News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on July 13, 2009, 07:43:56 PM
Quote from: Fateez on July 12, 2009, 05:23:55 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on July 08, 2009, 11:57:23 AM

Can't wait for next week! Harry Potter!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/glow]

I think it is already playing in cinemas in HK.

LOL,
If they decide to start showing the movie in asia then they are in for some serious piracy.
Dat na bad move.

I actually watched wolverine long before it was released but the version i saw had some serious computer graphics.
I believe someone stole the unedited version and posted it on the internet.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on July 14, 2009, 10:03:14 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on July 13, 2009, 07:43:56 PM
Quote from: Fateez on July 12, 2009, 05:23:55 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on July 08, 2009, 11:57:23 AM

Can't wait for next week! Harry Potter!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D[/glow]

I think it is already playing in cinemas in HK.

LOL,
If they decide to start showing the movie in asia then they are in for some serious piracy.
Dat na bad move.

I actually watched wolverine long before it was released but the version i saw had some serious computer graphics.
I believe someone stole the unedited version and posted it on the internet.

Lol GGNK. Mai son abinka yafi ka dabara. In the past, in the days before pixels and digital movies, the films (for VHS viewing) used to be stolen from the cutting rooms in the movie studios, that is even before the final version was screened to ANYONE at all, and that is a much harder theft than now adays' digital downloads.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

I have watched the Harry Potter Movie.
They try.
There wasn't very much action.
There was a scene in the movie where i got so scared i couldn't even move to register the fear,my heart just missed some beats.
It was fun sha,but would not get the 5 star rating still.

HUSNAA

I will go see am see wetin dey for am. Maybe we fit differ in our views. I will gist u sha.

amira

Quote from: gogannaka on July 18, 2009, 11:39:56 AM
There was a scene in the movie where i got so scared i couldn't even move to register the fear,my heart just missed some beats.

Hularka dai bata fadi ba ko? Looooooooooooooooooooooooool

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on July 18, 2009, 11:39:56 AM

Haba sai kace ba GOGA ba? Kana tsoron fim din yara. Ko shi Hari Pota din ba fim din yara bane?

gogannaka

BKGZ ai shammata ta suka yi,ban ankara bane.
But duk da haka ai ni ma yaro ne  :P

Have you watched the final prison break episodes?

*~MuDa~*

Goga, which HP are you talking about? Half Blood Prince?

I saw a string of movies, the one's i'm really hooked on is an award winning horror movie, Drag Me To Hell. Most scariest horror movie of the year. Its a must see.

I also laid my hands on a leaked copy of X-Men Origins:Wolverine. Even as a leaked copy, your mind will be blown away. Gaskiyya Hugh Jackman yayi kokari.

One very interesting drama i loved is Brad Pitt's The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. Very interesting indeed.

And as for animations, well, i saw Pixar's latest work 'Up'. It's really funny.

For comedies, i watched Jim Carries 'Yes Man'. That guy is still as nutty as his Dumb and Dumber days. I love the movie.

Now the 'crazy must see' that i haven't laid my hands on are: Transformers II: Revenge Of The Fallen, Fast and Furious 4, and Ice Age 3:Dawn Of The Dinosaur.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Wai Muda kagama NYSC dinne? u seem to have so much time on yr hands. All those movies? lol!! I wish I could get leaked copies. I have to visit the cinema unfortunately and I am not willing to shell out the amount that is being asked for.

*~MuDa~*

Yes o! I'm done with it for about a month ago. Yeah, i've got plenty of time, unfortunately very little or no power to enjoy it. The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince is crazy, i just saw the preview. Husnaa, i'm recommending Brad Pitt's The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. I know you'll love it.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

I'm sure I'll love it. It was up for an Oscar or rather Brad Pitt was up for best actor. Cant remember who got the best actor award though

Dan-Borno

hey guys, recommend something for me to watch this weekend
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on August 06, 2009, 01:52:18 PM
hey guys, recommend something for me to watch this weekend

All that excitement na Boko Haram bai ishe ka ba??? ;D ;D
Well since u said weekend, how about getting those pretty daughters of yrs together with yrself and a jar of icecream and watching that cute cute movie UP? they'd really enjoy it. It so heartwarming and funny!!

Dan-Borno

recommendation APPROVED, gashi kuma suna hutu kuma lol.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Quote from: gogannaka on July 20, 2009, 06:40:34 PM
BKGZ ai shammata ta suka yi,ban ankara bane.
But duk da haka ai ni ma yaro ne  :P

Have you watched the final prison break episodes?

Shammatar ka suka yi? ;D Kai yaro ne? Na gane. U wan deceive some unsuspecting small girl, abi?

Ban ga final episodes din PB ba? I was told I won't like how it ended, gaskiya ne?