News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

This is what a recent visitor to Kano said...

Started by sdanyaro, December 24, 2002, 10:34:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;

I just want to share with you some what a recent (September 2002) visitor (Tourist) about our beloved Kano said...

Kano Nigeria
One of the nicest towns in Nigeria. Very far away from Lagos,thank God,Very friendly people. As a caucason I felt right at home in Kano. Even when visiting the Old City I had no problems. Kano has so much to offer whith no hassels. I cannot understand why anybody would go anywhere but Kano in Nigeria. Kano probably has the best Accomidations and dining in Nigeria.

The Prince Hotel which Is better than most in the United States,in my opinion, as far as service,cleanliness and Fantastic food. Those people will do anything to makje your stay enjoyable
I have also included a picture of one of the entances to the Old City (I think 1500BC) and a picture of the original clothing dye pits that is still operating as it has for thousands of years.
The shopping bargins,if you look hard, are tremendous,form clothing,gold,diamonds,jewelry its all in the old city.
Kano is so different than Abuja or Lagos. The Prince has a Beautifull pool and food -totally relaxed. The Sahara is only a few miles away-Unbelievable!!!

Sources: http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/4765f/212863/
http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/4765f/

ummita

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

MohammedIbrahim

I strongly agree with u :).cuz i  was at kano last week and i spent a couple of days,u cant believe the kinna fun i had there ,and i cant wait to go back.i mean when u want hospitality ,go to kano.

IBB

IHS

Blaqueen

i say, Kano has the BEST shawarma!.. no where else in this world has shawarma as delicious and juicy and yummy as the ones in Kano! ;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

al_hamza

hey, about the shawarma thing..
i thought i was the only one that thinks that way  ;D
yeah,
dyme wanna join me for a shawarma on bierut road when i get back?
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Anonymous

I have always believed kano has the potential of being one of the best tourist destinations not just in nigeria or africa but in the world. But we must get our prioritise straight! we must understand we are a multi cultural multi religious society with a very rich history second to non.  If we start from this premise you can be sure that kno will not need oil money to be one of the most properous states in nigeria.

Shiekh

Kano ta dabo ci gari,
gari ba Kano ba dajin Allah.

it is just like what one of our scholars in Kano -Malam Ibrahim Khalil said about Kano "ummud dunniyya"

it is a pride to be a bakane