News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

LOL,No Muhsin ba ita bace.....
Ashe ma ba haushi nake ji ba...yunwa ce cos da na ci abinchi na ji wani farin ciki.Alhamdulillah.
Now i am feeling kamar wani mara gaskiya.

Jibo in turo account number?
Wasa tare ci bam bam ko?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on August 13, 2009, 05:38:44 PM
LOL,No Muhsin ba ita bace.....
Ashe ma ba haushi nake ji ba...yunwa ce cos da na ci abinchi na ji wani farin ciki.Alhamdulillah.
Now i am feeling kamar wani mara gaskiya.

LOL ;D
A hungry man is an angry man, they say. Right?

QuoteJibo in turo account number?
Wasa tare ci bam bam ko?

It hadn't occurred to me at first.
Nine ya kamata in fara cewa haka, GGNK.
Jibo? We are waiting.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Quote from: Muhsin on July 17, 2009, 12:30:07 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

This life is sometimes very difficult and unpredictable. Allah tests man from many angles; expected, unexpected, etc some with precedents while others without. Kai! :o

The short (true) story goes like this;

My brother's neighbor, a very religious, kind and respected and quite poor fellow from Katsina has an illness. He was severally operated on; and would be in the coming few days. Last Monday, his mother was brought from there (Katsina) to Kano because she was and is still sick. In the night of that fateful Monday, a fire engulfed his house and on the course his wife was burnt from head to toe. They have been married for eight years with three beautiful daughters. Kai!

Rayuwa sai a hankali sometimes. Allah ya basu lafiya. Ya kuma kiyaye dukkan Musulmi from such an unfortunate situation, ameen!

En route to where I am presently browsing from, my brother, a neighbor of that man, called to inform me that woman, named Ummi (Maman Hafsah) dies in AKTH. She lived with her husband and three pretty daughters.

May Allah grant her soul an eternal peace, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Allah ya jikan ta da dukkan musulmi gaba daya.

Muhsin

gogannaka

Muhsin start training cos in two days time you will be hungry for 29 days.

I am feeling butterflies  ;D

Muhsin

waduz

Jibo

Quote from: gogannaka on August 13, 2009, 05:38:44 PM
Jibo in turo account number?
Wasa tare ci bam bam ko?
GGNK, If you have electronic complaint account send it and I am pretty sure once the economy is booming you will receive an alert(electronic one). Japan and the rest of the world are coming out of the economic recess and I think Nigeria too, since the amnesty has started working, we shall soon begin to sell crude oil, yanfu-yanfu and receive dollars yanfu-yanfu.
Quote from: Muhsin on August 13, 2009, 05:59:46 PM
It hadn't occurred to me at first.
Nine ya kamata in fara cewa haka, GGNK.
Jibo? We are waiting.

Muhsin ai in an ba dalibi kudi, karartu ya tsaya ke nan. Kuma kasan ba'a ba gwauro geron azumi, yayi yaya dashi?
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

gogannaka

Za mu kada wa muhsin kararrawa wannan azumin  :P

Jibo all my accounts are IT compliant but e no mean o. Yanzu the best bank is karkashin katifa.

I was feeling happy throughout the day.
But now i am not happy.
Too bad it came at the end of the day. I will keep remembering that gobe za'a fara azumi it will make me feel better inshaAllah.

Muhsin

Quote from: Jibo on August 20, 2009, 03:43:10 PM
Muhsin ai in an ba dalibi kudi, karartu ya tsaya ke nan. Kuma kasan ba'a ba gwauro geron azumi, yayi yaya dashi?

A ina? Bade a Nigeria ba.

Quote from: gogannaka on August 20, 2009, 09:01:34 PM
Za mu kada wa muhsin kararrawa wannan azumin  :P

Wai kura ce zata ce da kare maye. ::)

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

gogannaka

I am feeling happy to witness yet another ramadan.
Alhamdulillah.
Some people we observed fasting together with last year did not live to see this one.
I pray to Allah to grant all those that couldn't live to witness this ramadan Aljannatul firdaus.

neozizo

Felling apprehensive cos i had a really weak Sahur :(
All the same looking 4ward to the day and the month.
RAMADAN KAREEM

Muhsin

Salam,

Cikina har ya fara ihu: yau dore na yi. Allah ya cece ni. :'(