News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

poll; is america evil

Started by Ibro2g, July 27, 2004, 05:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Is America Evil?

yes
7 (77.8%)
no
2 (22.2%)
dont know
0 (0%)
not sure
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: July 27, 2004, 05:08:24 AM

Ibro2g

I thought we should put up a poll here too....is America evil.
Besides I want everyone to take into consideration that America and Americans are two different entities as I have explained much earlier.
Safety and Peace

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Americans may not be bad people but they have been unfortunate to have leaders who have proven be war mongers, randies, corrupt and manupulators.

Their contemporary leaders are evils.... but they are Americans and chosen by the Americans. America is EVIL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

waz

[/quote]Americans may not be bad people but they have been unfortunate to have leaders who have proven be war mongers, randies, corrupt and manupulators[/quote]

Did you stop to think that America and it's leaders are just doing what any country in it's shoes would do. I mean seriously if say Nigeria was half as powerful as the U.S what do you think we would do? Whatever the U.S is doing it's still better than half the countries in the world - including Nigeria, why? Because they still have regard for the interests of their people, most of their policies are for the benefit of their people, true a lot of thier policies were unorthodox but still at the end of the day the people they answer to are happy. Can we say that for countries like Nigeria?
Yes you can call the U.S a self apponted poliice state; a terror; or just down right evil, but whatever it's doing is for the good of it's people, economy and it's sustainance as a world power and isn't that what a country and it's leaders are suppose to do, look out for themselves? So should we hate the U.S because it's leaders stood up for their people while most world leaders just let themselves be bullied and exploited or just forget about their ppl and persue selfish interests? Instead of criticising it i think we should learn from it and take it as a challenge. All the countries lagging behind should toughen up and quit their whining,if you don't like what the U.S is doing here's a challenge - develop yourself too, so that you can become a worthy opponent and a force it has to reckon with.

mallamt

I think this is an unfair poll!!  Who decides if a country is evil? Evil in whoes eyes God or Man?  I think the poll should be more specific non of us here or on earth can condem any nation for we did not create the nation every nation comes into being because God Almighty allowed it to be we may have problems with policies of countries and leadership, but we can never assign a country as evil, that is evil intself!!

kharuldeen

Quote from: "Ibro2g"I thought we should put up a poll here too....is America evil.
Besides I want everyone to take into consideration that America and Americans are two different entities as I have explained much earlier.
:lol: na lie, americans and america re d same ppl,coz dey constitute d population of d country without them their is no america.dey bear d evil heart of america.

sa salati

americanz r not bad and afterall we r not in d position 2 judge.i've said it ealier,d gov iz juz tryin 2 ptotect itz citizen.
E(ma body,soul 'n' spirit) DA NICEZT IN DA GAME EVEN LIFELEZZ KNOW DA NAME