News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 10, 2008, 11:26:29 AM
lalle yau ina ganin ikon Allah! dama daddy da ake kira na
ramin mugunta ne aka shirya min? listen, initially it was my
eldest daughter i was pursuing your son for when this old
tried and tested and NAAFDAC filtered approved recommended
and implemented woman came into the scene and spoilt
everything.

the daddyship i accepted based on my inlawship relationship,
however the ball is now in your court to choose between the
old and the new for your son - i hate to call him mijin hajiya.

a fito fili mana in ba tsoro ba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL FORUM BACHELORS ARE EXEMPTED FROM ANY FURTHER
COMMENT.

Lol Dan Borno! I never knew u were that sensitive to being referred to as an old man!! (daddy hehehehe!) so ni kuma fa? da ka ishe ni da kirana old and all that stuff just bcos I dont really object so u think it is all true that i am over the hill? tit for tat...
Ummita darling dear... DB is not only Daddy, he is Granpops..
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

gogannaka

Quote from: ummita on June 09, 2008, 11:14:44 PM
Mallam Gogannaka keinei sheida kuma Imam na daura auren koh.

I charge an awful lot! Especially if rivalry and competition exist.
Husnaa and DB: Baby goes to the highest bidder. Free market economy.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Utterly confused and sad; come and meet nobody,, literally nobody aboard today!!! :( :o Whatz up? Allah yasa kowa lafiya, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Muhsin, in case u havent noticed, Sunday and Saturday are days when u hardly get ppl on the board. So take it easy and be patient.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

IBB

M feeling great. My internet is working now. So my UGLY face will be everywhere. Are you ready?

B4 I 4get want to extend my appreciations to Amira, Dan-Borno and Ummita; I'v read your post congratulating me. Thank you all
IHS

gogannaka

IBB su uku ne kawai sunka yi congratulate naka?

IBB

NO is not like that. Those that did earlier like you and Husnna I had the chance to reply on time. But these three are on page 58 so I have to squize in their reply here.

Alrite, point taken Ggnk. Thanx

TTTTThhhhhhhhaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yyyyyoooouuu everybodyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
IHS

gogannaka

Muhsin

Am feeling forlon! We'll, very much likely, be missing one or two of our old timers and wonderful members for some times. Allah ya dawo (not from journey) da ku lafiya, amin.

ummita

initially it was my eldest daughter i was pursuing your son for when this old
tried and tested and NAAFDAC filtered approved recommended
and implemented woman came into the scene and spoilt
everything.
Ouch! A'a dei daddy, no go luk 4 trouble. I no get energy 2 take sides besides kaga itama sirikah nane, kuma akwai kunyah sakanina dah ita fa. Toh minkam, I dunno if am to do a first come first serve or base my judgements on physical attributes?

however the ball is now in your court to choose between the
old and the new for your son - i hate to call him mijin hajiya.a fito fili mana in ba tsoro ba!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kai Allah...lol lol lol lol.........You n Husna, one word: Dramaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Ah this ur comment: ....sofri, sofri wo. Are we resorting to threat ne? :-X

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 10, 2008, 11:26:29 AMhttp://bp2.blogger.com/_bCINSV6CjAs/SE5YRD7yxCI/AAAAAAAAADk/nWEJxMIcY00/s1600-h/teema.jpg
Awwwwww Tabarak bismik............wallah she is so cute. I like, I like. I feel like givin her lots of squeezable hugs. Shes adorable! She even has her eyebrow done to perfection. See make me meynn!!! Mhmmm, tabdijam! Husna see competition at ur door wo!!!! ;D

Quote from: Dan-Borno on June 10, 2008, 11:26:29 AMALL FORUM BACHELORS ARE EXEMPTED FROM FOLLOWING THE ABOVE LINK.
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Exactly!!!!!! all bachelors r exempted. Especially Muhsin, I noticed his wantness & quick grabiness for girls who are wedding ring free. Daddy banda gogannaka aswell, ko? >:( Atleast u wudnt like ur daugther being a seconder in his house. Dama yer bani haushi dazun fa.

Quote from: gogannaka on June 11, 2008, 08:01:14 AM
I charge an awful lot! Especially if rivalry and competition exist.
Husnaa and DB: Baby goes to the highest bidder. Free market economy.
Habba mallam!........(Bari na danyi rashin kunya) ;D........"the baby is human not a market commodity" >: Bana son wulkanci fa. Plus tunda ba tsakani da Allah zakiyi daurin auren ba but for monetary gains, I think we better off finding another officiator. One last chance, zakayi tsakani da Allah ko dan kudi fa?

Lastly, minkam am gettin tired, kullum maganag daya dai fa!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Muhsin

Kai Ummita,
Ina sane nai shiru amma sai da kika tsomoni... ::) ::) ::)

IBB

IHS

ummita

Quote from: Muhsin on June 18, 2008, 04:44:23 PM
Kai Ummita,
Ina sane nai shiru amma sai da kika tsomoni... ::) ::) ::)

Toh, kayi hankuri koh. But ai kaine.............alot of them here are under estimating you, even daddy alledges that you dont know how to toast ur girls ;D...........haka kawai kayi mini aikin sharp, sharp anan. That's why I gave u prior warnings just incase you have a mastermind plan.

ummita

Got a meeting with two clients tomorrow & still documenting at this hour. Tired n totally drained >:(!!!!