News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

For all of you who didnt enjoy rattatouille, it won best animated film... must have something to it. I suggest to go and have a peek again. I still havent seen it.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Ibro2g

Yea well, last year wasnt very animated anyways. But rattatoulle wasn't awful.

For all of you The O.C fans, Adam Brody (Seth Cohen) was in his first movie..."in the land of women" Its a sweet film, and he is still Seth lol. And Meg Ryan, she is still Meg Ryan, its like she never acts, she just appears as herself. Sweet movie!

Safety and peace
Safety and Peace

bakangizo

A friend of mine asked me for suggestions on which TV Series to watch. Apparently he had finished Prison Break, 24 and Lost (all the seasons :o). He doesn't like Desp Housewives.

Any help? Suggestions?

Bee

HEROES. it is alright.i think he'll like it
Born To Bee Great

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on March 06, 2008, 11:26:32 AM
A friend of mine asked me for suggestions on which TV Series to watch. Apparently he had finished Prison Break, 24 and Lost (all the seasons :o). He doesn't like Desp Housewives.

Any help? Suggestions?
I'm not surprised yr friend doesnt like Desperate houswives.. he likes macho TV series apparently all the three mentioned are all about men and all the main stars are men and all action revolves round them. Desperate housewives in all about women on the other hand..
Would he like nip tuck? Its about men also , but unlike the others, its lascivious. I have watched three episodes only. Not becos it aint  interesting... no time to watch. There is TRAVELLER also. What about the APPRENTICE  a reality show? I am well and truly hooked on it. He might like Grey's anatomy also. I like it
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Ibro2g

Gaskiya from ur friends line of tv shows, maybe he should watch Alias to complete the trail. Heroes is awesome, he may not like it though.

I cant believe I can find someone who watched Traveller, its awesome. Too bad its been cut off. I think the U.S Gov had something to do wid it.

There is also smallville, one tree hill and Kyle xy.

safety and peace
Safety and Peace

Dan-Borno

He doesn't like Desp Housewives.

Desparate Housewives is one movie i will always
recommend.  Among all these movies, it is the only
movie you will learn things of reality especially as
it affects our daily life.

So, my recommendation for him is to try harder and
watch desparate housewives.

Alternatively, you can go for "Ibro Fims".  (I heard that
the poor guy is seriously sick, he has been admitted at
a hospital).
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

neozizo

Desperate Housewives or Gimore girls, dont know which 1s worse.(if u r a guy).

If u r lookin for good TV series, i recommend House....i gurantee u'll not watch another gray's anatomy episode again.

But nothing beats a good football match.....

Heard about ibro, how true izit?
anybody know?
wish him well

bakangizo

Quote from: HUSNAA on March 06, 2008, 03:23:55 PM
Would he like nip tuck? Its about men also , but unlike the others, its lascivious. I have watched three episodes only. Not becos it aint  interesting... no time to watch. There is TRAVELLER also. What about the APPRENTICE  a reality show? I am well and truly hooked on it. He might like Grey's anatomy also. I like it
[/quote]

Sorry, I forgot to mention he's through with Apprentice also. Isn't Grey's Anatomy a medical drama? I think it would boring. Could be wrong though.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on March 06, 2008, 07:48:35 PM
Alternatively, you can go for "Ibro Fims".  (I heard that
the poor guy is seriously sick, he has been admitted at
a hospital).

Since when did Ibro fims become TV Series? ;D Allah ya bashi lafiya.

Quote from: Ibro2g on March 06, 2008, 07:29:26 PM
Gaskiya from ur friends line of tv shows, maybe he should watch Alias to complete the trail. Heroes is awesome, he may not like it though. I cant believe I can find someone who watched Traveller, its awesome. Too bad its been cut off. I think the U.S Gov had something to do wid it.

I will definitely look for Alias. Heard so much about Traveller, but since it was cut off at only the 8th Episode, how would it be interesting? I mean it would be sort of 'hanging'.

Quote from: neozizo on March 06, 2008, 08:54:15 PM
Desperate Housewives or Gimore girls, dont know which 1s worse.(if u r a guy).
If u r lookin for good TV series, i recommend House....i gurantee u'll not watch another gray's anatomy episode again.
But nothing beats a good football match.....

I second that 8) ;D

Ibro2g

If u are an action junky, watch shoot em up. If u are not, still watch shoot em up cuz damn!!! Thats a fine movie there. The rabbit man did well...so well

Fracture is a movie I'm watching slightly late, but its brilliant. If u like smart movies then fracture is one for u. Typical of Antony Hopkins.

Lions for Lambs, ....political, not much to say about it
Safety and Peace

IBB

I know not all of u will agree with me. But I dont think there is any recent real good movie. I went to cinema n watched couple of new movies but m not imprest. Seen: Cloverfield (gave me headache in the 1st 10mins), Iam a legent (very boring), No country for old men (the end no make sense), Sweeny Todd-The London Barber (oh my God, if not 4 my friend i would have left the cinema).

Who watched the oscars? thats french movie that won the best actress, to me is crap. I know it was a good acting by the girl but the movie NO COMMENT
IHS

bakangizo

Quote from: Ibro2g on March 11, 2008, 09:15:05 PM
If u are an action junky, watch shoot em up. If u are not, still watch shoot em up cuz damn!!! Thats a fine movie there. The rabbit man did well...so well

Fracture is a movie I'm watching slightly late, but its brilliant. If u like smart movies then fracture is one for u. Typical of Antony Hopkins.

Lions for Lambs, ....political, not much to say about it

I've watched Fracture, and I thought it a very nice movie.

*~MuDa~*

I dont know if have already posted this up but did anyone seen a movie called Jumper?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Any help? Suggestions?

Ask him to find Hustle, its a british series about a group of con artist headed by a black guy and who make their money by grifting mean capitalist in UK. Very interesting and addictive. You will want to become a grifter if you see this, and in every episode, a mark is identified and grifted in the end no matter the circumstance, cause the guys always have plan Bs!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Ibro2g

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 12, 2008, 04:53:02 PM

Ask him to find Hustle, its a british series about a group of con artist headed by a black guy and who make their money by grifting mean capitalist in UK. Very interesting and addictive.
color]
Oh yeah, its really great I'm sure he'll like it.

Muda brace urself, I'm about to watch Jumper NOW!!!

May safety and peace be with u
Safety and Peace