News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

RE- IS AMERICA EVIL ??? NO !! WORLD'S POLICE

Started by SAAHIB 92, August 31, 2004, 11:12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAAHIB 92

MY attention has being drawn over this subject i ve' laughed cos' i predict its  fallin (i.e US )as united soon insha'allah,at the same time i cried due to suffering,devastation murder that   re' currently takin place at NAJAF,AFGANISTAN,FELLUJA,BASRA and other parts of the world. all in the name of policing the world,and make our  planet FREE ? from TERRORISM and TERRORIST activities.......was this not true :?:

Anyway as a daily topic which even a secondary school drop out can figure,the U of S & A likes to potray itself as a moral world policeman ,whilst the UK act as its right hand man.does the us have the world interest at heart or is just a greedy imperialist colonialist world superpower out to protect its own selfish self interest at any cost :?:  :?: if the US is impartial in its role as policeman or does the US unfairly targeted islamic countries,whilst providing immense military & financial support to rogue terrorist state like ISRA'EL :?: my idea is simple that  :idea:  US is out to achieve total world supremacy at any price.SHI KE NAN but what CAN, AND SHOULD MUSLIM DO TO COUNTER THIS ????

ma'assalam[/b]
Radina billahi Rabban,
Wa bil Islami Dinan,
Wa bi Muhammadin Nabiyya!"

ABBAS A YAKASAI

sa salati

E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME