News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

K-Online Get 2gether

Started by Dante, August 13, 2005, 08:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySeLf

Quote from: Muhsin on October 17, 2008, 10:53:37 AM
Ai Myself, its an indisputable fact that I'm the youngest here. Many of you are aunties, uncles and even mothers or fathers to me.

It's indisputable fact that kafi kowa surutu kan shekaro dai? How did u know u are the youngest here?
Please how?? 
Being uncle and aunties kuma ai has nothing to do wt age as husna already mentioned...

Quote from: Muhsin on October 17, 2008, 10:53:37 AM
Yanzu kina 50yrs, inshaAllah as soon as you close 60 zan yi aure.

Reaching such age is blessing muhsin, just think about ths who died in their teens and twenties.. So Ubangiji yasa
Inkai ga wanna lokacin.... Kaikuma sai ince Allah yasa bazakayi aurenba har sai lokacin da zankai 50/60 din tunda
haka kace..... WAI!! :o
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Jibo

Don Allah Ku kyale Muhsin yaji da jarrabawa da sauran abubuwan da suka dame shi: yayi karo da 'yan fashi, disappointed with his ... loved one because of her kids and several marriages, yayi salla shi daya tilo! etc etc... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Kaima dai ka fada, Jibo.

Am so sorry, Myself. I never thought my joking words would generate such reactions from you. Am sorry once again. May be I should check my sense of humor when next replying to your other jokes.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

That is pretty good Muhsin. Take a different pose and carry-on! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

MySeLf

Quote from: Muhsin on October 21, 2008, 12:52:38 PM
Kaima dai ka fada, Jibo.

Am so sorry, Myself. I never thought my joking words would generate such reactions from you. Am sorry once again. May be I should check my sense of humor when next replying to your other jokes.

Toh, what are u sorry about? Is that not a simple reply to ur comment? or does it sound other wise?
If yes then is totally unintentional, no hard feeling muhsin.. Some of what I said is also a joke, some
fact of course, just because nobody is yearning about his age does not mean u are the youngest here
and you know that too..... But I don't know what is't about u and age issue, So may be I should stay
out of it and watch from the distance.....!

Muhsin

Cool...understand it now.,. Myself. I thought you were tough then. LOL ;D

MySeLf

Quote from: Muhsin on October 22, 2008, 02:51:08 PM

Muhsin ai u've proved more tougher for chasing ur whole Aunty away...

Jibo

Please call her back with persuation and prayers! :'( :'( :'(

Muhsin

Quote from: Myself on October 22, 2008, 09:35:12 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on October 22, 2008, 02:51:08 PM

Muhsin ai u've proved more tougher for chasing ur whole Aunty away...

Don Allah da wasa kike ko you really mean it?  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Dan-Borno

GENERAL NOTICE
In view of the recent clamour for the conversion of
our online forum into a NGO or other intellectual
movement with aims and objectives and several
other views it has generated, I, as the Chairman of
the GTG hereby confirm that the GTG is going to
take place as it has been proposed earlier.

The GTG as suggested by our esteem elder Waziri,
will take place in a restaurant (members are free to
decide which restaurant) for the purposes of knowing
each other and exchanging pleasantries ONLY.

It is also allowed to come along with other family
members/friends or well wishers, meanwhile, I am
making contact with Engineer for possible sponsoring
of the snacks to be taken, else, everyone will be on
his own.

The proposed date MUST fall within public holiday
which is either during Eid, Christmas or New Year
holiday.  The method of arriving at the date is by
voting, each member should make open his chosen
date and by so the highest date is the date of the
GTG.

Any other suggestion is welcome.

SIGNED
DB
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Dont forget to book space in the restaurant for so many guests so that you dont go to one and find its already jam packed. Find out how many are concretely attending as well. I suggest that since everyone is going to be paying for his meal which isnt a bad thing in itself, why dont u put a flat rate and collect the money in advance from  attending members ( that ensures commitment as well). Then negotiate with the restaurant for a discount on the meals since they are getting cash in bulk and let them either cook up something in general for everyone to eat or just have a discount coupon on the food items on offer in the restaurant. 
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

sank you bery moch auntyn muhsin for this observation.
i think it will not be out of place to as from today that all
interested members should send me a PM indicating their
willingness to attend, then we will know how many of you
ladies and gentlemen will be attending.

as regard to the meal ticket, i will still contact His Royal
Highness if he can sponsor it himself or jointly with
Ummita - i will brief members on the outcome.

Any suggestion on the dressing code during the GTG?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I stillthink that British council, Kano should be the venue and X-mas period is okay, most Hajjis would have returned. Let us assume 75 members and their friends will attend, time: 2-5.30PM, etc. etc.
Snacks and lunch 75*1500= N112,500 and then some gifts N50,000. total N162,500.

Honourable Chairman and members me kuka gani?

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dan-Borno

;D  ;D ehm you forgot to include Mr. Chairman's allowance
which is N50,000.00 as well as my P.A MySelf which is N15,000.00

The budget is fair enough and i am sure baza mu kai 75 ba
but nevertheless, its ok for the purposes of budget.

Maganar venue kuma, i think ai Mudacris has already reserved
a place for us, i think, he should come forward and brief us
if the venue is still markd "reserved", ina kake ne COPER SHON?

Gift items kuma? may be you should throw more lights. i dont
understand it.