News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummita

Overwhelmed and elated. I FOUND OUT!!!!.............Hyper-actively HAPPYYYYYY. Celebrating joyously, cant even sleep ta'nyttttt!  ;D God, I glorify your name again n again and again....(Amiyyyyn).
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

Quote from: Mufi on January 11, 2008, 08:45:53 PM
For the past 2 weeks, i've not been feeling my best :( :(, n i'm praying to god it doesn't turn out to be something i couldn't handle :'( :'(. So i'm asking u my ppl to keep me in ur prayers. Thank U.

Salamz sistah, trust meh it will eventually work out 4 u.  Allah gives answers in 3 ways. He says "yes" n gives u wat u want. Says "no" n gives u something better. He says, "wait" and gives you the best. My dear patience, patience, n more patience, u will soon be in acquisition of what you desire and the best of it biiznillah.

Mufi

Thanx Ummita, you know today I had a wonderful outing and came back home refresh and energize.

I can actually sense or predict what u r happy n excited about ;D ;D.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

ummita

Toh, Alhamdulilah, am happy 4 u.....hope positivity follows u till eternity.

Oh....God! You got me scared now, shud hav shut my big mouth up :-X......Ok, sheeshhhh. Keep it 2 urself(she laffs). But I very much doubt it if you really do know......

Let me run off go sleep.

Mufi

Oh! yes i got a hunch about it, but like u said, sheeshhhh! :-X :-X, keeping it on a down low. ;D ;D Lol! Lol!

I did the same thing last night didn't sleep until after 3:00am.
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

HUSNAA

For the past 2 weeks, i've not been feeling my best :( :(, n i'm praying to god it doesn't turn out to be something i couldn't handle :'( :'(. So i'm asking u my ppl to keep me in ur prayers. Thank U.
Quote from: ummita on January 13, 2008, 03:50:43 AM

Salamz sistah, trust meh it will eventually work out 4 u.  Allah gives answers in 3 ways. He says "yes" n gives u wat u want. Says "no" n gives u something better. He says, "wait" and gives you the best. My dear patience, patience, n more patience, u will soon be in acquisition of what you desire and the best of it biiznillah.

Quote from: ummita on January 13, 2008, 04:39:43 AM
Toh, Alhamdulilah, am happy 4 u.....hope positivity follows u till eternity.

Oh....God! You got me scared now, shud hav shut my big mouth up :-X......Ok, sheeshhhh. Keep it 2 urself(she laffs). But I very much doubt it if you really do know......

Let me run off go sleep.

Quote from: Mufi on January 13, 2008, 04:43:56 AM
Oh! yes i got a hunch about it, but like u said, sheeshhhh! :-X :-X, keeping it on a down low. ;D ;D Lol! Lol!

I did the same thing last night didn't sleep until after 3:00am.

Salaam to the both of you, Mufi and ummitta and congratulations to both of you for the happy events! Ni ma I have a GIST of what you two are on about or so I think.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
OK girls, Allah Ya taya ku ruko ameen!
Welcome back to Mufi from Mumcee. Its a nicer name and makes one imagine a less matronly girl!! ;D ;D ;D
Ummitta ke ma kwana biyu! Hope both of you are keeping well and will be praying for the two of you....
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Hafsy_Lady

OH! AN FARA SECRETS NE?  ::)NO HIDING PLEASE.... SECRETS ARE FORBIDDEN HERE, SO I HEREBY CALL UPON IHSAN, UMMITA N MUFI SPIT IT ALL OUT......

AGAYAMANAAA!

PLZZZ GIST ME GIST ME GIST MEEEEEEE  :'(

MY FIRST THOUGHT ......... YOU GIRLS ARE EXPECTING ABEG WO.......
SECOND ........ YOU RECEIVED DELIVERANCE ...... GOD IS GREAT!
THIRD YOUR ALL BLABBING......  ;D ;D ;D

AMMA DAN ALLAH A DAN GAYAMIN KO? HABA SISTERS NAWA... HABA MY SUGAR CHOCOLATES, HABA MY AORTAS, COMMON MY PERICARDIUMS, MY SWEETEST CORTISCORIODS......

I AWAIT WITH GREAT ANTICIPATION..... ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

Sulaimangmb

:o all u ok
how could u take dis
u all are suspent

HUSNAA

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on January 13, 2008, 12:58:26 PM
OH! AN FARA SECRETS NE?  ::)NO HIDING PLEASE.... SECRETS ARE FORBIDDEN HERE, SO I HEREBY CALL UPON IHSAN, UMMITA N MUFI SPIT IT ALL OUT......

AGAYAMANAAA!

PLZZZ GIST ME GIST ME GIST MEEEEEEE  :'(

MY FIRST THOUGHT ......... YOU GIRLS ARE EXPECTING ABEG WO.......
SECOND ........ YOU RECEIVED DELIVERANCE ...... GOD IS GREAT!
THIRD YOUR ALL BLABBING......  ;D ;D ;D

AMMA DAN ALLAH A DAN GAYAMIN KO? HABA SISTERS NAWA... HABA MY SUGAR CHOCOLATES, HABA MY AORTAS, COMMON MY PERICARDIUMS, MY SWEETEST CORTISCORIjavascript:void(0);
ShockedODS......

I AWAIT WITH GREAT ANTICIPATION..... ;D

Haba my sister lady! U should be the first to know!! ummitta doesnt keep u in the dark at all!  Yaya dai haka? :o
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

dan kauye

*sneaks in* *plays ''Girl Talk" by TLC in the background* *sneaks out*
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Ibro2g

cant read 35 pages now, but I must say i feel redeemed. And its a good feeling. Goggs I feel alotta people are here
Safety and Peace

GoodFella

Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

Muhsin

Quote from: Ibro2g on January 14, 2008, 12:19:01 AM
cant read 35 pages now, but I must say i feel redeemed. And its a good feeling. Goggs I feel alotta people are here

Yep, lots of folks are here doing great Ibro2g. Welcome back.

Am feeling hungry; wanna go home but I find it difficult to leave you just now.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.