News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Am feeling borring; nobody aboard daga fari, before later Husnaa joined.

Amma apart from that, I'm wondering ikon Allah da muka tashi da ruwan sama bayan har iskar sanyi ta some kadawa already.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Quote from: Muhsin on October 16, 2008, 11:43:36 AM
Am feeling borring; nobody aboard daga fari, before later Husnaa joined.

Amma apart from that, I'm wondering ikon Allah da muka tashi da ruwan sama bayan har iskar sanyi ta some kadawa already.

Ikon Allah! A  ::) ::) ::)kowane lokaci kan faru!


I am feeling gloomy today!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

IBB

I feel like I'm loosing focus. I need a motivation. Everything seems boring nowadays
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on October 16, 2008, 03:41:50 PM
I feel like I'm loosing focus. I need a motivation. Everything seems boring nowadays

Get a job or go and do yr digirgir IBB!! ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

Digirgir? u mean degree? My studying now again, as 4 the job all these employers here require work experience i have none but bunch of qualifications as per as they r concern m even looking to get a job without pay but nothin
IHS

MySeLf

#1102
Kai IBB? Where are u that u can not find unpaid work?...... I thought u're in d UK which have thousands of
voluntary works.. Contact your local community centre, I assure you they will find you voluntary work
of your choice or they will tell u where to go & get one urself..
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Muhsin

I can remember IBB said somewhere he was coming back to gida on 20th this month. Allah ya bada sa'a kuma ya dawo mana da kai lafiya, amin. Best wish.

Am feeling addicted, very much. Have lots to read amma...ku dai gane. ;)
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

IBB

#1105
Quote from: Muhsin on October 17, 2008, 11:03:11 AM
I can remember IBB said somewhere he was coming back to gida on 20th this month. Allah ya bada sa'a kuma ya dawo mana da kai lafiya, amin. Best wish.

Thank u Muhsin for the prayer is this Mon, i will come to Kano aswell i will give u a shout ins

M feeling great, except for the mak'ak'i i'm feeling in my gullet
IHS

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

HUSNAA

Jibo!! that is incredible! a whole you being cheated? to muka 'yan kuci kuba mu muce me?
What were u cheated out of and who cheated u? ;D ;D
I'm feeling empty well not really, depressed slightly so u notice I am writing left right and centre just to drown my sorrows :'(
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Tukurtukur

mallam jibo respond to husnaa's condition immediately. do not allow her to get drowned! lse you will be held liable.

Muhsin

Quote from: Tukurtukur on October 18, 2008, 01:32:30 PM
mallam jibo respond to husnaa's condition immediately. do not allow her to get drowned! lse you will be held liable.

What do you mean webmystery man? Explain yourself too! ;D

Am feeling happy; labari sai anjima. LOL ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.