News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Daily Ramadan

Started by *~MuDa~*, September 23, 2006, 05:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on August 22, 2009, 06:33:17 AM

Ai ingaya maka yau da ido na ga wata, in the early minutes of maghrib, i've never seen the moon a day prior to the beginning of ramadan until yesterday. Funny enough, akwai wani dan ganin wata on my street, mallamin almajirai ne, traditionally, he starts his azumi after 3 days, to today i was watching him starring at the moon. With wonder with his Koro koro eyes lol.
[/green]

Gaskiya kam, bana " 'yan ganin wata" basu ji da dadi ba. I mean, they normally start 2 or 3 days after, which means as at Friday, kirgen watansu yana 28. Kwatsam sai ga wata ya fito kowa ya gani! :o

*~MuDa~*

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 20, 2009, 07:36:36 PM
Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 19, 2009, 05:24:43 PM
Alhamdu Lillah. Allah ya kawo mu. Allah Ya bamu ikon ibada tsarkakkiya, kuma Ya bamu ladan yin sa, amin.

Bari in fara da sahur  ;D Kamar kowace shekara, wani ya taimaka mana da tips akan sahur. Hajia used to help with valuable tips in this regard.

Which Hajiya I wonder? Hajiya ummita ko?

Da ke nake. Ummita hajia ce? :D

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on August 20, 2009, 08:18:53 PM
Husnaa i didn't use to take it because i thought it would give me kwannafi untill i tried it one say.
Kin san abun da ake kira 'aji garau'...that is how it feels.

BKGZ a birni nake.
Wai yaushe ne za'a fara azumin ne?
Weirdly i will start my own in Calabar.
Allah ya sa mu cikin bayin shi da zai 'yanta wannan azumin.

Calabar? :o Are you on exile?

Jibo

Yau an kai biyu! Wasu Allah bai basu ikon kaiwa ba! Allah Ya jikansu! Allah Ya ba wadanda basu da lafiya, lafiya!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

gogannaka

Amin Jibo

@ BKGZ i am not on exile.
This is the first time da nake azumi a garin da musulmi are minority.
It is quite interesting sha. The first day i did iftar with Amala and banga soup and sahur with meatpie and water.
Second day i i took ofada rice for sahur and broke with sprite then proceeded to take eba and egusi.
That ofada rice no help at all,cos azumin ya gara ni sosai wallahi kamar na karya (dama an ce matafiyi zai iya shan azumi ko?).

We were working and along the way i saw some labourers doing heavy dako. I started wondering,if they were muslims are they obliged to fast because certainly they need twice or thrice as much energy to do such job kuma i wonder if they can do it while fasting.

@ Muda kaga yanzu confirmed azumi ashirin da tara za mu yi.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Jibo

Quote from: gogannaka on August 23, 2009, 09:43:30 PM
That ofada rice no help at all,cos azumin ya gara ni sosai wallahi kamar na karya (dama an ce matafiyi zai iya shan azumi ko?).
It is better to take the advantage given to you by Allah, First you get reward for t, second you get relieve, third you have your energy and fourth you get additional reward for rama azumin and a lots more! It also tells non-muslims that Islam is a simple religion and does not want its followers to suffer! Especially that you are at Calabar! It is sometimes by our practice that the non-muslim judge our religion. In fact, it is by practice that a lot of people accepted Islam, during the times of the Holy Prohet (SAW).
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on August 23, 2009, 09:43:30 PM
We were working and along the way i saw some labourers doing heavy dako. I started wondering,if they were muslims are they obliged to fast because certainly they need twice or thrice as much energy to do such job kuma i wonder if they can do it while fasting.

Shi yasa mutum ya kamata ya gode Allah a duk halin da yake ciki. Domin in kaga yadda wasu suke neman, ko kuma ta yadda suke samun abincin su, sai ka san a cikin ni'ima kake.

gogannaka

Jibo thanks for the advise. I shall comply next time.
Sannan kuma ni i always join my two salats i.e zuhr and asr when i'm on transit or in another place where i have to observe qasr.
I feel comfortable doing that but some of my colleagues are of the opinion that i am 'overusing' the leverage
How do you see it?

@ BKGZ, sai dai muce Alhamdulillah.
Yesterday i saw a female labourer,a cikin ruwa tana kwaba siminti,ta jike jagab,da wata kuma a kan plastic tank ita kuma tana debo wa other labourers ruwa tana zuba masu a bokiti.Rannan kuma naje one of the border towns and i saw how they bring in bags of rice into the country,women would take 2 bags of rice on their heads and walk almost a kilometer for N200. Dole mutum ya gode wa Allah domin ba fin karfin hakan muka yi ba.It is just from his rahama.
Allah mun gode maka.

HUSNAA

I believe or rather I think GGNK that when you get to yr destination and you are going to be in transit in that place for a maximum of three days, then coninue with qasr throu'out yr stay. If you are going to stay for more than three days, then some opinions say that you immediately revert to the required number of rakaas  for the whole of the stay, while some other opinions have it that in the first three days, qasr is allowed, but after that you continue as normal praying the required number of rakaas. If you are not certain as to the number of days that you will be staying at a place, when you reach it, then you continue with qasr.
Check out with the sheikhs though.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

waduz

Goga? azumi a calabar? I know calabar to be serene and quiet. I will suggest that for sahur you should take a lot of plantain (dodo) with stew. As for continued Qasr praying, you can do it throughout your stay there, no matter the number of days and so long as your stay is recognized Islamically. I remember reading a Hadith on that and will post it when i found it.
Meanwhile, do not go near the creeks!

gogannaka

Thank you Husnaa and waduz.
May Allah reward you.

@ Waduz,what is wrong with the creeks?Sey militants?
I am not oyinbo and i no dey act nigerian movie so i am safe,InshaAllah.

Muhsin

Ashe GGNK? Ka rabu da tsohon wajen aikin ka kenan.

Allah ya taimaka.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Quote from: gogannaka on August 24, 2009, 08:59:58 PM
Jibo thanks for the advise. I shall comply next time.
Sannan kuma ni i always join my two salats i.e zuhr and asr when i'm on transit or in another place where i have to observe qasr.
I feel comfortable doing that but some of my colleagues are of the opinion that i am 'overusing' the leverage
How do you see it?

Aunty Husan has given you the gist. The bottom line is that if you are not sure of the number of day you are going to spend there, you can continue with the Qasr! When people go to Minna for Hajj, they continue to do Qasr untill the last day, irrespective of the number of days. If you calculate, you will find that one spends alomst five days(Maximum) at Minna. So, you can deduce from this. May Allah help us all, amen! Azumi bana san barka babu wahala, saboda a wajajenmu ba rana, ab zafi, sai ni'imar Allah (SWT). Mun gode Allah!

*~MuDa~*

Salam, same to me here too. I'm uite surprised at Kano's temperature too, the sun has really been mild since the beginning of Ramadan, i know that last Friday was like Hell's Kitchen but since Saturday it was different. i just hope that it will continue like this for the rest of the month saboda irin mu irin mu masu karamin karfi lol though i know it could be impossible, i'm so used to fasting during the cold season for the past few years.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc