News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

precious

I watched I am Legend a few days ago.And frankly wasnt quite impressed.Tallan fim din ma yafi kyau.

Ibro2g

yap, i am legend was trash....can anyone get this to Will, "you can do better"

May safety and peace be with you
Safety and Peace

Konan

lol awww ibro i did tell u i am legend was rubbish ppl only watched it coz of will smith lol one film to watch is todd sweeny: demon barber of fleet street and my fav actors on der JOHNNY DEPP

Konan

sorry guys its SWEENEY TODD demon barber of fleet street and fleet streets in london :o bak in da days

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Ibro2g on January 18, 2008, 06:03:23 PM

Havent watched many movies recently, been catching up wid the tv series, prison break s3, one tree hill s5, heroes s2, smallville s7, desperate housewives s4, yanzu ma grey's anatomy nike nema s4.

You are one crazy TV freak you know that?...lol :D ;)
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: precious on January 18, 2008, 06:17:34 PM
I watched I am Legend a few days ago.And frankly wasnt quite impressed.Tallan fim din ma yafi kyau.

Allah sarki...Will Smith never failed me in his movie, what must have happened? Is it the storyline or what? I got to go see the movie.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Fateez

Enchanted

Hmmm, I may be a bit biased with this one because I absolutely adore James Marsden

(a.k.a Cyclops, a.k.a Corny Collins). Enchanted was really entertaining. I love it when

there's a hybrid between fairy tales; it's like all your favorite ice-cream flavors in one scoop.

P.S I love you

I read the book back in 2005 and loved every word. I just saw the movie adaptation and

for once in my life I am 100% satisfied with the movie adaptation of a book. Hilary Swank

did Holly a lot of justice and so did Gerard Butler with Gerry, it was like they just went inside

my head and acted out the way I had been picturing the story

27 Dresses

Another good romantic comedy also with James Marsden! Katherine Heigl is a good actress;

I don't know what she's doing on Grey's Anatomy. The theme is centered on the saying

"Always the bridesmaid, never the bride."

The Jane Austen Book Club

Just saw the preview. It's got Emily Blunt from the Devil Wears Prada. I can't wait!

Sweeney Todd!

Saw the preview sometime ago and I'm definitely watching it. If not for Johnny Depp

then for Helena Bonham Carter (She's got a golden globe nomination for this one, I hope

an Oscar will follow, she deserves it).
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

*~MuDa~*

I have seen Enchanted and P.S. I love You....but i havent finished yet. Very good movies you know, Hilary Swank was sumthing. Did you guys see the new MTV produced dance movie titled How She Moves? It has an amazing story, a medical student, not a nerd this time, going for a step dance competition in order to raise money so as to complete her education in a private college...interesting ehn? The Preveiw is wicked.

Since You Got Serve i havent seen any other dance movie that beats it till date, Step Up was good but yet not that thrilling.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

arubuta

i agree, that i am legend is a bit of a disappointment
the only thing u can learn is how devastating vaccines that
aren't tested well enough can be.

oh... forgot to mention u can learn some history though
and thats the history of the legend that is Bob Marley  8)

fateez, i name u the enchanted princess or do u prefer
fairy tale princess i'm going to see that movie
If all the trees on earth were pen
and all the sea, with seven more besides, was ink,
God's words would not run dry
  Q31:27

Ibro2g

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 19, 2008, 10:10:39 AM

You are one crazy TV freak you know that?...lol :D ;)
Oh I know I'm watching another trash as I speak, Love and other disasters. Nobody should watch it.

Safety and Peace

Konan

[/quote]
Oh I know I'm watching another trash as I speak, Love and other disasters. Nobody should watch it.

[/quote]

lol ur still watching it arent u?

gogannaka

LOL ibro.
Love and other disasters.....better be careful.
I'd love to watch it.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

waduz

Shin, ku kam baku ganin Hausa films ne? Kullum sai western......haba, ai gara ku so na gida, ya fi.

Ibro2g

We will, Waduz, Any recommendations and reviews? I'm sure K-onliners would love to hear of any improvements...I'll keep an eye here incase u keep it posted. Try and bring movies at least half as good as the wizard of Oz. Dont worry, I'll wait so long as I live...

Guys there was a show last year called The Traveler, its really really nice, everyone who watched it ranked it ahead of prison break. But it was cancelled after 8 episodes. I think the U.S Gov got to them...something about terrorism. U guys should check it out. And Oh, its way better than the wizard of Oz
Safety and Peace

waduz

Quote from: Ibro2g on January 25, 2008, 01:47:59 AM
We will, Waduz, Any recommendations and reviews? I'm sure K-onliners would love to hear of any improvements...I'll keep an eye here incase u keep it posted. Try and bring movies at least half as good as the wizard of Oz. Dont worry, I'll wait so long as I live...

Guys there was a show last year called The Traveler, its really really nice, everyone who watched it ranked it ahead of prison break. But it was cancelled after 8 episodes. I think the U.S Gov got to them...something about terrorism. U guys should check it out. And Oh, its way better than the wizard of Oz

Keep on watching the western movies, I also do. All I am saying is that you guys should also watch the local movies, especially the Hausa. You see, even Hollywood started from the scratch and became what is today. I believe that it is by patronizing and giving recognition to the up coming talents here, that they can be able to achieve great results, simple. There is always a begining in anything, and the local talents here are just having their "begining." Okay?