News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on September 26, 2007, 04:57:32 PM
Quote from: amira on September 24, 2007, 01:54:13 PM
Prison break i've lost track of that, i havent even finshed watching season2 and now theres season3 which also looks good. what happened to Linc and LJ??? what bout tea bag dat nasty guy.
I have to say this, that agent mahone reminds me of our president..............

Wanne president din Amira? Yar'adua? He's not that mean fa.
I believe she meant they look alike ;D
T.Bag,anytime i see that guy on the screen sai gaba na ya fadi,he's so brutal,even though he's excellent with words.
Yeah. Read that Bellick initially rejected his role cos he thinks it is horrible. He doesn't want to play that character cos of his 4-yr old daughter. Anyone know how far the case against Fox Entertainment iro Prison Break? Y'know they've been sued for allegedly stealing the script.

amira

Yes Yar adua, i think he looks like Mahone.
Spot on BKG ;)
What about Fernando sucre BK did he died?at least tell me
about him ;D
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

bakangizo

Haha. I'm just about finishing the second season. He's still alive uptil now. Pls guys don't let nobody reveal anything, othewise it'd spoil the suspense for me. ;D Amira, in na gama zan baki labari ;D

*~MuDa~*

Did anybody saw Leo nardo Dicaprio's Blood Diamond?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

dan kauye

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 28, 2007, 03:28:19 PM
Haha. I'm just about finishing the second season. He's still alive uptil now. Pls guys don't let nobody reveal anything, othewise it'd spoil the suspense for me. ;D Amira, in na gama zan baki labari ;D

I just downloaded the new season but haven't seen it yet.I also read in the new issue of Variety magazine that ratings for Prison  Break have have declined by 23% thanks to Wenworth's recent scandal but that's another thread,right?!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

bakangizo

Quote from: dan kauye on September 28, 2007, 07:54:31 PM
I just downloaded the new season but haven't seen it yet.I also read in the new issue of Variety magazine that ratings for Prison  Break have have declined by 23% thanks to Wenworth's recent scandal but that's another thread,right?!
The whole new season, or episodes from the new season? What scandal kuma? In his personal life?

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on September 28, 2007, 04:55:01 PM
Did anybody saw Leo nardo Dicaprio's Blood Diamond?

I've watched blood diamond. It was a great movie. Leornados acting was spectacular.
I almost cried.
If i were to buy a diamond today i'd make sure it is not a blood diamond.

Have u watched 'The last king of scotland'.
An excellent one also.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

dan kauye

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on September 29, 2007, 11:39:08 AM
Quote from: dan kauye on September 28, 2007, 07:54:31 PM
The whole new season, or episodes from the new season? What scandal kuma? In his personal life?

My bad,I meant the first 2 episodes.As for the scandal,I don't know much except that it's got something to do with his sexuality..search around the celebrity gossip sites.
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

gogannaka

*~MuDa~*

guys i finally saw Transformers the other day, gaskiyya na ji dadin sa kwarai da gaske, you guys need to watch it, it was so original though the film is almost 2 and a half hours.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Transformers ::) I have enough power problem now. Don't want anything that would remind me of NEPA ;D

Muhsin

Just like to say hello. I found that I had never posted anything here, hence I asked myself (not Kanoonline myself fa?) why? So decided to say few words for a mean time and later promise to be contributing to the thread. Thanks.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

MySeLf

Anyone into African movies here?
I recently watched Osuofia in london is really hilarious...... Any recommendation?
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on October 02, 2007, 10:35:43 PM
Waya fim din nan cars?

I have seen an animation called cars, about an earth that consist and is run by cars, u know some sort of a car world were cars can talk and have feelings! Ko dai shine?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Yes thats the animation i'm talking about.
Have u seen rattatouille?The rat that cooks.