News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Gr8 Football...Gunners Style

Started by neozizo, January 23, 2007, 08:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lionger

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on February 19, 2008, 08:56:39 AM
Mallam zizo, ashe dai kana nan. FYI, Kaka n co. have nothing to beware of ;D Haba, it is 'only' arsenal. I know its football, but honestly no one at Milan is losing sleep over this game.

Oga Bakan Gizo, you were saying ;D?? Those Milan players must have lost sleep; they couldn't keep up with the Arsenal boys over the two legs. Sorry..

neozizo

Yeah.
Anceloti was sleeping when he shudnt.
Shows that Milan needs more Patos and less Maldinis in its squad.
Times r changing.
Bakan ~Gizo u r invited 2 become an honorary Arsenal fan for the remainder of the campaign :D :D

bakangizo

I should become Arsenal fan? C'mon! That's like asking a Professor to come back to the primary school.  ;D Yeah, Arsenal played a great match, and they deserved the victory. Amma wane dare ne jemage bai gani ba? That Milan squad that lost to Arse have won almost everything there is to win in European football in just a period of 6 years. 8) Much more than Arsenal as a club has won their 100 years of existance. :D More than what Arsenal can ever dream of winning. So one defeat is not making anybody lose sleep. But watch out in the next season or two. It is in our blood to win. It is DNA thing 8) 8)

neozizo

Every primary school boy knows when it is time to get off a highhorse
I dont doubt Milan's historical record or acheivements,
in fact i highly respect them.
but like i said, times are changing.
all im sayin is your winning blood/DNA needs transfusion preferably from a youthful donor
i guess im also saying victory is sweet.
so Prof. the invitation is still open.....

Konan

OMG if i had known about dis group i wudve come on here earlier

GUNNERS RULE WOOOOO FABREGAS IS MY HUSBAND YAAAAAAAAAY

hahaha AC MILAN HAVE LOST first english team to beat dem wohooooooooooooooooooooo arsenal arsenal yay

the funniest thing is we're an eglish team with one english player hahahaha WALCOTT

bakangizo

Quote from: neozizo on March 08, 2008, 07:27:54 PM
Every primary school boy knows when it is time to get off a highhorse
I dont doubt Milan's historical record or acheivements,
in fact i highly respect them.
but like i said, times are changing.
all im sayin is your winning blood/DNA needs transfusion preferably from a youthful donor
i guess im also saying victory is sweet.
so Prof. the invitation is still open.....

No, a primary school kid doesn't even know the meaning of a high horse. You are deemed to be on a high horse when you don't deserve to be there. The records speak for themselves. Milan is the most successful club in the history of world football, with 18 international trophies. They are the immediate past winners of the champions league and the world club cup. So its not a matter of past glory. Milan is the past, present and the future. And its not a matter of getting blood transfusion. You might get polluted with a wrong donor. The issue is having the right DNA.

Of course the resent Milan squad would need an addition or two to rejuvenate it, but the nucleus of the team would still be there. Like I said the Arse deserved their win, but we are over it. Its no big deal. We've seen everything there is to see in European football. We've seen the Good (our first CL win in '62/63 and the famous 4-0 bashing of Barca in the '94 CL win), the Bad (losing to Ajax in the '95 CL final) and the Ugly (getting knocked out of the CL at home by lowly Rosenborg in '96). So we lose to Arse. So what? It just goes to show how small a club Arsenal is, if you guys are still gloating over a single match victory, in a cup that you've never ever won, and may not likely win. Just get on with it and prove your victory is no fluke, by winning the damn cup. Which would of course be your fist time.

neozizo

Welcome Konan,
Always good 2 have another lover of gr8 football in here...
i think hoyte is an englishman as well

unfortunately Arsenal isnt d first english team 2 beat AC Milan (tho d 1st 2 b successful @ gussiepe meazza)
surprised Bakan~Gizo didnt point this out 2 u, him being a lover and authority of the glorious history of AC milan

BK like i say
im a lover of gr8 football regardless if its played by Rosenborg, Barcelona, Kano Pillars or evem Milan.....not 2 crazy bout history, records or past glories.

bakangizo

Quote from: neozizo on March 18, 2008, 09:55:53 PM
Welcome Konan,
unfortunately Arsenal isnt d first english team 2 beat AC Milan (tho d 1st 2 b successful @ gussiepe meazza)
surprised Bakan~Gizo didnt point this out 2 u, him being a lover and authority of the glorious history of AC milan

Well, I can't remember anyone asking for that. Just like you failed to mention the time Milan beat Arse 2-0 in the past. It's not important to me to dig it up. We beat English teams lotsa times. And we also lost to them some times. So what? What matters at the end is 'what did my club win". We beat two english clubs last year, enroute to winning our 7th Champions League cup. That's what matters. And that's what should matter to you also, unless if your's is a pish-poor club, always in 'developing', but never there. Yet.

BK like i say
im a lover of gr8 football regardless if its played by Rosenborg, Barcelona, Kano Pillars or evem Milan.....not 2 crazy bout history, records or past glories.

Of course. You know any competitive sport (not only football) is not about winning. It is not about gaining glories, records, or making histories. It's only about playing beautifully, and going home empty handed at the end of the day. Abi? You see, viewed that way, it is a convinient excuse when your club has nothing to show in the trophy cabinet after more than a 100 years of playing european football.

I leave you with this comment by Arse's striker, Van Persie", "Winning is a Must. We have to win at least one trophy this season. If we don't, then we would have played all the fantastic football for nothing,"  From goal.com, 18-03-08.

neozizo

Its always gr8 to play/compete well and win as well.

Just the way Arsenal did at the San Siro.
i guess for me, due to the terrible form Arsenal's in this season and the pedigree of the opponent, the result was a bit more rewarding for me.

I'll try to point out to you for the umpteenth time that i recognize and respect AC Milan as a truly gr8 team but Arsenal played (and won) better THAT night....not next year,not last,not 100 years ago.

I only try to enjoy football as a PASTIME nothing more...
I'd have easily been a fanatic of Liverpool,R Madrid or Milan if i was interested in PAST acheivements only.
Im an Arsenal fan cos i love the way they play the game...

So despite what you or v Persie's opinions are about wining trophys are, i maintain that its not do or die for me (though winning thems gr8).
Quote from: Bakan~GizoYeah, Arsenal played a great match, and they deserved the victory
thats all im saying...so Bakan~Gizo please i sope u'll take up my invite when u r in the mood for watching a gr8 contemporary football match. :) ;D ;D

bakangizo

Quote from: neozizo on March 23, 2008, 12:26:30 PM
I only try to enjoy football as a PASTIME nothing more...
I'd have easily been a fanatic of Liverpool,R Madrid or Milan if i was interested in PAST acheivements only.
Im an Arsenal fan cos i love the way they play the game...

Everything is in the PAST, my friend. ;D It is your present achievement that culminates to form your past. If your present is glorious, so will be your past. If you have nothing to show for now, so your past will be gloomy. Even the Arse's victory over Milan is already history. It's already in the past.

neozizo

PASTIME= Hobby, something to do to pass away time.

Cheez BK u never let-up,
ur loss to Arsenal is now in the PAST, just a statistic,
u need to move on. I know i have...
Thats what i do when a game is over (win or lose,gr8 or not).
Try it, u might enjoy the game more....

Lets talk about something else....
Howz AC Milan's ranking in the Seria A this season,
any hope of UEFA cup place?

bakangizo

Naah ;D I have moved on. Siiiiiince. That's why I say that match no shake me one bit, cos I've seen worse.

Regarding our position, did I hear you say 'Uefa Cup'? ;D Not Champions League? ;D But you know you are right. We are playing so bad now that it beggars belief. We're currently lying 5th, four points below the last CL qualifying place.

gogannaka

Gunners sun zama GONERS.

Sun yi dakon kofi na wata da watanni kafin wadannan jajayen shedanun su dauke abin su.

Allah sarki Wenger.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

It is expected. They lack squad depth, no real hunger for winning mentality, while Wenger has made 'playing beautifully' his priority. At the end of the day, the beautiful football has come to nought!

neozizo

Bakan~Gizo i nhope u appreciate the irony of flamini's move to milan?
do u thnk its a good move first for him then milan?
heard gossip drogba & his mentor........the jose 'showman' morinho are also on alitalia to milan
like to find out how this turns out
bet milan will lose many of their loyal fans if he bcomes new boss.
congrats on ur league standing
wish i could say same for ARSENAL