News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

OUT OF BOUND FOR MALE FORUMNITES PLEASE!!!!!

Started by Nuruddeen, November 06, 2004, 09:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuruddeen

Eminent ladies and women of this forum, here are the secrets in choosing your right guys and men!!!!!!

First, bear it in your mind dat u don't have a lot of time to waste on long term relationship dat go nowhere.

Choose carefully b4 u enter a relationship but don't let a little loneliness tempt u into investing a lot of time with a man who is plainly wrong for u.

And just understand dat anyone who does not actually enhance 'ur life will be one more drain on 'ur enegy, time and emotional resources.

It is important to be honest with 'urself about the kind of man and life style dat u want to live.

Read 'ur guy and/or man carefully, don't deceive 'urself into thinking dat he is something other than his real self.

And always remember dat every guy/man has a tragic flaw, so choose the one whose flaws u can tolerate.

But am not asking anyone of u to choose me,'cos my flaws are... CATASTROPHIC!!!!(laughs)

Ladies and gentle women of the forum u can see we are not dat selfish in revealing our secret. Now left to u, take them or leave them but that's where 'ur salvation lies.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Fulanizzle

r u like indirectly  looking for a gurl up in herre???

juss playin ...
)

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Fulanizzle"r u like indirectly  looking for a gurl up in herre???

juss playin ...

No, not really fulanizzle! Just kidding.lol :lol:  :lol:
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Fulanizzle

r u sure???? lol...

there shuld be a sıngle forum up ın herre  for memebers....ko  nurudeen???? :)
)

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Fulanizzle"r u sure???? lol...

there shuld be a sıngle forum up ın herre  for memebers....ko  nurudeen???? :)

Ashe dai kin gane

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Hafsy_Lady

OOPS, YAN SAMARI, DON ALLAH PARDON ME, TUNTUBE NAYI NA FADO HANG-OUT DIN NAKU NA GAURAYE, SINGLETONS :P . AMMAN KAFIN NA FITA, BIKO :roll: , MAKE I SPIT SMO. A' AI DOLE KU BUDE THREAD DIN GAURAYE, TO MU MATAN AURE ZAMU JA BAYA MU SAKA MUKU TWO EYES. AMMAN KUNSAN ANCE DUK WANI GAURO DAN ZAMAN KASHE WANDO NE KO? :P  A'A MALAM NURUDDEEN KA DAWO DAGA RAKIYAN HADE-HADEN AUREN DOLE NE DAKAYI WA MEMBERS KWANAKIN BAYA NE, YANZU KUMA KANA BUDE SHAGON BACHELORS NE? A'A ABU SAI GABA DAI YAKEYI. DA KYAU! KASHI FRIZE. SEE EHN HEAD, THE FIRST STYLE YOU USE NEVER SUCCEED NA EHN YOU WAN USE "BACHELORS BIA" STYLE. I DON GRAB THAT WAYO!

MAKE I ANALYSE THIS YOUR THREAD IN ONE WORD:
GIRLS WE ARE SINGLE, COME PICK  YOUR CHOICE IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE. KAPISHHHHHH. (BA SAI KA TSAYA DOGON TURANCI DA WAYO BA :lol: )

NIDAI AS A CHIKAH WITH A MARRIAGE STATUS, MAKE I COMOT CHAIR GO EXTREME END, SIDDOWN WATCH SHOW!!!!!

PS; NURUDEEN E FO BETA, IF YOU CHANGE THIS YUWA TOPIC TITLE TO (MENS ASSOCIATION OF SINGLETONS or KOB (KANOOLINE BACHELORS):P  :P
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "mlbash"NI DAI BAN GANE BA!

ZAKA MA GANE NE, IYAYI KADIFIRI DA TSILLA TSILLA, BUGE BAKI A SIMINTI. YOU KNOW WETIN EHN DEY YARN, MY FREN NO DE PRETEND JARE! :roll:

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"Eminent ladies and women of this forum, here are the secrets in choosing your right guys and men!!!!!!

AND WHO TOLD YOU WE WERE LOOKING FOR "MORE"? :lol:  WHICH SECRET?IN BANDA GULMA DA KAI KAKE ZA'BA MUSU? :P  WAYA AIKEKA? SANABE DA IYAWA!! :P  :lol:   TO SANNU DA AIKI!

x slave

nuruddeen u must have been turned in to an emotional wreck b4 lova boy.
 LIVE 4 STREET GLORY AND CULD DIE 4  A GHETTO THING

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
OOPS, YAN SAMARI, DON ALLAH PARDON ME, TUNTUBE NAYI NA FADO HANG-OUT DIN NAKU NA GAURAYE, SINGLETONS :P . AMMAN KAFIN NA FITA, BIKO :roll: , MAKE I SPIT SMO. A' AI DOLE KU BUDE THREAD DIN GAURAYE, TO MU MATAN AURE ZAMU JA BAYA MU SAKA MUKU TWO EYES. AMMAN KUNSAN ANCE DUK WANI GAURO DAN ZAMAN KASHE WANDO NE KO? :P  A'A MALAM NURUDDEEN KA DAWO DAGA RAKIYAN HADE-HADEN AUREN DOLE NE DAKAYI WA MEMBERS KWANAKIN BAYA NE, YANZU KUMA KANA BUDE SHAGON BACHELORS NE? A'A ABU SAI GABA DAI YAKEYI. DA KYAU! KASHI FRIZE. SEE EHN HEAD, THE FIRST STYLE YOU USE NEVER SUCCEED NA EHN YOU WAN USE "BACHELORS BIA" STYLE. I DON GRAB THAT WAYO!

MAKE I ANALYSE THIS YOUR THREAD IN ONE WORD:
GIRLS WE ARE SINGLE, COME PICK  YOUR CHOICE IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE. KAPISHHHHHH. (BA SAI KA TSAYA DOGON TURANCI DA WAYO BA :lol: )

NIDAI AS A CHIKAH WITH A MARRIAGE STATUS, MAKE I COMOT CHAIR GO EXTREME END, SIDDOWN WATCH SHOW!!!!!

PS; NURUDEEN E FO BETA, IF YOU CHANGE THIS YUWA TOPIC TITLE TO (MENS ASSOCIATION OF SINGLETONS or KOB (KANOOLINE BACHELORS):P  :P

Kai! kai! kai! wayyo Allah nashi ga a uku ke kuma dan an fada muku asirin mu shi kenan mai makon a shi mani albarka kuma sai a ayi Descending on me .... Ke dai tun da kinyi aurenki ai shi kenan saiki dauki shawa kawai don ki yi Winning heart na mijinki(laughs)

Ki kuma fadama kawayenki suma suyi hattara kar abarsu a baya.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "x slave"nuruddeen u must have been turned in to an emotional wreck b4 lova boy.

Ko kuma kace psychological and sociological ..... kan ka dai ake ji ...