News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

my best car!

Started by mlbash, February 21, 2005, 05:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitkat

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"
Funny enough, why is it that this low classed, ugly designed car is very speedy (Subaru Imprestre) anyone know why?

Malama Hafsy kenan!! I guess youre reffering to the Subaru Impreza, unless the imprestre is a brand new girlie model that no one else knows about.

The impreza was a run of the mill subaru model till they added an intercooled turbocharger to the 2.0 liter boxer engine to produce 227BHP and added 4  wheel drive to handle the extra power.

Its success at rallies prompted a road legal version which immediately became a hit because of the performance. It does 0-60 in about 5.6 seconds and it was reasonably priced too.

Mitsubishi decided to join the fray by launching a road legal version of its turborcharged lancer and also adding 4 wheel drive. This was called the Mitsubishi "Evo" (short for evolution) and it was a direct challenge to the impreza, producing 271 hp and beating the impeza's performance.

Subaru launched an improved version called the impreza WRX STI with a larger 2.5 litre tubo engine producing 300hp and the battle rages on........

kitkat

The most important thing I love in cars, its gotta have the 24inch rims babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D  Though am not a mad freak about them like my brother and some nonsense expensive alloys he slapped on his tires.

Its all about the Bling factor girl!! I personally think that big wheels or "dubs" or "twenties" are fine for cruising along sunset boulevard , but down here the impracticality of plying our pot hole infested roads  with these things is best imagined. The bigger the wheel the lower the tire profile you have to use and the harsher the ride.  One small pothole incident and you could be looking at an expensive replacement.

Most cars now come with 18 to 19 inch wheels as standard and a lot of them inluding the mini cooper dont even have spare tyres, but use "run flat" tyres which can be used even if punctured.

I have to agree with you though, those wheels sure look good. Some of the better brands are Lexani, Alba, Diamo and Kronix.

Anonymous

mlbash I completely agree with your words.

mlbash

Quote from: "Anonymous"mlbash I completely agree with your words.

thank you mr. unknown.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

kitkat

Im presently lusting after the Golf R32 in metallic blue, or a midnight black Range Rover Sport, for evening cruisin........

thank God for dreams :wink:

mlbash

Quote from: "kitkat"Im presently lusting after the Golf R32 in metallic blue, or a midnight black Range Rover Sport, for evening cruisin........

thank God for dreams :wink:

uhm.........nikuwa wata tsohuwar beetle nake kokarin hada kudin na kaiwa sheik mu daidaita!

kitkat

The most important thing I love in cars, its gotta have the 24inch rims babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D  Though am not a mad freak about them like my brother and some nonsense expensive alloys he slapped on his tires.

The above rims on display at the last SEMA show are supposed to be the most expensive in the world at a cool $1million dollars per set. They are made by Asanti and are encrusted with 1100 carats worth of diamonds and sapphires. Talk about BLING!!

Some may consider this excessive but some one said for the average billonaire to pick these up on a weekend shopping spree, its the equivalent of some middle class joe earning $60k a year buying a pair of $85 Gucci sunglasses.

If you got it flaunt it, ko?

There you go hafsy, theyll look good on your $35,000.00 Subaru Impreste :D  :D

precious

What happens if someone passes by and takes a piece of the diamond to make a ring?ko ba za su iya yawo da motocin ba?Anyway sai dai a can turai dan na san potholes din titunan mu ma sa barbaso mana diamonds din mu sha sarkuna  da awarwaro :D

dan kauye

Quote from: "precious"What happens if someone passes by and takes a piece of the diamond to make a ring?ko ba za su iya yawo da motocin ba?Anyway sai dai a can turai dan na san potholes din titunan mu ma sa barbaso mana diamonds din mu sha sarkuna  da awarwaro :D

Precious,I so love you.I love funny peeps and u exudes just that..& U pull it off elegantly.

can i forget hafcy? that gurl is funny as hell two..*throws two smirks*

speaking of dubs,kitty who owns this?

from crome to plat & now diamond? not good looking..we sure as hell wud scratch off a few blings off that wheel man :D
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

Hafsy_Lady

Oooo weeeeeee.........oh boi, all them huslas with big chains up dey necks. Ni a bani rim daya, I fit get a chain for it.

Hey what about Carlillac Cien Concept one of my inlaw got his eye on them and got obssessed till he finally got one. I love dem Lamborghini Murcielago, that car is SPEEEEEEEEEED. They got top speed of over 180 mph, and a 0-60 mph time of around 5 seconds or less. Its a real exotic car with excellent roadholding, braking and steering.
NO CAR IS AS FAST AS DUCATI'S, IF THERE IS KITTY LET ME KNOW

Now that car is banging. Thats the best car (Mazda Kabura Concept Cooler)

Now that is my second dream car, I call it KITTY KAT
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

NOW THATS SURELY BANGING.....THOUGH SOMETHING I DONT LIKE IS THE DID NOT DEFINE FRONT AND BACK CLEARLY

What you see is what you get[/b]

kitkat

NO CAR IS AS FAST AS DUCATI'S, IF THERE IS KITTY LET ME KNOW

Youre always mixing up your cars!!!

Inda Prada ne, ko manolo ba za a yi kuskure ba.

The Ducati is an Italian motorcycle. Youre probably talking about the Bugatti Veyron, which is basically a Volkswagen, and it is the fastest car in the world right now as well as the most expensive"production" car at $1.3m.
It does 0-60 in 2.3 seconds and tops out at 253mph.

mlbash

wow! that's real beaut! hafsy-baby you are breaking our little hearts!

dan kauye

this gorra be Dan -kauye's  ..if i ever step into the city next year man! it's a wrap & the rest is history!  :lol:  :lol: mariah is right ''i got a house in capri,my own g4 and that benz with doors lifts from the floors'' classic..who can top that? :lol:

dan kauye