News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

I am feeling fatigued.
Did some hammering trunking and a bit of carpentry yesterday.
It was fun while i was doing but yau dai kam ina jin jiki.
Man needs to be exercising be dat.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 23, 2009, 09:30:45 PM
What happened yesterday Muhsin? :)

Monday is a hectic day for Education students @ BUK: we have lectures for 7hours (8-10am, 12-2pm, 4-6pm and 5-6pm (a clash)) on that day alone. Moreover, I had to leave home to Hotoro as soon as I come back to carry our Mallam who give us hadith lecture after Magrib prayer on that day still. Think of the distance between BUK New Site to Hotoro, NNPC. Mts. May the Almighty Allah ease the task for me, ameen.

Quote from: gogannaka on June 23, 2009, 11:21:08 PM
I am feeling fatigued.
Did some hammering trunking and a bit of carpentry yesterday.
It was fun while i was doing but yau dai kam ina jin jiki.
Man needs to be exercising be dat.

A kira Carpenter ya ci abinci mana, GGNK. ;D

Quote from: Jibo on June 24, 2009, 12:27:52 PM
I am disppointed today by wife.

That scares the hell out of me. Am I gonna marry? :o ;D 8)

Am feeling tired; like I was severely beaten. Maybe it's that ASUU strike that has stroke me.  :( May Allah save us, ameen.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Jibo on June 24, 2009, 12:27:52 PM
I am disppointed today by wife.

Ikon Allah!!! Toh............
Quote from: Muhsin on June 24, 2009, 12:59:18 PM

Monday is a hectic day for Education students @ BUK: we have lectures for 7hours (8-10am, 12-2pm, 4-6pm and 5-6pm (a clash)) on that day alone. Moreover, I had to leave home to Hotoro as soon as I come back to carry our Mallam who give us hadith lecture after Magrib prayer on that day still. Think of the distance between BUK New Site to Hotoro, NNPC. Mts. May the Almighty Allah ease the task for me, ameen.


Ameen ameen Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on June 23, 2009, 11:21:08 PM
I am feeling fatigued.
Did some hammering trunking and a bit of carpentry yesterday.
It was fun while i was doing but yau dai kam ina jin jiki.
Man needs to be exercising be dat.

Na true talk be dat GGNK. Lallai u no fit,kpata kpata, if small carpentry  go tire wuna
How phoebe or wetin be di name of dat ur facebook friend?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on June 24, 2009, 12:59:18 PM

A kira Carpenter ya ci abinci mana, GGNK. ;D

LOL,
Muhsin ai aikin bana carpenter bane.
Quote from: Muhsin on June 24, 2009, 12:59:18 PM

That scares the hell out of me. Am I gonna marry? :o ;D 8)

I think being single is sweeter than being married.

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 24, 2009, 06:16:35 PM
Na true talk be dat GGNK. Lallai u no fit,kpata kpata, if small carpentry  go tire wuna
How phoebe or wetin be di name of dat ur facebook friend?
Husnaa dan baki ga aikin bane,no be small tin wo!
Which friend? Naa?  :P
She dey kampe!....tonon asiri.


How i am feeling today:
As if yesterday wasn't enough,today i did worse.
I got stuck in traffic for 2 hrs amidst the heat and heavy fumes from cars,trucks and motorcycles.
I then decided to take okada to where i'm supposed to work and released the car driver.Ashe that was a mistake as all the okada people refused to take me where i wanted to go because of the traffic.
Na so i begin dey trek.Omo no be small waka i waka. I trek like 6 kilometers and i sweat like 2 litres.
After reaching the place i found that the people have closed.  >:(
I now trekked to the motor park (about 1KM) only to see the buses empty cos they were not loading due to heavy traffic. I had to trek,again to the ferry station where i was lucky to have a 'slow but steady' ferry.
So now i feel very very tired,all my body just dey vibrate.
So Husnaa ya kika gani?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Thanks, Husnaa.

@GGNK,
What do they say? You go kill pekin wetin dey his mum belly. Am I right? You know I don't know how to speak this pidgin English.


Am feeling. . .well overwhelmed by a certain thought. It keeps hunting me since yesterday night when I... :-X ;D
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on June 24, 2009, 11:36:25 PM

How i am feeling today:
As if yesterday wasn't enough,today i did worse.
I got stuck in traffic for 2 hrs amidst the heat and heavy fumes from cars,trucks and motorcycles.
I then decided to take okada to where i'm supposed to work and released the car driver.Ashe that was a mistake as all the okada people refused to take me where i wanted to go because of the traffic.
Na so i begin dey trek.Omo no be small waka i waka. I trek like 6 kilometers and i sweat like 2 litres.
After reaching the place i found that the people have closed.  >:(
I now trekked to the motor park (about 1KM) only to see the buses empty cos they were not loading due to heavy traffic. I had to trek,again to the ferry station where i was lucky to have a 'slow but steady' ferry.
So now i feel very very tired,all my body just dey vibrate.
So Husnaa ya kika gani?

