News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Advise to Un-married Felow

Started by dankasa, February 05, 2006, 04:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dankasa

I will to advised our un-married individual to try and help the society of our coutry if you know you are not goog looking pls try and look for a girl who is goog looking so that ou can help your childrens why i riased this is that the amount of ugly children is getin over pls try and look into it.
color=blue]Maturity Is D Ability Not To Tell The Truth But To Lie!/[color]

dan kauye

Quote from: "dankasa"I will to advised our un-married individual to try and help the society of our coutry if you know you are not goog looking pls try and look for a girl who is goog looking so that ou can help your childrens why i riased this is that the amount of ugly children is getin over pls try and look into it.

This is not a good way to get attention..

sorry but next time try harder *flop* :arrow:  :arrow:

and might i add that insecurity is taking a serious turn on somone :!:
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

hafsee

Quote from: dankasa on February 05, 2006, 04:34:30 AM
I will to advised our un-married individual to try and help the society of our coutry if you know you are not goog looking pls try and look for a girl who is goog looking so that ou can help your childrens why i riased this is that the amount of ugly children is getin over pls try and look into it.

wow so fake no offence
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

gimbiya_khady

you called this is topic worth discussing.how pathetic, where exactly are u tryna head?

Cekenah

Wow, a sure candidate for "Post of the year" award... ;D

HUSNAA

Its intelligence that counts in the long run, not good looks. I would rather have an ugly very intelligent partner than a handsome stupid one. Besides if u dont know something let me tell you, ugly ppl improve with age. The older they become, the more they fit in with their looks and hence become attractive. In this day and age also, one doesnt need to be good looking by birth to become good looking and also even if one doesnt go for cosmetic surgery to improve one's looks, everyday grooming works wonders.
Lastly, it is personality that counts in the long run. A truely amazing person never looks ugly no matter how ugly he/she is, because his/her essence is what shines through the person so that one never 'sees' the ugliness if there ever is any.
Did u know that a beautiful nasty person's beauty is always lost upon closer acquaintance while an ugly wonderful person always looks beautiful, because it is a pleasure to know them?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Mufi

Husnaa kin gama magana. As the saying " beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". it's what is in the heart that matters.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

dan kauye

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

Thank u Mufi
DK, this is not a flop thread. Its owner is just insensitive. I wonder how GOOD LOOKING he is to be disparaging others. Oh by the way, notice the similarities in yr names Dan kauye da Dan Kasa.. rather like beran birni da beran kauye wot?  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Good-looking doen't mean almost anything to me. As one saying goes; some people's beauty is just akin to that of a snake's son/ Kyan dan maciji because it looks very nice to be looked at but to keep acquintance to....one will definetly learn a bitter lesson.

All in all, Husnaa has finished explaining everything as also supported mufi. And I can support both husnaa and dan-kauye. They, to me, said things related to each other. The thread is flop so also its owner is insensitive and likely religiously illeterate. Sorry I sound too hard, so I have to be. Apostle of Allah, Muhammad (SAW) says in his hadith; some people marry due to following reasons; because of their partner's wealth, beauty or family standard/reputation. But I suggest you to marry because of your partner's(wife) religion. Then you'll be blessed.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

amira

Wannan kuma what kind of advice is this? ??? this aint even advice wannan shirme ne no offence.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

jewel(abdulgee22)

My ppl Born Ugly pikins if u want to.......................kai Dankasa, u never hear of wani abu call FLASTIS SOGIRI ne? ip u dnt try likitochi in america, with ur fews dollars ur ugly pikin can becime d next miss world.

Next time u want attention try something better......................even though u got ppl attention........

Valkomen till kanoonline............. :P
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

amira

" The one who makes most excellent everything that He creates."
                                                          (As - Sajdah 32:7)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

Muhsin

Quote from: amira on August 29, 2007, 02:04:23 PM

" The one who makes most excellent everything that He creates."
                                                          (As - Sajdah 32:7)

An gaida Malama Amira.

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

I don't see this topic as a flop.
The poor fella is just saying his mind and i believe you should all not castigate him.
That was his way of trying to solve the problem he saw.
What happened to 'every1's at liberty'?

That phrase 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' anya kuwa? Akwai fa mutanen da kana ganin su kasan ko dau kyawawa ne ko munana.Period.
Ugliness fa.Is it in the eyes of the beholder too?

I really don't believe the guy when he said that ugly people are on the rise. In my own opinion i'd say that beautiful ppl are on the increase.
Maybe people have since sought his advise and are opting for beautiful+handsome match.

Someone once told me that a rich, intelligent but very ugly person wanted a son that would inherit his wealth but he wanted a son who was handsome unlike him. His friends advised he get a very beautiful wife. He found wata hadaddiyar mace but very very dull.
The poor child in the end ended up with his mother's dullness and his father's ugliness.
Abun daga Allah ne.

Dan kasa's advise to the unmarried fellow would have been to marry someone you really love and admire.
Marrying someone you are comfortable with his/her beauty is equally important. Likewise it is always advisable for one (especially men) to marry someone who you find sexually attractive.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment