News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ABOUT COMPERITION...

Started by Fulanizzle, January 04, 2005, 06:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

SALAM...

I AM SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE... I  BROKE MY LEG AND COULDNT MOVE OR DO ANYTHING FOR MANY WEEKS,,ALMOST 8 WEEKS...

BUT NOW AM  GETTING BETTER.

YES  SO THE COMPETITION CONTINUES..... AND THERE WILL BE A LIST OF PRIZES...AND GUESS WHAT? THIS TIME U CHOOSE WHAT U WANT FROM THE LIST.... IF UR THE WINNER THAT IS.... THE COMPETITION WILL  START JANUARY 01 AND WILL FINISH DECEMBER 31..INSHA ALLAH IT WILL BE LIKE THAT FROM NOW ON. AND THE  NEW ENTRIES POSTED WILL BE CONSIDERED AS JANUARY'S ENTRY. AND 2 POEMS WILL BE SELECTED FROM 'THIS JANUARY '. BUT IN OTHER MONTHS, 1 POEM WILL BE SELECTED.

ANY QUESTION... DONT HESISTATE TO ASK...
)

elgaazus

Fulannizle, you have my sympathy. We where not aware of your accident but you said you are now feeling better, we wish you quick recovery to your fullest strength. Welcome back!!
orget about it

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Allah-Sarki.... Allah (SWT) ya baki lafiya kuma Ya baki ladan jinya-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

kitkat

Broke your leg doin what :?: I smell a story here, or at least a poem

bobboss

sorry hard luck! definitely a peom must come out of this.
i agree with u kitkat.
hei! guess what ?

bobboss is going to take that wonderful trophy of yours.just wait,time shall tell.cheer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
m an advocate for the maintenance and preservation of the northern cultural heritage.and advocate for the movement of the northern agenda and its actaulization.

Ibro2g

My deepest sympathies... Its an incredible connection sha, how a temp. amputation could induce another else where.... I'm glad everyone is better.
Safety and Peace

elgaazus

Holla kanoonliners!!!!!!  I just want to bring to our conscience that for the care we have for Fulanizzle we are digressing from the aim of the thread 'about the competition', but who will blame us she deserves all the cares. Shalom
orget about it

mlbash

Quote from: "kitkat"Broke your leg doin what :?: I smell a story here, or at least a poem

why asking? doing the normal daily routine of course! what story kuma?
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "mlbash"
Quote from: "kitkat"Broke your leg doin what :?: I smell a story here, or at least a poem

why asking? doing the normal daily routine of course! what story kuma?

As in which guy she was thinking about when she sliffed and broke ze leg! Hehe
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc