News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawwali

Quote from: waduz on March 19, 2009, 08:42:41 AM
Aaa, haka da kyau, wai kare ya ga rawar kura!
Ni kam gani dai da lafiyar zabuwa, jiki lafiya, kai ko babu! Allah SWT ya kara mana lafiya amin. zan dai nemi arungumi zaki na sha!

Waduz kenan, Idan ka sake ka rungumi zakin kuwa, to Ba kai da sauran jiki ba 'yan kallo ma sun shiga uku. Ai ba a iya kutufo da zaki.
Am feeling strong and happy Alhadu lillah!
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

*~MuDa~*

Guys....i was stung by a scorpion last night on the butt. It was an experience that i wouldnt want to be reminded off. I feel very painful.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 21, 2009, 05:11:02 PM
Guys....i was stung by a scorpion last night on the butt. It was an experience that i wouldnt want to be reminded off. I feel very painful.
Kai ko ka dararrashe akan kunama ka ce ba za ka darastu ba?  ;D ;D ;D ;D
lol!! so sorry. I bet u couldnt butt down for some time !! Allah Sawwake  ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

waduz

Wai kunama da ta harbi chinedu sai ya yi ta kuka. Sai babansa yace kai chinedu mu babanku munyi yakin biafra bamu yi kuka! bindiga igwa ya fadi kasa bwa!, bamu yi kuka, sai kai dan keremin kwaro wanan ya sa kuyi kuka, wanan kunama ne ko nama, mene kunce sunanshi?! Sai ya yai wuf ya cafke kunana, ita kuwa ta gallaza masa harbi har sau biyu. Ya yai sama ya fadi kasa tim, yace, 'cei Chinedu, ku yi kuka naku, nima zenyi nawa'!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Allah ya sawwake maka, amma dai kayi ta maza da baka yi irin na baban chinedu ba! Yau fa mun gode Allah, sai dai dan abin da baza a rasa ba na yau da kullum......

EMTL

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 21, 2009, 05:11:02 PM

Assalamu alaikum,
Allah (SWT) ya bada sauki kuma Ya biya jinya da Aljanna. Allah (SWT) ya karemu da ga Masifa-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Lawwali

Feeling tired and lame, But Alhamdulillah, I achieved alot so far today.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Muhsin

Alhamdulillah!

Although I have been so much engaged; doing assignments, tests, presentations and other school works, wallahi. That was why I barely come up here. Don Allah I need your prayers. Allah ya bamu sa'a duniya da lahira, amin.

Thanks
Muhsin
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Thanks friends for the Kunama prayers. Its actualy embarrasing, but i'm better now.

I'm really sleepy, i got to wake up tomorrow for work. Weekends at last.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

waduz

Actually, I feel better even with holes in my pocket!

*~MuDa~*

I'm very excited because tomorrow i'm going home and i'll meet my mum, my siblings and my...ya know!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

DB is urgently needed 4 fassarar Muda's...

Let me say; you met me. Although that was not on the list of your 'itenary'. We met, I think, just less than an hour ago.

Am feeling tired and crisscrossed with LOADS to read. Kai! ::)

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
I learnt that Muhsin was involved in accident- though not ceru serious but I pary Allah (SWT) to reward him with AlJannatil Firdaus-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

HUSNAA

La Haula wa la Kuwwata illa BILLAH!
Allah Ya Bashi Sauki ameen. Allah Ya Kiyaye gaba.
Muhsin give up that Lifan will you?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Thanks for the prayers, EMTL and Husnaa.

LOL ;D Auntie, your words had me grinning noticeably. People around turned looking at me, surprising what I was almost laughing at. If I give up Lifan then what would be carrying me to skul, lib., market and other numerous places. Although I'm praying as well as hoping for a better thing, preparably a car. Ba abunda Allah baya yi.

BTW, one worthy astonishing thing regarding my recent accident is dat; it EXACTLY coincides with the DATE, i.e April 14th, I had the last, which I sustained an injury on my ankle. This one the wound is on my foot joint. But thanks to Allah (SWT) the thing is quite mild as I can still ride. Hmm...but thats necessary for we are starting exams next Friday. And I'm starting with two, then another one on Saturday. Allah ya bamu sa a, amin.

I remain yours
Muhsin