Like Muhsin said, u fit kill pesin wey de his mama belle!! I am laughing lol!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D. I will feel sorry for you later but now... I am rolling on the floor...hahahahaha!!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on June 25, 2009, 01:47:22 PM
Thanks, Husnaa.

@GGNK,
What do they say? You go kill pekin wetin dey his mum belly. Am I right? You know I don't know how to speak this pidgin English.


Am feeling. . .well overwhelmed by a certain thought. It keeps hunting me since yesterday night when I... :-X ;D

Kai kuma Muhsin Fess up!! wetin happen?  Idanuwanka sun hango wata ceeka ko?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Fateez

I'm soooooooooo sad

First I found out that my favourite Charlie's Angel has died (Farrah Fawcett).

Then Someone on my twitter posts that Michael Jackson has gone too! I thought it was a practical joke but turns out he had a cardiac arrest.

It's official, the King of Pop is no more.

Allah ya jikanshi (He's muslim, right?).
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain


Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 26, 2009, 07:40:31 AM
Kai kuma Muhsin Fess up!! wetin happen?  Idanuwanka sun hango wata ceeka ko?

In tai kamshi/wari zaku ji. ;D

Quote from: Fateez on June 26, 2009, 10:07:39 AM

Allah ya jikanshi (He's muslim, right?).


This hu ha things surprises me always. Some say he's embraced Islam while some, still, say otherwise. Whatever is the case; he has now gone. And the best Judge (i.e.the Almighty Allah) will surely judge him accordingly.

Am feeling anxious; waiting is one of the things I hate.

Beside am also quite disappointed; heard that that boy (my bro's son) I once talked about being ill is still. . .Oh Allah. My brother single-handedly carry the boy, along with his mum and himself all the way to Saudi Arabia. But the thing still seems fruitless, as they said they don't operate on the brain. And no any other hospital does. This is life. May Allah give the parent, ourselves and our dear well-wishers the courage to regard this disaster as a fate, ameen.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Muhsin on June 26, 2009, 01:02:17 PM
Quote from: HUSNAA on June 26, 2009, 07:40:31 AM
Kai kuma Muhsin Fess up!! wetin happen?  Idanuwanka sun hango wata ceeka ko?

In tai kamshi/wari zaku ji. ;D

Quote from: Fateez on June 26, 2009, 10:07:39 AM

Allah ya jikanshi (He's muslim, right?).


This hu ha things surprises me always. Some say he's embraced Islam while some, still, say otherwise. Whatever is the case; he has now gone. And the best Judge (i.e.the Almighty Allah) will surely judge him accordingly.

Am feeling anxious; waiting is one of the things I hate.

Beside am also quite disappointed; heard that that boy (my bro's son) I once talked about being ill is still. . .Oh Allah. My brother single-handedly carry the boy, along with his mum and himself all the way to Saudi Arabia. But the thing still seems fruitless, as they said they don't operate on the brain. And no any other hospital does. This is life. May Allah give the parent, ourselves and our dear well-wishers the courage to regard this disaster as a fate, ameen.

Muhsin what is wrong with him - yr brother's child? Allah Sarki, I already feel sad for him.

Yes Michael Jackson ya rigamu gidan gaskiya. An ce ya musulunta a Bahrain. I think it must be true. In hakane kuwa, to Barka, lallai ya kubuta. Allah Ya Jikan sa da Rahama ameen.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 26, 2009, 07:56:03 PM
Muhsin what is wrong with him - yr brother's child? Allah Sarki, I already feel sad for him.

I thought you could remember; I talked about the boy's condition some times ago on this forum. Remember whom I said was taken to Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital and was mistakenly operated on, and then, hence his brained was "damaged" and was turned lunatic. You even suggested he be taken abroad. And so is he--they are currently in SA. But the case is not treatable even there... :(

QuoteYes Michael Jackson ya rigamu gidan gaskiya. An ce ya musulunta a Bahrain. I think it must be true. In hakane kuwa, to Barka, lallai ya kubuta. Allah Ya Jikan sa da Rahama ameen.

His brother Jermaine Jackson yesterday confirmed that his brother died a Muslim. He further mentioned when he (MJ) embraced the religion on the 21st of November, 2008.

What a lucky dude he was! RIP>Micheal Jackson.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Muhsin Allah ya bashi lafiya,Lafiya ta waraka.
Kuyi ta addu'a cos if there is anything that can change destiny to addu'a ce,that is what the Prophet SAW said.
Allah ya kara mana lafiya gaba daya.

How i'm feeling today:
I won't tell.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment