News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

This site is cool

Started by Anonymous, November 21, 2003, 09:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

This is a cool site, Its my first time of visiting. I was born and raised in Kano.I suggest you should creating a window for locating old friends. I long to get in touch with some folks from the ancient city. Good work, keepit up.

james
New york city.

admin

Assalamu alaikum;
(Dr Dre)Tommy James & all new visitors,

I will like to take this opportunity to welcome you and all our recent visitors and members to KanoOnline.com.

Please start any topic you what that is relevant. Also feel free to ask about locating your old friends or loved ones because it is possible that somebody might know or know somebody that might know them. This is one of the reasons why this site is created.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Anonymous

Hi Admin.,
Thanks for your prompt response, I'm tring to locate a friend of mine Fatima Ahmed, She has a sister named jamila. She attend Federal Government College, Kano 95/96. I knew her last contact address was in Naibawa Qtrs. Clocse to FRSC (federal road safety commision office).
I Know radio kano 2, FM station do have a program where you request information about somebody you'd lost touch with, using the data that you have about the person, I couldn't locate them online (FM station).
The last time I saw her was with her sister in kano in 1999 and when we travelled together to the Eastern part of the country, She went to Owerri, while I went back to school then (uniuyo).
I look forward to hearing from you, keep the good work going, I know it takes a lot of sacrifce (time) to run a web page/directory. I was once actively involve in my secondary school site, FGC Ikot-Ekpene.
Take care and have a niece day.

Tommy James
(Dr Dre)
NYC

Anonymous

Hi Admin.,
Thanks for your prompt response, I'm tring to locate a friend of mine Fatima Ahmed, She has a sister named jamila. She attend Federal Government College, Kano 95/96. I knew her last contact address was in Naibawa Qtrs. Clocse to FRSC (federal road safety commision office).
I Know radio kano 2, FM station do have a program where you request information about somebody you'd lost touch with, using the data that you have about the person, I couldn't locate them online (FM station).
The last time I saw her was with her sister in kano in 1999 and when we travelled together to the Eastern part of the country, She went to Owerri, while I went back to school then (uniuyo).
I look forward to hearing from you, keep the good work going, I know it takes a lot of sacrifce (time) to run a web page/directory. I was once actively involve in my secondary school site, FGC Ikot-Ekpene.
Take care and have a niece day.

Tommy James
(Dr Dre)
NYC