News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Katsina Gails

Started by Sirajo Ibrahim, June 08, 2005, 08:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirajo Ibrahim

I Want to marry in Katsina bu Idont know about there beheviours
oriki

kitkat

Sai ka wanke kunnenka ka sha kaudi, da ashar da masifar duniya :lol:  :lol:

mlbash

Quote from: "kitkat"Sai ka wanke kunnenka ka sha kaudi, da ashar da masifar duniya :lol:  :lol:

lailai abokina kana son takalomana abin dayafi karfinmu! to kar ka kuskura ka bari su fateez su jika, domin kuwa; yawa go gas.
amman kuma baka fada masa cewa sai yayi hakuri da bushi ba kuma domin kuwa ko turbo salansa wani lokacin ta rufawa hancin asiri wajen fitar da hayaki!
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Fateez

Quote from: "kitkat"Sai ka wanke kunnenka ka sha kaudi, da ashar da masifar duniya :lol:  :lol:

iyye?!! kitkat? how come i didn't see this one since? me muka yi maka ne?

hehehe, ai ba haka bane, ko wane gari ka je a duniya akwai mutanen

kirki, akwai marasa kirki. It's just a myth that people (especially kanawa)

like spreading about katsinawa alhali ba haka bane. Akwai wa'yanda su

ka fi kanawa masifa? da gayu? da nuna akwai? da karya, hmm....dont get

me started! Duk fadin Nigeria babu mutanen da su ka fi yan Daura

kirki! :lol:  Kuma daura ita ce asalin katsinawa, kai ma duk

hausawa  :wink:
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

mlbash

WAI DAMA CAN YAYA? BARE KUMA..................................... :lol:  :lol:

Hafsy_Lady

Sannan kuma ya sha hayakin tabah  :!:

Just because of Fateez, zanji kunya, I for tell you about Katsina gels. One thing if you are fulde just go elsewhere and marry. One was married into our clan........munga masifa!!!!! Though nami put her for her shoe!
What you see is what you get[/b]

mlbash

Quote from: "Hafsy_Lady"

Sannan kuma ya sha hayakin tabah  :!:

Just because of Fateez, zanji kunya, I for tell you about Katsina gels. One thing if you are fulde just go elsewhere and marry. One was married into our clan........munga masifa!!!!! Though nami put her for her shoe!

AKWAI WANI ABINMA DA BANA SO NA FADA..................UHM!

amira

amma fa gaskiya wannan topic should have been called SUM katsina gails, don its not all of them, as fateez said you get mutane masu kirki and marasa kirki.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

kitkat

Mufi

ba duka aka taru aka zama daya ba. katsinawa akwai asali, mutunci da kara, so it depends on where you looking, because as the saying you can't judge a book by its covers. and just because you encounter some bad seeds doesn't mean everybody is the same. 
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

bakangizo

Quote from: mufi on June 03, 2007, 08:14:44 PM
... and just because you encounter some bad seeds doesn't mean everybody is the same. 
What if one kept on encountering the "bad seeds" time and time again (as is obvioulsy the case)? Wouldn't one be right in generalising?

Mufi

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on July 03, 2007, 02:45:47 PM
Quote from: mufi on June 03, 2007, 08:14:44 PM
... and just because you encounter some bad seeds doesn't mean everybody is the same. 
What if one kept on encountering the "bad seeds" time and time again (as is obvioulsy the case)? Wouldn't one be right in generalising?
Obviously that person has a bad taste or just simply looking at the wrong place(s).
I'm just trying to be realistic here, and i know there are some bad seeds wherever you go be it kano, kaduna, zaria, sokoto, and borno just to name a few.

bakangizo

Quote from: mufi on July 06, 2007, 03:05:17 AM
Obviously that person has a bad taste or just simply looking at the wrong place(s).
Huh? Where are the right places to look in KT? ;D As for having bad taste, problem is you can't tell them apart, can you? Sai kaga yarinya daga nesa ba laifi amma da zarar ka kun hadu sai kaudi da dagawa.

Mufi

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on July 06, 2007, 08:51:07 AM
Quote from: mufi on July 06, 2007, 03:05:17 AM
Huh? Where are the right places to look in KT? ;D As for having bad taste, problem is you can't tell them apart, can you? Sai kaga yarinya daga nesa ba laifi amma da zarar ka kun hadu sai kaudi da dagawa.

As a man/woman when you meet certain people you can be able to tell where that person is from or who that person is and by the kind of background they originate. As for where are the right places to look for i can't tell you that, one has to use his/her own judgement and go by their instinct.