News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Feeling pride of myself. I've started type setting my novel.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

I slept about 6 minutes past three last nyt, and i woke up 8 on the dot, u can guess how am feeling right now!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Mufi

Quote from: *~MuDaCriS~* on June 17, 2007, 11:17:13 AM
I slept about 6 minutes past three last nyt, and i woke up 8 on the dot, u can guess how am feeling right now!

six hours of sleep is all i get some days ;) ;), so i can understand where you coming from.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

I have stored all my problems away today except for one which is in front of me at the moment.
I will probably air them out tomorrow, so I will bite my nails to the quick in the process.
For now, I feel normal, that is as happy as it is possible to feel with a background full of unsolved items.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Quote from: HUSNAA on June 13, 2007, 03:13:17 PM
GGNK ina ganin da alama u are somewhat of a gourmet junket!! Food is definitely high in yr list of priorities. Check out all these hunger cravings and then the cookery forum where u actually try out some of the dishes that are written up there. I would dearly like to make u a present of an exotic cookery book if I can. Name a country that u like their cooking and if I can get a cookery book of that country, in sha Allah I promise u that I will get it  and give it to u somehow some way!!

I am feeling Wow!! Dont know why either! Just one of those highs that one feels occasionally. The dopamine level has definitely shot up! I wonder could it be what I ate for dinner.. grilled chicken breast with mushroom sauce and french fries and my favorite beaverage...a cup of tea?

Wow!!!
I wouldn't mind some chinese or continental book.
Thanks  :)
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

gogannaka

Muhsin

Feeling all right. One of my brothers, working at Skye Bank, Maiduguri Branch, sent me a second hand Sony Ericson mobile phone. I thank Allah, since......now His wish and will, I got another.

Thanks.

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on June 23, 2007, 01:58:14 PM
GGNK ina ganin da alama u are somewhat of a gourmet junket!! Food is definitely high in yr list of priorities. Check out all these hunger cravings and then the cookery forum where u actually try out some of the dishes that are written up there. I would dearly like to make u a present of an exotic cookery book if I can. Name a country that u like their cooking and if I can get a cookery book of that country, in sha Allah I promise u that I will get it  and give it to u somehow some way!!

I am feeling Wow!! Dont know why either! Just one of those highs that one feels occasionally. The dopamine level has definitely shot up! I wonder could it be what I ate for dinner.. grilled chicken breast with mushroom sauce and french fries and my favorite beaverage...a cup of tea?

Wow!!!

What do you say to Thai or Vietnamese cooking? They are very delicious... could get you one of those...  but if u really prefer chinese, that's very accessible as well. Would u like it written in Mandarin or English hehehehehe (joke!)

gogannaka

Quote from: Muhsin on June 24, 2007, 12:42:47 PM
Feeling all right. One of my brothers, working at Skye Bank, Maiduguri Branch, sent me a second hand Sony Ericson mobile phone. I thank Allah, since......now His wish and will, I got another.

Thanks.

Dan Borno works with Skye Bank?...'Saying yes! to your needs'---i love that song.
Dan Borno ka turo min account opening form.I'll open an account cos of that song.
How much is your interest rate?
Quote from: HUSNAA on June 24, 2007, 02:52:19 PM
Quote from: gogannaka on June 23, 2007, 01:58:14 PM

Wow!!!

What do you say to Thai or Vietnamese cooking? They are very delicious... could get you one of those...  but if u really prefer chinese, that's very accessible as well. Would u like it written in Mandarin or English hehehehehe (joke!)

LOL...
Actually i wouldn't mind Thai cooking.I hope i get the ingredients here in Nija.
Chinese i could enter any chinese restaurant and eat but i have never tasted thai or vietnamese.
I'd be glad  :)

gogannaka

I'm feeling somehow.
Like wani iri.
Ko haushi ne ko kuma menene ban sani ba.
Allah ya sawwake.

Dan-Borno

Amin Summa Amin GGNK

Alhamdu lillahi Rabbil Alamin.
Life has been fair to me.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

HUSNAA