News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Alhamdu lillah

Started by Muhsin, November 27, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Allah subhanahu wa ta'aala says in his Holy Book:" Wa'ammaa bi ni'imati rabbika fa haddith" i.e whoever My blessing is revealed upon should announce it. Thus, I also felt this blessing, a tangible one, as I got admission into university.

Moreover, I learnt to let you people know as I gathered that even people called "Yan zabi sonka of radio stations use to announce the deaths, births, achievements etc of their members. So, as a member of k-Oline I announce this. Is that on the right path? Yaro sai da kwaba, right?

Due to privercy, I don't think telling the universiy's name is right. Therefore I decided to remain mute on that.

Thanks for your concern.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Masha Allah, Muhsin. Allah Ya bada sa'a. Allah Yasa abinda yafi alheri kenan, Allah Ya baka albarkar karatun, Ya kiyaye ka daga sharrin karatun, Allah Ya sa ka karantu sosai, kuma kaci moriyar karatun, Allah Ya sa ka zama sanadin wa'yansu yaran suma su samu ilmi ta hanyar ka.

Bayan haka, aini na dauka kana BUK already, yadda ka ke jin nauyin Prof AUA, who is one of the most down to earth xters on this planet, kuma nayi tsammanin a Faculty of Edu kake, u gave that impression sometime back. Anyway, haka a ke so. Allah Ya taimaka amin.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: "HUSNAA"Masha Allah, Muhsin. Allah Ya bada sa'a. Allah Yasa abinda yafi alheri kenan, Allah Ya baka albarkar karatun, Ya kiyaye ka daga sharrin karatun, Allah Ya sa ka karantu sosai, kuma kaci moriyar karatun, Allah Ya sa ka zama sanadin wa'yansu yaran suma su samu ilmi ta hanyar ka.

Bayan haka, aini na dauka kana BUK already, yadda ka ke jin nauyin Prof AUA, who is one of the most down to earth xters on this planet, kuma nayi tsammanin a Faculty of Edu kake, u gave that impression sometime back. Anyway, haka a ke so. Allah Ya taimaka amin.

Let me first of all name our elder and estimable member of K-O forum, that's talking about Husnaa as "omnicient-like" woman. I absolutely felt very astonished from your post/reply. How do you come to knowing all these Husnaa?

Sincerely speaking its just now I got admission. And as I later learnt; telling the university's name isn't matter that matters. Thus, its Bayero University, Kano (BUK) and also in the faculty you gueesed i.e Education.

Again, as to the place you talked of AUA. Yes, I very well do regard the icon. His entire life is one of; that I cherished most in my life. That again makes me to always be following every inch of the path he followed as he reach that peak. For instance; attending monthly lecture(now quaterly) in  British Council and Mambayya house and now in Royal Tropicana Hotel where it took palce in last Ramadan just to see or shake hands with him.Imagine; he still don't know who me I?

Husnaa lots are happening. Wallahi you sound like a real sister/mother to me. I never will forget your prayer. Allah bless you handsomely.[/size][/color]
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Abdalla

Muhsin

Congratulations on your admission -- this year things were quite hectic with the admissions this year, so I am glad you got through.

So we get to meet at last! I felt surreal reading about me from other people and I still have not met Muhsin -- dunno why he is so shy -- and he does not strike me as a shy person! I am in Room B94 first floor Education Bld in BUK if you can ever get over your nervousness and drop in for a chat. Don't worry, I won't bite!

Don't worry if you don't meet me immediately though -- I also teach in the Department of Mass Communications, the Department of Business Administration and the Department of Geography; and now the Department of Science Education (new Department) which is actually supposed to be my main base! Confused, eh?! :P

Abdalla

Muhsin

Millions of thanks to Prof. Abdallah. I really today have a great day as Prof. himself cast a look at me in such wonderful and warmy manner. Once again; thanks.

Moreover, by Allah's grace am gonna meet you soon. Hold on.

Muhsin

Assalamu alaikum,

It's now exactly four good years ago when a boy (that's me), filled with hope, joy and enthusiasm, came up here and announced that he got admitted into Bayero University, Kano. Hmm. Life; the same boy now is wanting to tell you that he's about to begin his final exam in that same university.

My senior (and junior, though I doubt if any exists) members of this forum, I beseech you to please include me in your prayers once again. May Allah, the Exalted, help me (and us, all) excel in that exam; and the greatest of exams, i.e. of the hereafter. Beside, I am afraid or someone might wonder why? I know the values and  powers of prayer. The prayer you (members) did the other time I declared my admission hasn't fallen flat. It works and marvelously. Hence another request.

Thanks
Muhsin

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bamalli

Muhsin

Congratulations on your admission.Allah ya ba da Sa'a,ya kuma albarkaci abin da zaka karanta,ya kuma sanyashi mai amfani ne ga al'umma.Amin

Abu-Fatima

Muhsin

Quote from: bamalli on December 17, 2010, 11:22:40 AM
Muhsin

Congratulations on your admission.Allah ya ba da Sa'a,ya kuma albarkaci abin da zaka karanta,ya kuma sanyashi mai amfani ne ga al'umma.Amin

Thanks; amin. But it's not that I got an admission rather  I'm rounding off my study in the university (for now).