News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

AL'ADA KO ADDINI

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2003, 05:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waziri

No, Fyne it is a free world u should have said everything, no matter how mean; IT IS A FREEWORD. I think my mind  is designed in such a way that it can contain what ever is it from all, no matter how filthy and stenchy that may be. Fyne, by God I give u the licence: You can talk to me anyhow with the most of familiarity if u wish and I will never take it "to" STRONG.

It appears like u were contesting my conclusions as quoted in  the above post?

Well the truth is - though I don't blame u - u r more inclined towards what is the IDEAL as most people do, ignoring the reality.

You see the fact that it is said that men should go 4 women with intellect or in ur words "the beauty within" impliedly means that men apreciate more the beauty without. :-X

The fact that India Arie as quoted by you crafted those verses craving for attention from another cone-angle means that men always prefer ladies with "panty hose". :-X

Fyne Dame, while u r saying the IDEAL I on my part am only stating the real ne kawai, Shikenan!! And while u insist that the IDEAL most be kept I maintain that for a better result the real also must be considered. :-X

Being me a student of Usul Al-fiqh and ofcourse a technologist by training, I know that wisdom means merging the IDEAL and REAL and that is why I preach 4 women to strive to achieve a height in their appreciation of intellectual discourses. This, they must acheive in consonance with their effort to appear more attractive to their husbands. :-X

Finally, I as Waziri may not necessarily identify with the crowd in their pursuit of what is physical about women. I may likely marry 4 those reasons as outlined by the prophet of Islam. But the truth remains the way it is as framed by our omnicient creator of the universe and as engraved in the psychology of men that they should go 4 the physique of women.

So Allah made laws that women who fear Him should where veil that they may not tempt men and Jinns alike.

Fyne I really love this interaction. I sincerely pray that u will continue with ur efforts in understanding your religion.

I have spoken to my cousin about u and K. online now what remains is 4 her to discuss it with her husband 1st before she communicates back to us or even join us at K. Online.

Thanks you all the same. Till you come up again with your dazzling ideas again.

ummita

QuoteI have spoken to my cousin about u and K. online now what remains is 4 her to discuss it with her husband 1st before she communicates back to us or even join us at K. Online.

So........she has 2 ask her husband b/4 she can even cum onlineeeeeeee :-/ taut that only applies 2 things such as goin 4 weddins, visits, & things of such kynd..........where did this Islamic ruling emerge from? .... that a woman has to ask her husband before she can come online? Mayb recently ko? Plz any1 who has an insight shud plz acknowledge me in this aspect of I have to ask maigida to come online. Neva did I come across it in d Qur'an. Anyways juss wantin 2 know more :-X
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Fulanizzle

sALAM SIS

NO NO UM**TA, NO ONE MENTIONED NADA ABOUT THAT BEING IN THE QURAN OR SO....IT JUST SO HAPPENS THATS HOW WAZIRI'S COUSIN AND HER HUBBY ROLL....

SHE MIGHT BE THE TYPE THAT TALKS TO HER HUBBY AND SEEKS HIS ADVICE B4 PROCEEDING TO DO ANYTHING.... SUM HUBBYZ LIKE IT THAT WAY TOO.....
AND DON T  FORGET ITS QUITE PERSONAL TO BOTH HER AND THE HUSBAND , WHAT WAZIRI IS POSTING HERE.... SO I THINK HER HUBBY DOES ACTUALLY HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW. COZ HE MIGHT NOT WANT HIS AND/OR  HIS WIFEY'S AFFAIR EXPOSED.....ETC

SOOO ITS REALLY BO BIG DEAL HERE....

NOT THAT I WILL GO TO THAT EXTENT...BUT SINCE SHE AGREED TO DO AS SUCH AND WILLINGLY..... I RESPECT THAT.

AIIGHT 1 LUV
)

Fulanizzle

HEYYYYYY DYMEEEEE UR EVIL...U NEVA TOLD ME BOUT THIS PLACE.....

MALAM WAZIRI....UR TRYING TO SAY THAT GUYZ R ATTRACTED TO GURLZZZ SABODA  THEIR BEAUTY ONLY AND WHILE THE GURLS  ARE ATTRACTE.......(U KNOW WHAT U SAID)..... AHHHHH  THANK GOD DYME ALREADY GAVE EXCELLENT  POINTS....IF NOT ...DA NA GIVING MY OWN LECTURES...

AHH I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED OUT ON THAT ONE....

ANYWAYZ  THANX  DYME POR SU CABEZA LOL

SALAM
I WALK OUT
)

Blaqueen

ummita... trust men to twist issues... juss trust them to twist issues.... ::)

as for u waziri... ok, so u prefer to judge a woman by her "physique"... no worry, if we start judging u by ur wallet size, ur cars, and also the "physique"... we'll see how u guys end up... *i'm talkin men in general*

plus just because men expect us to be "physiquely" dont mean we'll lower ourselves and break our necks to live up to "men's" expectations or preference...

fulani pesin... anh anh.. i forgotted!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

lionger

fulani_queen

Anonymous

kilishi

I think i will like to respond to some topics raised here at a later date,ma'asalam
ilishi