News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

online album...... who is the fynest ? LOL

Started by guestess, March 15, 2005, 12:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guestess

i just noticed today for the first time the online album !!! full of papdonnas but where my mamacitas at ?(i only saw gimbiya) nawa ! di hausa boys nowadayz be fyne :oops:  :wink:  ....!!! but some are busted  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: mum dukes keeps on tellin me : ki fito da saurayi ! i will refer her to kanoonline album 2 pick one for me  :wink: with exception of few... u kno who ..............

here is what i think of some of the flix

Waziri: although cute as a button is all bussiness as usual  :roll:  
hashmas : seems the romantic type
shurwa: is all smiles but he is just chillin  :?
the saljik007 caracter seems full of himself i never even saw him post anything in the forums :evil:
Barde: is also OK but not a candidate for husband ( i dont want those MU hooligans disrupting the "biki festives"
admin : is alright but CS guys  are never home they are ever hoppin from one Linus conference to the next Microsoft one  :(
Bilyaminu and co.: well.....we still cant figure out wo is bilyaminu  :?  :?  :?
Figorms: very fyyyyyne but he obviously must think so his damn self (the bobo posted thesame pic twice ) or may be he is ugly in all the other flix  :lol:
maqari: fyne as hell !!!! seems comfortable with himself... looks like a playa tho' a bit intimidating... definately not a husband material.......... : (maybe othert hingz)  :wink:
gimbiya: last but not least U are the best gurl.....i bet u get all typa IMS from the members on the down low :wink: .....tell us all about it mami .... :lol:  :lol:  :lol: .

ok im just buggin with the chart im only half serious :wink: i dont want the guys to start running down to beuty parlors to get their eyebrows plucked. and the ones who aint made the cut is not cuz thzy are ugly, i just dont have enough time. anywayz babes should also post their pics im right after Ummita and twinkle  8) !!!!!..................

laterz

I cant sign in

AND WHO ZE HELL ARE U CHIKAH? AS YOU DE YARN, FUT YER OWN FITKSHO MANA. YAN MATA AI BA'A HAKA :wink:

Fateez

hehehehe...I dey bow 4 her o! She just appeared from nowhere and

started criticizing our dear member's looks? Anyways u must be a J-lo

clone to make such comments. If not.... :evil:  :evil:  :!:  :!:
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain