our world...conflicts, conspiracies...

Started by Ibro2g, January 20, 2003, 03:06:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ummulhuda

Mhmmmm Tlk about mass murder, throat slashing, bullet flyers, blood stream in bloody pools, killings ova supper........!!

Hell..... wats gotten in2 u babes?!!! War is by no means a subject 2 converse ova hot soup xcetra. Well we myt as well start havin dead ppl 4 supper. :D

YUM YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are we inviting them or eating them? :o :o :o :o

MAG

Some message board i find myself... for one i wont mind having them for dinner.

Pple tell me, if Allah (SWT) has said He is gonna fight this war and He is gonna win it.... why then do we need to pray, abi we think He might change his mind (Astaghafrullah). For the same reason we pray we should also not resign ourselves to it and say thats all we can do... and someone was asking me what i could do ko??? Natin, since har yanzu ba wanda ya gaya mun inda wadan nan servers din suke... haka nan kawai in gaya muku don a zo a tafi da ni guantanamo bay.... to na ki wayon.  But seriously there is a lot we can do, prayers inclusive... hey you know that as little as hating it in your mind is doing something?

Ummulhuda

QuoteSome message board i find myself... for one i wont mind having them for dinner.

Hey Sounds great!!!, Let's start a club for cannibals. We could invite Hannibal Lecter to launch it!!!!!!!!

Ummulhuda

QuoteSome message board i find myself... for one i wont mind having them for dinner.

Pple tell me, if Allah (SWT) has said He is gonna fight this war and He is gonna win it.... why then do we need to pray, abi we think He might change his mind (Astaghafrullah). For the same reason we pray we should also not resign ourselves to it and say thats all we can do... and someone was asking me what i could do ko??? Natin, since har yanzu ba wanda ya gaya mun inda wadan nan servers din suke... haka nan kawai in gaya muku don a zo a tafi da ni guantanamo bay.... to na ki wayon. ?But seriously there is a lot we can do, prayers inclusive... hey you know that as little as hating it in your mind is doing something?

The prayers and Du'as are actually for our own good. Think of it this way. Allah does not need our worship, our prayers. He Is totally Independent of us, whereas we need Him, His Mercy, His Protection. If like you and I, we are far away from the scene of mayhem and murder, we tend to take these issues lightly, because they are so far away that they do not disturb our comfort level that much. Therefore the ernesty and intensity of your prayer to a long suffering brother somewhere out in the world acts as purification for your own soul. Plus you get all the Thawabs for doing so, since supplicating to Allah is an injunction from Allah.
The long suffering brother out in the frontline of course has no comfort zone. So he is engaged in a routine round of prayers for safety and survival, because as a muslim, that is the only way he can feel a measure of security.
At the same time, In a truly Jihadist war/battle, there are never losers on the Muslim side of the fence. So for every hardship a person suffers, he gets his sins removed or gets Thawabs for the hardship. For some ppl, it is the only way of attaining paradise, so on the surface of it, Allah S.W.T. lets them suffer this apparent hardship.  

As Muslims, it is incumbent upon us to help anyway we can, and as you wrote, even hating it slightly is good.
Me? Sometimes I get tired of the whole because in today's war ridden world, you can never be sure who is in the right and who is wrong, despite its being maybe a war/battle between Muslims and non muslims. For example We all sympathise with Saddam. But he is no angel and he can be extremely cruel to muslims. Remember what he did to the Kurds in the Northern Iraq. Mass slaughter of Muslim men women and children using biological weapons.
So if I fought Saddam's war and got killed, where would I end up? Or even the Taliban for that matter, for women suffered terribly during his regime. The rights of the maligned women still hang over his head and he will answer to Allah on the day of Judgement.
What about the Palestinians and suicide bombing? I still feel a rawness inside when I see the innocent Israelis hurt by suicide bombs just as I feel anger when I see Israeli soldiers molesting innocent defenceless Palestinians. And I still wonder what will happen to these unfortunate souls who intentionally kill themselves even when they know in Islam that anyone who commits suicide will NEVER enter paradise. There is no use justifying it either and saying that they had no alternative, since they had no superior fire power and the Israelis have the massive support of the U.S.A. Abi, it was the same when Abraha marched his Elephants into Mecca, it was the same when the  Prophet Sallam fought the battle of Badr, it was the same when Talut met Jalut on the battle fields, and Prophet Dauda Alahis Sallam catapulted Jalut to death. The enemy all had superior fire power, but no one committed suicide in order to achieve an end. Why should it be any different in our own time?        

admin

Assalamu alaikum;

First of all let me start by answering MAG's question about where the Kano Online Severs are physically located - Kano Online is currently physically located in U.S.A. There are many reasons for that, we would not go into that at this point. The physical location of a web server does not really matter nowadays and in this current climate, it does seems not to take too much for a Muslim man to be monitored, watched and or suspected if not get a one way ticket to guantanamo bay....

Also, at this point this topic is starting to get unproductive, un-educative, irrelevant and on the borderline chitty - chatty. Before long it is going to be closed...
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Ummulhuda

QuoteAlso, at this point this topic is starting to get unproductive, un-educative, irrelevant and on the borderline chitty - chatty. Before long it is going to be closed...[/color]
Can you pinpoint the unproductive uneducative and irrelevant  borderline chitty - chatty so we can side step the trap door in future?!!!!!!!!! :-/ :-/ :-/ :-/

admin

Can you pinpoint the unproductive uneducative and irrelevant  borderline chitty - chatty so we can side step the trap door in future?!!!!!!!!!

Well, how about talking about killing people and starting a club for cannibals?
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

ummita

MHMM.......who will kill :-/. Well u might as well shut the whole thing down. This topic aint goin no where. But still ADMIN......We all kinda did understand wat each other was sayin........ so as well we did gain. y shut it  out..& givin a notice 4 doin that?
Ok u d boss, du as u please :-X
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ummulhuda

Well, how about talking about killing people and starting a club for cannibals?

Don't worry admin, the ppl are already dead! No point in killing anyone when there's lots of zombies on the move! We'll only invite 'em to dinner and treat 'em to a meal or make a meal out of 'em!
As for the Young Cannibals' Club, it won't be on this forum, take my word for it!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ummita was right though, we did all learn from this topic. But please don't shut it we'll try and behave ourselves in future! ;D

Anonymous

Ni ma dai Ummita da Ummul banga dalilin da zai sa ya kulle topic din ba. Beside admin did you read the whole thread. Very interesting I TELL YOU. alot of igreat details came from ummi, Ummul MAG and hafsa..menene purpose din forum ko topic don a karu meyasa ake kullewa? Na ga ma an kulle wasu. sai an fara nmagana sai ace its irrelevant there for u call for its closure, ai abun ba dadi Oga Admin. Menene amfani forum idan baza ay postings ba?

Ibro2g

I begin by thanking Ummulhuda for the thoughts she has brought to this page. I`d also like to plead to the admin, this is just an inevitable situation, most are pissed off wid it, I don`t blame them for cracking jokes in self-compensation... besides they ar meaning ful. I just ask of some one to tell me someway at all in which we can get outtta this, ummulhuda gave a nice start. thank u
Safety and Peace

nura

I cant help but to agree with the Admin I think this topic has outlived its purpose and usefulness, let it be sent to the archives.
agari Nakowa Mugu Sai Maishi

Blaqueen

ok.. so what IF there is a secret plan and some kind of conspiracy theory... do u think its really worth bothering urself about it? and trying to solve it? u can depress urself a lot, y'know...
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

lionger

that is why sensitive ppl should not take no part in political discussions/arguments..esp. if its Naija politics. :-X

Ibro2g

Quotethat is why sensitive ppl should not take no part in political discussions/arguments..esp. if its Naija politics. :-X

I c
Safety and Peace