News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

I think season 3 of prison break actually ended on episode 13. It is a short season.
Season 4 is coming out in June and is probably going to be the last season.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: neozizo on May 29, 2008, 05:56:22 PM
Jackie Chan & Jet LI 2gtr........really something to watch.
is Speed Racer adapted from the mid 80s cartoon?
how about the new 007 flick? know anything about that?

Men that Rush Hour III movie is da bomb, i really elt the Rush, i was gripped on the sofa from begining to the end, gaskiyya to me they have really tried for a third installment of a movie, the only thing i didnt really like was the fact that Chris Tucker added weigth, he looked weird to me. But i will recommend anyone to watch it!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on May 31, 2008, 06:10:24 PM
I think season 3 of prison break actually ended on episode 13. It is a short season.
Season 4 is coming out in June and is probably going to be the last season.

You are right. It ended at the 13th episode due to the WGA strike. I'm somehow getting spoiled by these TV series,as I no longer watch normal films. I'm currently watching 4400.

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

ummita

4400, if am not mistaken is some Alien invasion crap series...... but I stress........ "TO ME". Amira, dont bother watchin, its worse than boredom on its own. All these Alien invasion series and movies are so 1960's and just repetition over repetition..........*yawns* Though, many like it, n many dont! :-\

Just finished watching "Deliver us from Eva" for the millionth time and my all time fave "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" and am about to watch "The Grudge"................chinese version. I love horror movies!

And if I dont dose off to sleep...........The Black Panther will b next..........that movie always has an effect on me. Leaves you wit dat sense of patriotic feelin: Yeah proudly African!

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Fateez

I miss Hausa Films! I heard they are shooting again, any ideas when they'll be releasing?

Anyone? Bakan Gizo perhaps? (We seem to be the only ones in here that watch them)

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

amira

i  havent watched hausafilms in a long time only sum days ago naga na dan ibro, hmmm dis guy he makes me laff i luv his films.

Fateez

Quote from: amira on June 11, 2008, 07:57:26 PM
i  havent watched hausafilms in a long time only sum days ago naga na dan ibro, hmmm dis guy he makes me laff i luv his films.

Hehe! Yeah Ibro is funny. Have you seen Yar' Lukuta? Ibro Dan Hiace? Ibro mai Kudi? hehe!

He's hilarious. I heard he's not feeling too well though and it's quite serious...

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

I saw Kung Fu Panda yesterday and I haven't stopped laughing since then. Every now and

then a scene will pop into my head and i'll burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, raising

eyebrows and causing suspicions about my sanity. hehe! This movie totally rocks! It's so

hilarious, I laughed till i started crying. Well done Dreamworks SKG! Definitely the funniest

animation ever made! You'd start laughing right from time 0.00 tilll the very end.

Great use of Culture! Great use of Language! Beautiful Metaphors! The dialogue was outstanding!

Picked up this line from the movie; "Your mind is like water, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult

to see. But f you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear." Useful for people like me that

make rash decisions when upset.... I give it 6 stars out of 5! Totally exceeded my expectations... 

amira

No fateez i aint seen that yet but i watched one called rikita rikita Wallahi soooooooo funny.

I also watched kung fu panda am with u it was funny and i still cudnt bliv dat po's father was
some sort of bird, that had me cracking.

gogannaka

I watched the movie 'wanted'.
It was interesting from the beginning but the story got worse in the end.

I think they just copied Jumper.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: ummita on June 05, 2008, 12:51:41 AM

...and am about to watch "The Grudge"................chinese version. I love horror movies!

I have seen all the versions, the Chinese has the original story, i mean the genesis of the whole thing, its very captivating. Have you seen "Feast"? Sick uhn?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Fateez on June 19, 2008, 09:46:11 PM

I saw Kung Fu Panda yesterday and I haven't stopped laughing since then. Every now and

then a scene will pop into my head and i'll burst into a fit of uncontrollable laughter, raising

eyebrows and causing suspicions about my sanity. hehe! This movie totally rocks! It's so

hilarious, I laughed till i started crying... I give it 6 stars out of 5! Totally exceeded my expectations... 

Reminds of Shrek when it first came out, its still my best i havent seen Kung Fu Panda...yet, but i almost die laughing when i saw it on Box office. Are you kidding me? Of course it has to be hilarious, it got Jack Black in it for Gods sakes!!!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

IBB

Quote from: gogannaka on July 03, 2008, 04:47:25 PM
I watched the movie 'wanted'.
It was interesting from the beginning but the story got worse in the end.

I think they just copied Jumper.

I've seen 'Wanted' too. It has been a long time since i watched a good movie. I love the shooting part
IHS

HUSNAA

I went to the cinema to watch Indiana Jones beginning of last month. I felt like falling asleep through it. Borriiiiiiiiiiiing. It was a box office success though... the power of advertizing... even Indiana wasnt impressed with his own movie. He left Cannes well before the announcements of the winner of the palm d'or were made.
The winner of the palm d'or was a film called waltzing with Bashir or something with Bashir anyway, sleeping with Bashir? dying with Bashir? cant remember. Lol! its funny isnt it? anyway its made by two Germans or israelis. Its animated (Hello Fateez this is yr forte). It is about the massacre of Palestinian refugees at Sabra and Chatilla in 1982, from an israeli soldier's point of view, so its going to be interesting to watch.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum