News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Useless UN

Started by Anonymous, September 17, 2003, 06:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bashir

another thing about multilateral things. what about d nuclear non-proliferation treaty n d iaea? how come d us gets to choose who wd own nuclear weapons?

al_hamza

simple bashir,
i own an M16 combatgun, you own a 1880 design colt revovler, and i want it to remain that way,

as for lionger,
first of all, today the igbo's we have are the most hard woring nigerians and the new generation has no grudge, so it means the older generation didnt have much grudge too, as from bashir's point of view and clearly from yours too, you are ready to give up nigeria (if you are ready to give an inch, you'd be ready to give all one day) if today biafra issue is to rise, and if they are successfull in achieving independence, yoruba's would surely follow if not fight the war together with biafra, then we have the middle belt issue buring, why wouldnt nigeria fall into pieces?
as for bashir, i cant say that we return to what we were b4 the whiteman civilised our south, you see, i can only say things that i myself can do, and i see it as a very hard and extremly bloody task to devide and go seperate ways, Needless to say, there would be a bloodbath, it has always happened in history,
May Allah keep us united and focused on a goal
Amin,
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Bashir

maybe nigeria splitting wouldnt be such a bad thing. as it is now, what good has come out of it? y is every part of d country burning? am not suggesting d breakup of nigeria. as for a bloodbath, isnt d world supposed to be getting overpopulated?
what makes u think igbos dont have grudges? am not suggesting pre-colonial days, with d emirs things were bad in their own way.
as u can see i havent suggested anything, cos am a nihilist.