News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Man U Sucks.. Kofa is right!

Started by Masoyi, January 03, 2004, 05:28:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Masoyi

All you manchester supporters suck.

Sanusi A alasan...., saraki, dante, you all suck!

Even the women: fateez... and everyone that supports

manchester suck. ;D  ;D
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

Sas

Salamu Alaikum

All I can say is Allah ya baka Hakuri dan ban san abun zai zamto haka ba. kawai nayi niyyar na gyara maka kuskuren da kai ne. Kuma bawai maganar ka ta bata min rai bane Wallahi ko kadan kawai dai ni a tunani na hakuri shine yafi dacewa na baka saboda kasan ni ba manufata na saba da wani musulmi ba akan Kwallo. Tir da wannan dabiar.

Maganar we suck wannan kai ya dama ::) babu abun da ya canja daga jikina ko tunani na dan kace I suck. Ban sanka ba so babu abun da ya shafe ni.

Kada kasa ball ta zame maka kamar wani abu gaba da komai. Menene? Kawai supporting club muke yi kuma dan ra'ayin mu baizo daya ba doesn't mean mutum (MAI HANKALI) ya bude baki ya fadi wata "bakar magana" wadda anan batai tasiri ba. Da fatan ka fahimta cewa ba wanda ya damu idan wani stranger (Wato kai kenan Masoyi) ya fadi shirme a kansa.

Bissalam
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

Masoyi

Sallama da aminci a tare da ku ya ayyuhal musulumin.

Ku gafarce ni idan abin da na fada muku ya bata muku rai, amman fa nayi mamakin maganar da SUNUSI kayi. ban zaci cikakken saporter na wasan kwallo ransa zai baci ba don sunyi tadi da wani saportan abokin hamayyar team nasu ba ? Ni abin da nake so ne na nuna muku duka anan, shine mu dinga yin tadin kwallo, kuma ai wani abu da naga baka fahimta ba da wasan kwallo shine cewa shi wannan wasa ai ya gaji irin haka. Dole ne a dinka yin irin wannan tadi, don shine yake sawa wasu mutanen sha'awar wasan. Idan dai ko na bata muku rai jama'a, to a gafarce ni.

Bissalam.
oyayya ruwan zuma, in kasha......

Sas

Salamu Alaikum

Wallahi ko kadan raina bai baci ba akan abin da ka fada. Ni dai a nawa tunanin shine maganar da ka fada ta cewa wani abu zai faru wanda bai riga ya faru ba a lokacin bai dace ba. Kuma nayi maka bayani iyakar sanina so kwata kwata babu wani bacin rai akan hakan.

akan last message dinka nayi magana kamar yadda nayi saboda maganar ka akan mu take wato harda sunanmu a tare da ita to kaga dole ne na fayyace maka ya naji.

Bissalam.
ny good thing I said is from Allah and any bad thing I said is from me...So I ask for Allah's forgiveness for my errors both conscious and unconscious ones...Ameen!!!

lionger

ajingi

Sai yanzu zezezee ya fadi garkiyar lamarin. Don harka ta yan kwaya na da abin al'ajabi. Saboda, kokarin su was going beyond expectation. kafin a fara gane su.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Negus

Well u fellas should better sit up and face the reality man u will surely bounce back, to be the RICHEST SPORTING OUTFIT is not a joke so i'll advice all those "anti-man" u as we ususally call them to better join the RED TRAIN or else..............

Anonymous

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "zezezee"man u sucks!!!!!
Alex Fergurson dinma ai dan kwaya ne! he also gives drugs to his players n tell them not to appear b4 the test committee. ?;D

kai mallam watch ur words  :twisted:  :evil:

MAN UTD RULES :!:
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

Ibro2g

This thing isnt even worth a reply Who ever thinks United is not good enuff for him or cant support them or hates them, that is his opinion. But to says United suck is probably the worst thing his mouth has ever pronounced or that his fingers had dared to type. It is unarguable that there has never been a team in the whole of premiership, no England even with a winning history and as vicorious as United.

Since the turn of the century, the Reds have done wonders in football, and up until the accident of February 6th, 1958. United was the most succesful English club. The team that had won our first champions leage and were tipped for another that year, on thier semifinal trip....it became the squads last except for the manager and. True they trembled for another decade or so, just when they were getting back at it, Liverpool filled its space and won so much that it still huts us.

Come the 80's Alex ferguson came to hand. He suffered for 3 seasons and on his would-have-been last season, he got the trophy. And he has been getting so much more ever since. Today yet again, there still isnt a team in England with the success of Manchester United. Liverpool might have more trophies, but we are undisputed English giants of all time, and Giants may sleep but they never shrink. We are back atop. Winning more and playing better. Incarnations of our legends are flowing through the Jersey numbers 1, 7, 11, 8 etc.

Whoever wants to hate on united should get something more substancial to put in against. Arsenal better keep thier mouths shut, I'm not talking to a non championship winner. I regard nothingham forrest ahead of u. Go win something then we'll talk. This is England, This is Uniteds turf, This is my turf, this is where my cubs scatter and fight fiercely for my greatness, but only I have the finace of being an English Giant, an English Champion...for I am Manchester United.

Forever united...unforgettable

Safety and Peace
Safety and Peace