News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummutameem

[

I feel like eating a bar of TWIX and MARS and some CHEESE CAKE..

girlfriend, u r in need of serious workout afta dat, gud luck

HUSNAA

Hahaha
For the last four days I have been on a diet of carrots, cabbage, cucumbers spring onions and Tofu... u can understand my cravings lol....... ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 04, 2007, 09:12:08 AM
yes u are sick IBB. Try eating something though, even if u dont like it, at least if it will stay down with out being puked out, that should give u some fighting power. Get some soup which has very little fat in it, heat it up and eat; preferably some beef soup. If not poss at short notice, drink some BOVRIL (u know that beef drink Abi, the english are crazy over it). Take some vitamin C as well. If symptoms persist, see dr. Allah Ya sawwake.

Thanks for the advice. Whats BOVRIL I dont it plus I dont eat english meat (U know, that Hallal-Haram thing ehem). Thank God M ok now I had a 10hrs sleep and woke up alrite. My soup is waiting for me now. Let me tell u the ingredient dont laugh (Beef, spicies, tomatoes, attaruhu, onions, garlic, palm-oil, peanut-butter, spinatch and black-eyed-peas) What a conbination ko? Hmmn taste good

M ok about to to watch Champions League
IHS

HUSNAA

Quote from: IBB on December 04, 2007, 07:37:59 PM
Thanks for the advice. Whats BOVRIL I dont it plus I dont eat english meat (U know, that Hallal-Haram thing ehem). Thank God M ok now I had a 10hrs sleep and woke up alrite. My soup is waiting for me now. Let me tell u the ingredient dont laugh (Beef, spicies, tomatoes, attaruhu, onions, garlic, palm-oil, peanut-butter, spinatch and black-eyed-peas) What a conbination ko? Hmmn taste good

M ok about to to watch Champions League
yum yummy... sounds very good.. rather like what i am having at the moment, without the beef, palm oil attarugu and peanut butter.
Everything else though tofu substitutes the  black eyed peas, and buck choi the spinach, and hot red chillis for attarugu

Muhsin

I've been feeling, since yesterday, very eager; Admin says he'll assign me the moderator of yet un-openned sub-forum of Literature after my request along with some of my friends--apprentice writers and prospective members of KooL. Thus, I've been thinking what to start with when its openned. Any advice my people?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Muhsin ku kuka tambaya don haka kuna ideas behind it.
Post anythinng you think would make sense from a literature point of view.Amman dai ka jira Husna ta kawo idea.

Ni dai yanzu i'm feeling sick...mura and sore throat.Alhamdulillah dai it's not very bad.

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Bee

I feel so bored.These days,i have got less to do but eat,sleep,surf the net and watch movies and when i sleep longer than 7hrs,i develope headache.I need to do something more challenging and i cant think of anything.
Born To Bee Great

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Bee

Kedai bari Myself.I thought of going to the gym but that is kind of boring too. I am thinking of joining a swimming class but i am too scared.My friends say i feel bored because i miss my family.Thanks anyway,you are a sweetheart. :)
Born To Bee Great

MySeLf

Quote from: Bee on December 05, 2007, 11:57:12 PM
I am thinking of joining a swimming class but i am too scared.

Lol, Don't be scared just give it a try, U can find women only swimming class and U know
they have instructors, so there is nothing scary, at least that will get you out
and stretch you a bit.....  :)

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bee on December 05, 2007, 11:09:20 PM
I feel so bored.These days,i have got less to do but eat,sleep,surf the net and watch movies and when i sleep longer than 7hrs,i develope headache.I need to do something more challenging and i cant think of anything.

Other ideas of what u could do:
join protest marches.. It seemed to me there is always some protest march or other going on in England.
Take up photography just go around and snap everything in sight.
join a youth club or a volunteer group...
enrol in a first aid course.. or a vertical mountaineering course or bungee jumping or horse riding... kai u got so many choices.. fa. That's the nice thing about being in a foreign country.

Muhsin

Feeling very happy; just can't say why but Alhamdulillah.

@Bee, are you in England? I read Aunty's advising you to join in protest maches going on in there. Just don't know.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 06, 2007, 05:08:59 AM
or bungee jumping

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Husnaaa, Bungee jumping.... Oh no!.... I can't even watch people bungee jump
or sky dive...... they are really crazy sports....
Can you do one husnaa?

gogannaka

Quote from: Myself on December 06, 2007, 11:29:10 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on December 06, 2007, 05:08:59 AM
or bungee jumping

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Husnaaa, Bungee jumping.... Oh no!.... I can't even watch people bungee jump
or sky dive...... they are really crazy sports....
Can you do one husnaa?

LOL  myself, of course Husnaa can't bungee jump....
Husnaan da aka saka a body scanner sauran kadan tayi ihu,ballantana a daure kafafuwan ta a cillo ta daga sama...Inaaaaaaa.......

I'm feeling weird...For the past few days,idan nayi tunanin mutum sai kawai anjima mutumin ya kira ni ko ya aiko text.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

MySeLf

Quote from: gogannaka on December 07, 2007, 12:22:23 AM

I'm feeling weird...For the past few days,idan nayi tunanin mutum sai kawai anjima mutumin ya kira ni ko ya aiko text.

Toh! :o  Mu tsayane ko mu gudu Gogan??  hehehe  ;D lol