News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

report on my mission....

Started by Bilyaminu, May 05, 2004, 02:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bilyaminu

gentilis and ladilis, i am proud if you all. i can see yet desperate the
forces from angles u all remain under one umbrella sorry i mean we, forgive me
i know you all could wonder how far i have come, don't rush to read, read slowly
so that u can understand the logic.
many things had happen here and with u all. the best is that i have gain what i went for

without much delay here is the report on my mission
i left kano online for one reason to search for love which after due
calculation i found out that love is nothing but a story of sadness even if
achieve it's a glory of madness. i came to realize that now are days peoples heart
is empty, weightless full of distraction and poverty. in this condition after analysis by a professor of love
conclude that love can no longer be practices on earth. i disagree with his analysis so i
went forwarder to gain more knowledge about love. i want to make it clean so i made a practical between two apes
it's sort of like animal courtship, i found out that this apes male and female live together happily for a period of time and later in three to six month
depart, and go for a younger one, so if the old still go for the younger females what about the younger males and older females?
i went on with my research but couldn't get any more here so i decided to try it on myself.i found this wonderful gurl but i guess at the end u all wont find her wonderful
the first time i spoke to her told her she is beautiful but this younger lady refuse to accept she is! i try to convince her but no use
time pass by i was so much into her, she was telling about her pass life she started;
"wallahi i heard i cool life but i don't know what's happening to me now! first it's was Abdull we were
together for 3 month i was so much in love with him, he dumped me like shit just like that. then Benga although
he was Yoruba but i still found he handsome but he mother is the case between us she thinks i am going to
take him away to the north for life so she made him stop coming to see me even to phone"she keep talking for hours i got to realize she had 7 boys between a year and she loved all
dear reader tell me how possible it is to love two guys even in a year? i mean if she had a heart tell ?
etrayal

ummita

Allah sarkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Nice one
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Bilyaminu

etrayal

Fulanizzle

...........and ı am guessın, thats pose to be a poem....rıght???  lol...hey bılya ıs that 4 real?
)