News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

mass wedding?

Started by ikoro, August 12, 2005, 05:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ikoro

let us organise mass wedding for our youth here in nigeria like in othre country.is not to bad.
things are very hard in this country,is not all that can afford to .......
 love
the  day
i found youi eant to be around you
let it be me

HUSNAA

good idea ikoro.
lets start with u :lol:  :P
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

amira

Husnaa your funny ;D  ai wanan shi ne faduwa tazo daidai da zama.

since you said to start wit ikoro, bai sake zancen mass wedding ba joker ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Dan-Borno

But its not a bad idea also.  In this case, the community should take the responsibility of the ceremony, paying the dowry and one year subscription (full option).
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Ihsan

In the UAE, such practice is common. The government organizes and pays for the wedding (everything inclusive...dowry and all). so it wudn't be a bad idea...but first we need to tackle more serious issues (i guess)
greetings from Ihsaneey

gogannaka

I doubt if this is possible in a country of 140 million  ::)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Tsiyar abin shine wata ma ko wani aurad da su za ayi ta karfi da yaji ta wannan hanyar.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Mass wedding will also mean mass spread of diseases.
I really don't support the idea,... Sound kind of fun though.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Mufi

Ai ina ganin da akayi wannan, yanzu kowa so yake ace shine yake shinning at that moment and they don't want to share the stage with anyone. Zamani ya canja ;D ;D, ko cikin families that r really close not all of them will be willing to have more one couple that r getting married at the same time, because of some financial or economic reason. Allah ya taimaka.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

IBB

Mass wedding never heard of it but it sound good and very economical. But I think it has some short comings. Cheap marriage = cheap divorce.
IHS