News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IBB

IHS

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

@ IBB, ai dole  ;)

@ Muhsin,Allah ya kawo.

How i am feeling today:
I am missing Anty Husnaa.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

IBB

@ GGNK: ai dole!? why do say so? How about urs.

@ Muhsin: Sarkin wayo, kai kullum a kiran babu kake ko? To Allah ya raba da babu

Is Husnna missing? To ai Oga DB zaku sa yayi shella
IHS

Muhsin

Quote from: IBB on October 02, 2009, 01:49:30 PM
@ Muhsin: Sarkin wayo, kai kullum a kiran babu kake ko? To Allah ya raba da babu

Thats wrong, very wrong. Idan kaji na fadi haka to babun ne.

Although I can't write the Hadeeth verbatim but the Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said whoever asks people for money while he has enough (or at least that he can use for the moment), he is eating from the Hell fire.

Allah ya kare mu; ya kuma rabamu da babu, ameen.

gogannaka

My cousin was going to get married on the 17th of this month.
Yesterday he came to tell me that the wedding has been postponed and it might likely not hold eventually.
Reason is that the wife's family had bought her furniture which couldn't fit into the house he rented.
The house was rented at N850k.He took them to about 4 houses he got which cost between N400k to N600k but hey all said they weren't good so he went ahead and got one for N850 a GRA only for them to return the key to him,wai he will have to wait sai sun sayar da kayan dakin da suka yi mata.
Now he has to get back his money but will have to forfeit N110K which he paid for agency and insurance fees.

So since yesterday i have been feeling bad.
Why should these kayan daki be a hinderance to marriage?
Bid'a za ta hana Sunnah.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Muhsin

I feel the guy's pain, GGNK. It sounds far-fetched and horrible.

How am I feeling:

Auntie Husnaa. Period.

Muhsin

Muhsin

Jibo

What is the matter!You are scared and you scare us too! We are jittery! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Hmm. . .Jibo. Kai dai this life is sometimes weird.

Am still scared.

Muhsin

*~MuDa~*

I'm So Happy, i feel like a kid again, my home has retained its substance one more.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin