News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Exclusively 4 the Prince: A reprimand

Started by Waziri, April 26, 2003, 06:53:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Egede1

DymeQueen

I sure hope it was none of your intentions to wake up a sleeping giant. Just be a good girl for now.

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

fulani_queen

egede1....WhaT tHa ProBleM iZZZ?? ?? ??....wEtin Hot Like thAT?? ??
waT did Dyme dO to U?? tHIS is sOOoo immaTURe....meeeNN...jusS DROP ThA suBjeCT.
waZIri dYme DId not InsulT u, so whY aLL thOSe haRSh worDS?? ??....juSS rememBEr this IS duniyA. DuniYan naN ba Kome baNE, sO jusS taKe it EaSY.
egede1....u said u WiLL noT stOP to tha LEvel of InsuLTIng a faCEless persoN.....EXACTLy!!....u haVE never seEN her, shE haS neveR seeN u, so wHY tHA InsulTS??....u DOnt KNOW heR.
aLL u ThrEE stOp sinKinG dowN soO loW.

lionger

Guys this is getting ridiculous. Admin, plase lock this post.

fulani_queen

thaT is exACTLy wat I am TRyin to SAY!!!....thIS is soO chIldISh....DroP thA suBJEct!....wE arE herE tO discUSS noRmal stUff, noT inSULt peOPLe!

Ibro2g

Alright...I'm here to end all this once and for all. [/color]
  The truth is, this place has become some circus since this speculations began, and its a preety bad circus. Dyme may be preety cold sometimes, but she has neva left track, and it confuses me to hear the accusations made by waz. We are all jumping up and down over nothing.I haven't come here to pick up sides, but to correct the mistakes I can see as well as possible. First I quote from dyme: and the lady says...
Quoteamma u are one seriously deluded character...(no pun intended.. it was said in a loving motherly "i pity u" way)  ;)
so ur saying KNOWLEDGE of religion has nuthing to do with WISDOM and INTELLECT?? ?? ??...

As u can all see, dyme meant no harm, though shez da funky type. Obviosly waz was insulted by her acts, she called him a "deluded character"...jokingly or not, thats fine, but thats completely different from "deluded lunatic". I mean the impact, everything is completely different.
   The truth is, dyme was cold at calling waz deluded, and Waz  was wrong at misquoting her. Thats what brought about the specualtions. And it leads to nothing.
      I respect Waz, alot. I mean he has been a real light here, a politician, and islamist, a poet and if I may say, one of the most intellectual peeps on k-online. I also respect Dyme, a great symbol for feminism, a proud muslim, black and lady. There is too much to admire from both of you, but we can neva get anywhere if we dont share it with each other. There is no point ending it like this... lets put all this mess behind us and finish what we all started... let the family go on. I hate to see what this is turning intp :'( :'( :'( and u'll neva know how overwhelmed I'd be if u juss let this over u :'(, no one has to appolgise for anything, coz I dont even see anything... :'( but just let the past be, worry about now, and the future, and everyone here...us. :'( :-/ :-X Maybe I have said too much, but its the better to put us all back together from making a deal outta nothing.
 Oh yeah, comical Ali....I think its messed too ;D
  :'(please get back to earth folks 8) ::)[/color]

Now all these didnt come out exactly how I wanted to here it, but hope it works
Safety and Peace

Waziri

That is great Ibro, great of an effort.

You see, right from the outset I made my points in regard to what MY EYES SAW for my self. And I believe many that have contributed to the AL' ADA KO ADDINI  including lionger and yourself did not contradict my submission in the beginning. The lady herself in her first series of replies did NOT contradict either. What ever it was that happened later I cannot discern now. What is most affirming is the fact  that majority submitted she could do it.I  also  note that it was after saying what I believed she said that she moved to a topic posted by Hafsat titled :Complaint of a member and said:
Quotelol.. ok..
and i have a member complaint too....
those tiny pikins people shld respect the elders (us) ;) altho its the internet.. still y'know.. there shld be general respect..!
as a marra of fact... everyone shld respect everyone!

a rage zage zage.. dan Allah, try to abstain from dissing people.. unless u have a VERY good reason.. ::)

You see Ibro, all these are what made me conclude that every thing was intentional. With regard to Comical Ali, the point  is we don't say something or somebody is FUNNY just like that, espicially when we are discussing  something serious on the general  board, that may amount to ridicule in other way incourtesy according to the rules of ETIQUETTE. Where it on chit-chat then it is something different. Mark you, Ibro if ssome one will call me names on chit-chat I will not find it weird, because the direction of the discourse there is believed to be highly informal.

Ibro, it is very ignoble on my part to concoct just like that espicially when we take to consideration the kind of image you ve already formed of me. And of course it is not that I am hurt as I said earlier because my life has for long been that of  the public. I have been bashed several times by people to the point that some wished to take my life. I really do not think there is something new I  will see now or in the near future in terms of public hatred. But the essence of my submission was to attempt  to bend and rectify. It may be hard for her but sshe will certainly, most assuredly, find herself learning from it.

She wonders whether "in corteous" is one word. I don't think the lady the lady is a philologist or etymologist by training, I would certainly have asked her to  explain why the word "Well- being" is sometimes spelt  as "Well being". Or atleast ask her of the origins of words.

Mhm... Ibro.... till I here from you again....

Ibro2g

Waz, ur just too much for mi...
?Oh Waz...ofcause its intentional...a deluded character is not insulting if I may say and its completely different from a deluded lunatic. From my understanding of deluded, it means a misleaded, or misleading person. Now either ur post was misleading the people or probably, she thought u were misleading urself, and to clearify, she added:
(no pun intended.. it was said in a loving motherly "i pity u" way) ?;)...
Obviosly, it doesnt apply from what u have quoted above.
And its also obvios, now shz pissed... u have accused her of calling u what she hasn`t...or maybe u thought it was.
? ? ? None of u has to say I'm sorry, I'll just tell u both I'm sorry, I've said it for u. Please get this even wid.

And Waz... ur a guy... u know how things are...
Safety and Peace

Twinkle

and Dyme you are a girl you kow how things are ::)

Ibro you and I will start ouw own wo! ;D Just when we forgot this whole thing!!!! Ibro mind yourself wo!!! Nidai whatever, but I kind of missed Dyme, see what you have done! The girl is off. Girl if you happen to come across, abeg bring your ass back here and dont mind them jare ::). What I like about this forum is small thing they will make it bigggggggg. (hisss)
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]