News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

On The Couch

Started by *~MuDa~*, December 10, 2006, 09:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

finished watching Killer Bean Forever, courtesy of gogannaka
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

goga & muhsin;

I read an interview of the Director/Producer of 2012. In the original concept of the film, the Kaaba was also supposed to be destroyed. But the idea was shelved. In the Director's words, " I don't want a fatwa on my head, like Salman Rushdie, cos the muslims are sensitive on issues like this".  Tun daga nan na san fim din shirme ne kawai za'ayi.

gogannaka

I watched princess and the frog a cinema kyauta.
Na kai yara su kalla sai na iske babu kowa a gate sai na ce bari in kai su zu zauna idan attendants din sun zo sai in basu ticket din yaran in fito.
Har aka gama ba wanda yazo. Amma yayi kyau sosai sosai.
Very funny movie.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

Lucky you, next week you should take the kids again you might be lucky again LOL
IHS

gogannaka

LOL,
Kar kuma abun ya zama sana'a ta.
I wouldn't mind watching invictus for free ...lol

I'm seeing Sherlock Holmes tonight i.a.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on January 29, 2010, 05:32:39 PM
goga & muhsin;

I read an interview of the Director/Producer of 2012. In the original concept of the film, the Kaaba was also supposed to be destroyed. But the idea was shelved. In the Director's words, " I don't want a fatwa on my head, like Salman Rushdie, cos the muslims are sensitive on issues like this".  Tun daga nan na san fim din shirme ne kawai za'ayi.

Tun daga me? His mention that we are sensitive on issues like this? Hmm. We've been hearing this for times more than count, I think. Matter of fact: the film is not that was hyped on media around the globe. Not at all.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Kai GGNK :D

Who are those kids? I've never been to any cinema.

I few days ago watched The Tudors season 1&2. Very historical and captivating movie.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

You watched Tudor Muhsin? Thats not good for your eyes fa! I have the 3rd series if you want LOL
IHS

Muhsin

Was it good for yours?  :D ::)

I "regrettably" did. And I even wish I could get that season 3 from you, Oga IBB. :)

IBB

My eyes are use to that so no harm should come to mine.

Amma kai Oga Muhsin kana fama da zawarawa in ka kalli Tudor idonka zai tsitsaye. LOL just kiddin is a good prog.

I just finished watchin the series of Rome again i want to start watchin the Tudors again. But I have a guest around gotta to wait until gone
IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: IBB on February 04, 2010, 06:56:00 PM
My eyes are use to that so no harm should come to mine.

Amma kai Oga Muhsin kana fama da zawarawa in ka kalli Tudor idonka zai tsitsaye. LOL just kiddin is a good prog.

I just finished watchin the series of Rome again i want to start watchin the Tudors again. But I have a guest around gotta to wait until gone

Hmm. . .why? Because of the "ehem" "ehem" in that film? Ko sirikin ka ne?  ::)

IBB

Ale Muhsin ba daya

Bruce willis- Surrogate anybody
IHS

Dan-Borno

Grey's Anatomy, nayi dariya, ashe haka rayuwan likitoci yake?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Tudors? Okay, IBB, how good is it? In je in kalla ne?

DB, Greys Anatomy na old film, no be so? I have not heard any strong recommendation on it.

IBB

Is quite interesting look for it and find (Rome sesion 1-2) is very good, brutal, be warned is also 18rated
IHS