News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Who has watched one movie i'd call Useless?
Its called Bridge to terabithia?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

LOL....its a very useless movie i tell u.I didn't realize till the end.
Absolutely no lesson.

waduz

Quote from: gogannaka on November 24, 2007, 08:22:35 AM
LOL....its a very useless movie i tell u.I didn't realize till the end.
Absolutely no lesson.

It means ka hau tsini kenan!  ;D

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: gogannaka on November 24, 2007, 04:53:42 AM

Its a very stupid movie...trust me, i almost cried when i noticed the amount of time i put it to watch that crap.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hafsy_Lady

Hhhhhmmm talking about stupid movies  ::).... have u guys watched dat very very very stupid movie called Black Sheep. First of all i wonder why da senseless stupid premature chimpanzee lookalike director  ;D called it black sheep wen clearly the sheeps were white.  ::) ::) ::)

Second da movie was so meaningless from sheep to human beings to wolfs   ??? (i wud love to ask da director ' wat on earth was on ur foolish mind?)  ??? I wasted ma precious time 2 watch it. Wallahi at da end i felt like crying out loud out of anger. ::) If i eva meet da director of da movie i will........... (u guys thing of sumthn evil i cud do 2 him and pls let me kno)  ;D

But if any of you havnt seen 'THE HILLS HAVE EYES' 1 AND 2. Abeg go watch! But jus make sure dat u dont have high blood pressure or hypertension ;D (i wunt be responsible) Its unbelievably scary i actually dint kno wen i moved outa ma chair to another persons lap!  ;D 
What you see is what you get[/b]

MySeLf

Quote from: gogannaka on November 24, 2007, 04:53:42 AM

HA HA HA HA HA.... ;D  Lol Gogan...
Toh dakai what are U expecting?
Is a film base on useless Imagination..... U are supposed to allowed the film carrie you
to that different planet terabithia..... Have U done that u could have enjoy it.... lol
Amma dai nima danaje gani barci kawai nayi ;D.... so we are in thesame shoe..... lol

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

HUSNAA

Who has watched Nosferatu the Vampire? the first silent black and white vampire movie ever made in the whole history of cinema? It is so good it's still scary today!!

gogannaka

Black and white scary movies will be very very scary.

For me,anything that will make me want to comot for my skin i no dey!Simple.
Ban yarda in dinga kallon wani abu da zai dinga bani tsoro babu gaira babu dalili na je nayi ta mafarke mafarke.
Yadda nake aiki a office ni kwal da tsakar dare nayi ta tunane tunanen wasu halitu da can wani bature ya kirkiro....ba da ni ba gaskiya.

Kuma ba wai tsoro ne da ni ba fa....a'a irin wadannan halittun dai bana son cin karo da su.
Irin wannan sai su muda!

waduz

Quote from: gogannaka on November 29, 2007, 06:02:16 AM

Ban yarda in dinga kallon wani abu da zai dinga bani tsoro babu gaira babu dalili na je nayi ta mafarke mafarke.
Yadda nake aiki a office ni kwal da tsakar dare nayi ta tunane tunanen wasu halitu da can wani bature ya kirkiro....ba da ni ba gaskiya.

Kuma ba wai tsoro ne da ni ba fa....a'a irin wadannan halittun dai bana son cin karo da su.
Irin wannan sai su muda!

Goga kenan, ai dauka zakayi cewa film duk abun tsoronsa, shiryashi akayi. Nima da ai ban isa in ga horror film ban yi mafarki ba. Amma yanzu na daukeshi shirme ne kawai ba ya firgitani ko kadan.

*~MuDa~*

Haba dai Goga, kadaka bada maza mana, so what will you do if you watch movies like Saw III? You will die be dat abi? Try and watch that movie, i assure you it will scare the living daylight out of you, then you will never be scared again.

Its not about a monster emmerging out of the blue or from a stray corner no. its about pain, watching a human goind through sever self amputation with vicious implements or devices specifically constructed for that purpose. The movie had to be toned down 7 times to obtain the "R" rating. Its sick men you got to watch it.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

To ai kaji irin ta. U know that film no go impact on me one whit! I just watch the gore and forget it there and then. There was a film that I watched back in 2003 called 'City of God'. I was shaking at the end of the film and I came back home shaking because it really really deeply touched a core in me. Now that is what I call a movie worth watching. Its message was so powerful.
The other film on the other side of the spectrum that I didnt expect to like but liked hugely was that comedy called Love Actually... enjoyed it tremendously, but went to sleep soundly after and never gave it a second thought.

amira

Quote from: gogannaka on November 29, 2007, 06:02:16 AM

Irin wannan sai su muda!

Goga!!!!
you make me laff O, i was just browsing this thread till i came to your reply, i wasnt planning to login till i came to your post i just had to make a comment
kayi irinta wata friend dina, she said the same kazo kwanciya ka kasa bacci.
LOL  ;D ;D
thats funny but i guess were on the same boat cos am like that too :).
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

IBB

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 30, 2007, 08:21:49 PM
There was a film that I watched back in 2003 called 'City of God'. I was shaking at the end of the film and I came back home shaking because it really really deeply touched a core in me.

Is it that movie about Brazilian gang wars?

Now that is what I call a movie worth watching. Its message was so powerful.

"Fight and you'll never survive..... Run and you'll never escape" Thats the tagline of the movie. I heard most of the actors have not act before
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on December 01, 2007, 04:37:35 AM
There was a film that I watched back in 2003 called 'City of God'. I was shaking at the end of the film and I came back home shaking because it really really deeply touched a core in me.

Is it that movie about Brazilian gang wars?

Now that is what I call a movie worth watching. Its message was so powerful.

"Fight and you'll never survive..... Run and you'll never escape" Thats the tagline of the movie. I heard most of the actors have not act before

Yes that's the film!