News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Why is Educatio Moves slowly in Katsina.

Started by FARI, August 15, 2004, 03:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fateez

Quote from: "Anonymous"
Quote from: "Fateez"My family has this project to improve education in katsina check dis out

www.danbukar.org

and please if u have any comments just state them here cos i dunno wats

wrong with the webmaster;he hasn't updated da site for a looong time

i know this family are you by chance related to Abubakar and Ahmed bukar madawakin daura

ummm...who r u?
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Anonymous

Fateez

Oky dats nice i'll tell them; one is ma cousin and one is ma brother

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

so you are from daura! that's makes you my neighbor. :lol:

Fateez

Yup i'm from da heart of Daura. We're neughbours? really? so where

r u from? mai adua? baure?Funtua?jibiya? Bakori?

mlbash

Quote from: "Fateez"Yup i'm from da heart of Daura. We're neughbours? really? so where

NO! should i take this to brain storming? as what are the LG's neighbouring daura? what do you say? better put more effort, anyway you try, but bakori and funtuwa are not your neighbours!

Fateez

Quote from: "mlbash"
Quote from: "Fateez"Yup i'm from da heart of Daura. We're neughbours? really? so where

NO! should i take this to brain storming? as what are the LG's neighbouring daura? what do you say? better put more effort, anyway you try, but bakori and funtuwa are not your neighbours!

hehehe..Mlbash which kind work be this again? I said Funtua and Bakori

cos dats da road we usually pass, my bad. oky let me still guess

Sandamu? Zango? Kwangwalam?(hehehe i luv dis name), Fago?, MAshi?

Dutsin ma?, Dutsi?, Mani? these r da ones i can really remember it's got 2

be among these ones.

mlbash

Quote from: "Fateez"
Quote from: "mlbash"

hehehe..Mlbash which kind work be this again? I said Funtua and Bakori

cos dats da road we usually pass, my bad. oky let me still guess

haba malama! ni ko me yakaini kwangalam? you tried by naming zango, sandamu but not others. now do you imagine daura only neighbors katsina LG's alone? if not, then what's the immediate neighbor of daura from other state in nigeria?

Sandamu? Zango? Kwangwalam?(hehehe i luv dis name), f*g?, MAshi?

Dutsin ma?, Dutsi?, Mani? these r da ones i can really remember it's got 2

be among these ones.

Fateez

hehehehe...wat is wrong with kwangwalam dont u know dat its da most

peaceful place to be? hehehe... oky final guess it has to be Kazaure in Jigawa! isn't it?

mlbash

Quote from: "Fateez"hehehehe...wat is wrong with kwangwalam dont u know dat its da most

peaceful place to be? hehehe... oky final guess it has to be Kazaure in Jigawa! isn't it?

ok bara dai na baki amsar domin kin san baa jin kanmu, to i'm from kazaure! how do you like that?

Anonymous

ahmedbukar

In reference to what my brothers and sisters said earlier about the backwardness of educational development in katsina. In one way or the other you all have a good point. But let me quote myself clearly, to be honest at times we tend to spend more time picking up and point at the problems rather proferring solutions to these. In my opinion i will suggest that  there is urgent need for us the youth to set up some sort of a collective pressure group to forward a clear formidable working plan to our leaders and the state government on how we can improve means and ways we can make katsina state as the most developed not just educationally but economically and socially. Even though the power route to achieving all that, is through good quality education affordable to every indigene of the state.
Thank you.

Ahmed Bukar (Daura)

mamu

hello ıbrahım.
my name ıs maryam ı am 4m kt too. back to ur comment.
the so call leaders who came 4m katsına are usually base ın kaduna wıth theır famıly. they only vısıte kt once ın a blue moon. ı thınk the maın problem here ıs dat d leaders dont contrıbute to the development of edu ın kt. but ıf u and ı can start d plan of mkın a change ıt wd defınately come to pass. thınk of the thousands almajırıs u see on d street of katsına. joın d team to change.
bye .

The reason is simple may I introduce myself first....My Name is Shuaibu

Ibrahim Fari an Indigine of Dukuma Dugul a small village in Yandoma

Local Gov't but I studies in Lagos, Malumfashi, Ota Ogun state and now Kano.

I guess the little Infor about myself is ok for now...........

As I say the reason is simply.......ok here we go :arrow:

If we can think back this so called westen Education started in Katsina

whn it come to Northern Nigeria....... but don't you think that Katsina

should be well recognize in time of Education in North today..? .... No it

cannot be recognize why because we don't have a University hahahaha.....

It is not that we don't have a University but the reason is there you know

it I know it........Our leaders .....who are this our leader..? Do we have a

Leader in Katsina state....? If there is what has he done to THE

DEVELOPMENT of Education in the state.

I will stop here because.............I will continue next time.

Thanks and bye for now.[/b]
[/quote]

amira

Hey guys is it true..............
I heard that Ibrahim Shema has abolished school fees for primary and secondary institutions
as its a barrier for the less fortunate.

someone update please thanks ;)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*