News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

G.S.M Yab dem finish!!

Started by gogannaka, October 20, 2004, 02:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is the best telephone provider in nija?

MTN
3 (60%)
Vmobile
1 (20%)
Mtel
0 (0%)
Glo
1 (20%)
Intercellular
0 (0%)
Starcomms
0 (0%)
Megatech(kano Only)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: October 20, 2004, 02:03:27 PM

gogannaka

I believe majority of us make use of the telephone services in an outside nigeria.
Some of us might be satisfied with the services of the telephone providers while some might be highly disappointed.
Well this is a portal where u can YAB all of them GSM or phone providers one by one......Tell every1 what is it about them that pisses u off.......

Zezezee make u no take am personal o!

For me,i'm starting with MTN. The company is too arrogant.They pretend to care for their customers wallahi na lie.All the telephone companies in nija have one free service or the other.Amma in the case of MTN the only free service they have is *556 hash.....shima they dont tell u your access days....Meaning if you need to know your access or validity period you'll have to pay.....MTsssss......where in the world does that happen.
Recently they introduced a service known as mtnfastmail,at first they didn't bill maybe b'cos it was too long a procedure to send mail using their services.All of a sudden they decided to bill the service @12 naira(imagine)..................Hmn mae i no yabb them finish......Make i give chance for other ppl make dem yabb them also.......

For Vmobile kuma have u noticed that they are the most confused network in nija?The company has changed name thrice and i have the feeling it is not over.......

Anyways make u yab dem finish.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Anonymous

e be like say yanzu wasu suka fara amfani da gsm.da duk da ake yabbing wasu fa basu sani ba don da inter c suke da.ni my own problem is trying to call from waje.da kyar da gumi, bare su nitel.to ya za a yi duk kasar tamu komai haka ya ke.
Yalan :lol:

Ibro2g

Kai kai kai... Those nija gsm , them harsh enh! them dey chop money any-anyhow. pesin go send one txt, them go karry 3 txt money go. Sometimes ma na free txt them go dey claim, na so them go carry 900 naira komot 4 ur fone kiriri pesin no fit do nothin.
 Again, that thier tarrif, na so... make I no talk dat one tukunna. Na dat sim pack wey no pass 200 naira na im dem dey welkom back 4 N3500. All d service wey oyimbo dey enjoy gonn dem no fit bring, toh oga adenuga don bring mms, but na for only him and him oga village na him them dey show... which kin wahala be dis? make them karry thier wahala dey go, we no want again. Vodafone come hijak the market abag!

haha dat was fun!
Safety and Peace

DUNUTD

MY KONTRI PEOPLE, THE TIN NA DI SAME EVERYWHERE.AS I LAND LONDON
CALL HOME NA SO 1.50 POUND WAKA GO. :evil:
BY THE WAY GOGANNAKA INA TA WAYAR KA BATA SHIGA,LALLAI KA CE A YI YABIS MANA?
SIGNED OFF
MANCHESTER FOR LIFE+HALIFA  8)

dan kauye

me no even know which one betta pass..kai na glo! coz d calling rate is cheaper especially dat of international call...lower tariff+service effciency=glo...lol!...i'm off 2 get ma glo..so i go dey glow shine pass everyone including all dem so-called city slickers!

g-naka  & all..all d tings wey u talk na tru tru..especially dat MTN stuff..it's quite funny how ppl perceive things..as in mtn being d "biggest/largest network" duznt translate it in2 d ''best network" does it? also heard they'bout 2 unveil a surprise goody 4 all thier subscribers but they'r unwilling 2 divulge whut it is yet..cud it be more dan freeeeeeeee txt bonanza? lets hope not but more lets juss cee..lol

i reckon v-mobile is @ a gud turning  point,eva since they took ova there'v definately bin lotta lotta improvement in d network arena..& ohhhh those 12 free txts one cant just afford 2 ignore(awoof no dey run belle..lol)

glo..hmn..whut more can i say???? its not in kano yet..but i heard 4rm sum1 who heard 4rm sum1 dat it be hitting kano come novemba..sounds like they got lotta goodies..very hard as it 2 believe d SIM pack starts 4rm 1naira..lol..i suppose competition is really a positive catalyst..& yeah i'll definately lov their unique(@least here in naija) MMS service which allows one 2 send sms msg wif ...pics,audio & all..gr8! ain't it?..& ohh lest i 4get it wud be kool 2 patronize glo coz it's so indiginous & citizinous(does dat xsists?lol!)...afta all it pays 2 be a patriot 4 mother naija, abi?

