News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Katsina Gails

Started by Sirajo Ibrahim, June 08, 2005, 08:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: mufi on July 07, 2007, 03:11:33 AM
As for where are the right places to look for i can't tell you that, one has to use his/her own judgement and go by their instinct.
Nah. I wasn't expecting you to ;D You are up in arms whenever KT girls are pinched. Ko bakatsiniya ce?

hafsee

Quote from: Sirajo Ibrahim on June 08, 2005, 08:42:52 PM
I Want to marry in Katsina bu Idont know about there beheviours
meet a girl try a girl if the girl fits ur expectations in every way marry the girl. now KT girls.... am frm KT but never grew up thier i grew up in KD so.. my point is every girl is different in her own ways. ur asking of behaviours right? u may wanna date the girl first so that what every one is saying doesnt discourage you already b4 u even get a head start. girls every where have diff behaviousr all KT girls cant have same behaviours.
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

Mufi

Quote from: hafsee on August 09, 2007, 08:47:34 PM
meet a girl try a girl if the girl fits ur expectations in every way marry the girl. now KT girls.... am frm KT but never grew up thier i grew up in KD so.. my point is every girl is different in her own ways. ur asking of behaviours right? u may wanna date the girl first so that what every one is saying doesnt discourage you already b4 u even get a head start. girls every where have diff behaviousr all KT girls cant have same behaviours.

Thats what i've been saying try and taste the waters(meaning of course date and see if u like them or their so called behaviour) and make ur decision from then on. I also hail from KT but i was born and raised in KD.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

hafsee

Quote from: mufi on August 09, 2007, 11:19:42 PM

Thats what i've been saying try and taste the waters(meaning of course date and see if u like them or their so called behaviour) and make ur decision from then on. I also hail from KT but i was born and raised in KD.

oh really dats gud 2 know.. sannu 'yar uwa ya abubuwa?

Mufi

Quote from: hafsee on August 11, 2007, 07:32:13 AM
Quote from: mufi on August 09, 2007, 11:19:42 PM

oh really dats gud 2 know.. sannu 'yar uwa ya abubuwa?

Yauwa, kema yaya kike? hope everything is perfect.

hafsee

well not "PERFECT" per say but Alahadililah tnx alot hows d week end going for you?

Mufi

Quote from: hafsee on August 12, 2007, 11:02:19 AM
well not "PERFECT" per say but Alahadililah tnx alot hows d week end going for you?

Well u know how the weekends r always busy, but alhamdullilah back 2 work monday insha allah.

bakangizo

hafsee

IBB

Amma Aliya bata ji dadin ganin Ali da Ali yayi ba
IHS

amira

To ku yan Ali, yaya kuke ne ya gida da komai? ;D ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

bakangizo

Quote from: IBB on August 21, 2007, 05:02:01 AM
Amma Aliya bata ji dadin ganin Ali da Ali yayi ba
Na gode IBB. Amma fa ni kaina na kasa deciphering din wannan kalamai naka ;D

Dan-Borno

Ali yaga Ali, Ali Ali, Musa, Ibrahim yaga Ibrahim
this and that, kai kuje nan, bamu gane irin wannan
maganganu a tuttumbure.

Gaskiya Bakangizo, wannan avatar naka yana
distracting dina too much, see how the mugu
they push his innocent brother ;D
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

hafsee

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 21, 2007, 05:28:41 PM
Ali yaga Ali, Ali Ali, Musa, Ibrahim yaga Ibrahim
this and that, kai kuje nan, bamu gane irin wannan
maganganu a tuttumbure.

Gaskiya Bakangizo, wannan avatar naka yana
distracting dina too much, see how the mugu
they push his innocent brother ;D

idan baka ganeba to kai ba cikaken bahaushe bane. saboda hakane Ali ya ga Ali ai .... hahaha hp ur nt confused

amira

Quote from: hafsee on August 21, 2007, 07:42:05 PM
idan baka ganeba to kai ba cikaken bahaushe bane. saboda hakane Ali ya ga Ali ai .... hahaha hp ur nt confused

hafsee and mufi ku yan ali dan allah break it down for us, bamu gane this thing ba.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*