News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A QUESTION AV BEEN DYING TO PUT FOWARD

Started by al_hamza, April 07, 2005, 07:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al_hamza

People love qouting Islam as a religion of peace. In-fact they even go to the extent of saying the word Islam itself means peace.
What people dont understand is Islam is a complete religion.
Nothing stated in it is a myth, be it the way we pray or the dowry system we follow or the Shariah law.
Islam is peace when you follow the ideology fully.
Zakkat system wiped out poverty within 10yrs of Umar (R.T.A) time, and we should not forget that he ruled over one of the largest kingdoms.

The question you should ask yourself for the hardships we muslims face today is.... ARE WE FOLLOWING ISLAM?

IF YOU QOUTE SAUDI ARABIA.... TELL ME IF THE PROPHET (P.B.U.H) EVER ADVOCATED KINGSHIP?

ALLAH (S.W.T) HIMSELF SAYS, (I DONT KNOW THE EXACT WORDS BUT ITS SOME HOW LIKE THIS).. ASK THEM (UNBELIEVERS) TO FIND ANYTHING CONTRADICTING IN AL QUR'AN.

THERE IS AN AYYAH IN SURAH AL-IMRAN THAT SAYS

"THOSE THAT TAKE THEIR BROTHERS OR SISTERS, PARENTS, OR WIFE HER HUSBAND OR HUSBAND HIS WIFE, MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALLAH(S.W.T) OR HIS PROPHET(S.A.W) OR JIHAD FI SABILILLAH SHOULD WAIT FOR THE WRATH OF ALLAH (S.W.T)

WE ARENT BUDHISTS FOR HEAVEN SAKES, NEITHER HAS OUR QUR'AN BEEN CHANGED, ISLAM ISNT A RELIGION WHERE WE PUT OUR OTHER CHEEK BEFORE THE ENEMY TO SPANK.

THE BORDERS THAT TODAY WE ARE CONFINED TO, ARE MADE BY THE WHITES/ CHRISTIANS. FOR THE LAST 150-200YRS WE HAVE BEEN MADE SLAVES MENTALLY.

ISNT IT THE TIME FOR US TO RISE?
OR TILL WHEN WILL WE REMAIN PESTS?

for those who say
1)"WHAT DO I CARE?"
2)"WHAT CAN I DO?"

THERE WAS A JEWISH TRIBE THAT WERE FISHERMEN.
ALLAH (S.W.T) ASKED THEM TO FISH ALL DAYS EXCEPT SATURDAYS.
TO TEST THEIR FAITHS ALLAH (S.W.T) MADE AMPLE FISH SWIM IN THE RIVER ON SATURDAYS, SO MUCH THAT COULD BE SEEN WITH THE NAKED EYE.
AS THE LAW SAID NO FISHING ON SATURDAY, A GROUP OF THE JEWS DUG A CANAL NEXT TO THE RIVER AND WOULD OPEN IT ON SATURDAY SO THE FISH WOULD GO IN, AND THEN ON SUNDAYS WOULD COLLECT IT ALL.

A SECOND GROUP SAID "OH WHAT CAN WE DO, LET THEM DO AS THEY WISH".

THE THIRD GROUP TRIED TO STOP THE FIRST GROUP BUT NO ONE LISTENED TO THEM.

WHEN ALLAH'S (S.W.T) WRATH CAME, THE FIRST GROUP WAS DESTROYED AND THE SECOND GROUP WHERE TURNED INTO MONKEYS.

THE QUESTION IS, DO YOU WANT TO BE THE THIRD GROUP THAT SURVIVED?

We in Nigeria Al-hamdulillah are amongst the people with the strongest of Taqwas,

But are we following Islam exactly the way Dan-Fodio demanded?

Am sure he'd be happy with our prayers and fasting if he were alive today.

But our government.... what would he say about that?
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

mallamt

may be you should be clear and say what you want to say without hiding it behind a question as you did then you will get responses/contribution.

You wrote
QuoteTHE BORDERS THAT TODAY WE ARE CONFINED TO, ARE MADE BY THE WHITES/ CHRISTIANS. FOR THE LAST 150-200YRS WE HAVE BEEN MADE SLAVES MENTALLY.
Please try and differentiate being white from being christain the two are not synonymous, that is one of the biggest mistakes made and it is used to mislead people.  Borders (I suppose you are talking of geographical country demarcations) were drawn by colonialists and those involved may not have even proffesed the christian faith.  Your statement is untrue and devoid of facts.

Dave_McEwan_Hill

The borders you have today are entirely in the power of Africans to change. The whites are no longer in charge, are they?
You must stop using the whites/christians as an excuse for anything you don't like.
Do you hate white moslems and black christians, Al Hamza?
The colonists left Africa with many problems. But they didn't elect your corrupt leaders.
If I was a Nigerian I would be worried about American military in Nigeria.
Is it a coincidence that Nigeria has vast oil deposits and American military presence?
maigemu

Maqari

Almost missed this one.

"may be you should be clear and say what you want to say without hiding it behind a question as you did then you will get responses/contribution.

You wrote Quote:
THE BORDERS THAT TODAY WE ARE CONFINED TO, ARE MADE BY THE WHITES/ CHRISTIANS. FOR THE LAST 150-200YRS WE HAVE BEEN MADE SLAVES MENTALLY.

Please try and differentiate being white from being christain the two are not synonymous, that is one of the biggest mistakes made and it is used to mislead people. Borders (I suppose you are talking of geographical country demarcations) were drawn by colonialists and those involved may not have even proffesed the christian faith. Your statement is untrue and devoid of facts."

MallamT, I couldnt have worded that better.

Al-Hamza
  Please understand that when we debate and go back and forth on topics here we are not engaged in some type of mortal combat between people. We are simply critisizing Ideas.

its a leap in logic to start blaming and mixing up clonial and slave issues (and Yes they indeed command lots of reflection) with the religious crisis of the modern Nigeria, you will stear yourself towards a very sticky quagmire. because the long before one "white christian" set foot in africa our good hearted "Arab Muslim" frieands laid seige in the region transporting millions (my figures are totally an estimation not a statistic)
of "Black Afiricans" to work as free laborers, farm hands, servants, concubines and eunuchs in the regions of what are now southern Iraq, Kuwait, and matter of fact some of the north african monarchs kept "black slaves" much longer than did the plantations of Geaorgia.
My point is you have no point.
however if you insist on adressing the issue you need to do more than just ask a question about it.

Mr Dave, how did the elections go?

your remark on "US Military presence in Nigeria" Caught my attention, Im very Intrested on the topic but Im not so adequately informed about it. If you find yourself with some spare time one of these days would you please be as kind as to further enlighten us, or if possible provide me with links/sources of information on the subject. Thanks

Al-Maqri III