M-tel...hiss! sizzle! i tire 4 dat yeyye mtel...na dem wey no dey progress @ all @ all abi?..selling 49% of it 2 a british compny made it even worse..atimes one has 2 go very close 2 d mast b4 one cud place a call...LMAO..nawa o!

& all dem intcellular /starcoms looks same 2 me..dunno no nothig baut 'em

megateck! fab 4 net connection..quite affordable & d prices' really slashing down..

oops..why am i even here..afterall walkie-talkie still neva hit my village yet

(PS;hav y'all heard g-naka sells recharge cards @ bata junction?..plz send me one)
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

gogannaka

Thank u dankauye for tonorin my asiri.....sayar da recharge cards na bad tin ne?

Anyways,make i yabb smoll.
U see b4 b4 if mtn advertise on t.v or radio they finish the advert with 'MTN your best connection'.but now nko?they just end the advert with that their ringing and then 'mtn'.
In one of their adverts they wrote 'fadi abin da kake so ka fada' meaning 'say what u want to say'....i saw on one billboard someone add.'ko ana ji ko ba a ji'.

zezezee

lol.....hehehe,
mr g-naka, nothins goes personal on k-online....its all about the facts isnt it. how u been all? great i hope
gsm in nija is a rip-off, i must second. but just as a reminder let me point out a few things here:
1.  how much did they pay for the license, $250M, it that right? how much did glo pay? a fraction of that! and u knw they have to make their $$$ back, isnt it?
2.  Unlike most other places in the world, all operators have to power their equipment sometimes up to about 70% of the time monthly. add that to the cost of operations, see wat it translate.
3.  how politically stable is nija? which means their return on investment is in a tight duration bcos of the insecurity. do u blame them, if u were in their shoes, wldnt u?
4. At the moment, the telecoms market in nija is in its developing stage, which means subs have to just live with these problems. not untill the market stabilises, the QoS(quality of service) will inevitably not be at its best. they r still expanding and the subs trend is still changing.
5. in places where u make ur comparisons with (developed countrie), there is a national carrier whose job is to carry traffic thru out the country at a very cheap rate. unfortunately, here in nija, NITEL is to do that. and im sure u knw wat that means, i dnt have to go into that. inefficiency and wat so ever -ve things u can think imagine reside there. take for example, in the whole of African countries where MTN operates, nija is the first place they had to built their own transmission backbone. do u knw wat that means?$$$$$$$ my man. and also, experience comes with time! well, unless u r denying urself the fact my man! as an alternative to that, VSAT is th other option. and im sure u knw how expensive that is. if u dnt, make a research n see
6. Lets assume all the operators decide oneday that wld like to cutdown on their tarriffs........naturally, even u wld now like to make a 1hr call to chat up ur girlfriend, and so wld so many other subs......translating to more strain on the network. and then a point is reached where there is an overload on the network. QoS will then give way...and then many ppl will come here n say "men those guys are trash, dropped calls and wat have u"..

all these r points from a technical point of view, nt to mention bussiness related point, which unfortunately i am not very conversant with   :oops:

wat i am basically saying is chages will come in time ppl, not just in a day or week.

so a ringa saka booster card kawai!!!
:D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Hafsy_Lady

ANY DISSAPOINTMENT IS A BLESSING. WELL COMPLAIN NO MORE MY PEOPLE.

I AM GOING TO OPEN A MOBILE SERVICE COMPANY, JIBI JIBINAN. THE SERVICE PROVIDER IS TITLED.

