News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

So eager to hear from... Wish the "scribble" is decipherable. Thanks
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

I can't believe i'm getting married, thats how i'm feeling, its actually begin to register in my brains, wow!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

ummutameem

muda Allah ya sanya alheri, u r one happy chap, may the happiness continues all through ur yrs. May Allah bless the union, ameen.

Im feeling satisfied, ate a giant head of fish! only fish lovers ll appreciate wat dat feels like. Alhamdulillah, jumaat mubarakah all!

gogannaka

UmmuT so you like fish head.
I know a lot of people that enjoy it the most a kifi.
It must be special,i haven't tried it though.

I am feeling happy today.
One should always thank God for all the good things.
Alhamdulillah!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Jibo

I am happier for you GGNK! I am equally happy... something gonna come up soon insha Allah!
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

ummutameem

@jibo, amen!

@ggnk, wat do u mean uvent tried it, eating one at all or finishing one? pls find it in ur heart to try, u ll not regret it, see it has d most meat, hidden in some cravices, trapped enuf juices, all d good stuff goes to d head, d gills also help in sucking n keeping d juice. believe me it is better than any 'kan rago uve eaten' and i dont joke wit my kan rago, but kan kifi is in a class of its own!!!

today, im exhausted, doing too many things at d same time, forgot im not superwoman. Alhamdulillah!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

*~MuDa~*

i should be with my family, feeling tired right now!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muhsin

Eager to start re-writing my nove; and to finish my research project.

ummutameem

Muhsin

Quote from: Muhsin on November 26, 2010, 11:30:00 AM
Eager to start re-writing my nove; and to finish my research project.

Alhamulillah; I am happy today to tell you that my project, which I said above I was eager to finish, has just been approved and wonderfully graded. The focus is now on the former, i.e. re-writing my novel; and other many things. As one popular saying goes: mutum girman dan jaki ya ke--meaning: as you grow up, more loads are put on you just like a donkey.

gogannaka

Congratulations Muhsin.  More grease to your elbows.

Muhsin

gogannaka