Yes stay because things are surely good here. You & every other person all together keep the place hooked up.

Hafsa!!!!!!! Na God go fit handle you
:D

ummita

I never fynd it 2 feel 2 pround 2 ask kewshion 4 di increasement of my lil oblongata....well some1 in this forum used an english that I could not make out. Ok agree to diagree hausa ppl, i dont know wats up with 'em they cant juss speak simple toranci but they end up usin sohpisticated word to sound kool but I siwe am juss laffin cuz it didnt work infact su kansu sometyms they cant really make out wat they say. Hausa boiz & girls na wa 4 ya'all....somebodi stated this

"The war on Iraqi is passionately unfit because it is like a claustrophobic and we consiquetly cannot run away from it or such circumstances"

Lordddddd bear mi witness ba tsonaka ba...but wat does this really mean...........sumbodi gimme d lyt when I gat 2 go......,somebodi shed me d lyt when I gat 2 go,..................(who r d fans of sean paul, that garage artist?) ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Twinkle

Tabdijan who bloweth that arror for english transaction communication Ummita? ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Ihsan

la la la... gane mani hanya 'yar uwa! wannan kuma daga ina haka? nigerianglish ke nan!!
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

QuoteTabdijan who bloweth that arror for english transaction communication Ummita? ;D

lol lol lol lol arrorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Kai Twinkle so you could be this funny? bloweth, let me get my dic