HAFSY TEL COMMUNICATION (no one can beat any better than this)

I AM GOING TO OFFER 100 FREE LINE TO THE FIRST 100. AND FOR THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR KANOONLINE, ALL MEMBERS WILL HAVE FREE CONNECTION AND AS PART OF MY PROMOTIONAL STRATEGY, FIRST 100 WILL GET 500 CREDIT ON THEIR FONES. PLUS FREE CARRY CASES. IF YOU INSURE YOUR FONE AND IT GETS MISSING OR STOLEN BE REST ASSURED YOU WILL GET A BRAND NEW FONE OF YOUR CHOICE.

SO JOIN HAFSY TELECOMMUNICATIONS FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST!
What you see is what you get[/b]

dan kauye

well said zezezee(amma dai fa dat name of urs..lol)

NEWS FLASH...GOGA 4rm selling recharge cards 2 getting his own label ..guess??????? GOGA-TECH..oops 1/2cy too in on her way(ain't nobody can block ur cream ani't nobody can stop ur dream gurl)..so now lets cee whut y'all gat! lol!

zezezee

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
I AM GOING TO OPEN A MOBILE SERVICE COMPANY, JIBI JIBINAN. THE SERVICE PROVIDER IS TITLED.

HAFSY TEL COMMUNICATION (no one can beat any better than this)

I AM GOING TO OFFER 100 FREE LINE TO THE FIRST 100. AND FOR THE RESPECT I HAVE FOR KANOONLINE, ALL MEMBERS WILL HAVE FREE CONNECTION AND AS PART OF MY PROMOTIONAL STRATEGY, FIRST 100 WILL GET 500 CREDIT ON THEIR FONES. PLUS FREE CARRY CASES. IF YOU INSURE YOUR FONE AND IT GETS MISSING OR STOLEN BE REST ASSURED YOU WILL GET A BRAND NEW FONE OF YOUR CHOICE.

SO JOIN HAFSY TELECOMMUNICATIONS FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST!

hehehe, pls post my line as soon as possible.......no monthly access charge de ko?? and i hope no wuru wuru for ur company, cos if there is, na dambe go follow 'am!!!  :D  :D  , not with u tho....who go do dambe with fine babe?

Quote from: "dan kauye"
well said zezezee(amma dai fa dat name of urs..lol)
oga no mind this name ooo, its a long story!!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

dan kauye

oky now...seriously asking,when will glo hit kano????

gogannaka

I hear say they r launching on sallah day.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I have heard from my friends narrating how they feel when they lost their hand sets....never knew how terrible it was untill i misplaced mine recently. Ko a Funtua ne? i believe it was not stollen but i might have mis-placed it.

It wasnt the type to be stollen any way. Unlike Gogannaka, Hafsy, Waziri, Admin, etc, mine was ordinary, no camera, face not coloured, no recording facilities, no face cover, stores less than 1000 contact numbers, etc, etc. but i one day came back home without it.

Kai....!!! i lost my favourite companion plus my friends' numbers. This is reason i have not been calling many of you. Ayi hakuri, the good news i have replaced the set and still retain my number therefore if fail to call any of you is because of leburanci or 'no credits'.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

dan kauye

Quote from: "gogannaka"I hear say they r launching on sallah day.

sallah don come pass still glo shiru kake ji!.in sunga dama ma kada suzo dama nima...

gogannaka

Quote from: "dan kauye"
Quote from: "gogannaka"I hear say they r launching on sallah day.

sallah don come pass still glo shiru kake ji!.in sunga dama ma kada suzo dama nima...

HMN d-kayy have u heard the phrase 'tashin gishirin andrews'? well thats glo for u....they foam like andrews liver salt....you'd think they'll come in big time ....duk barazana ce....
make i yabb mtel small.......rumour has it that they'll start giving out motorbikes with their sim cards so that when u want to call,u simply drive to their headquarters(the only place there is signal)