News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Support yarima 2007

Started by Abduldansadau, May 22, 2005, 05:56:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abduldansadau

The Governor Ahmad Sani Yariman Bakuri is a man who is quelified to be a president of our country 2007 due to his charismatic way of ruling over his people or around of his state.

The  Governor Ahmad Sani Sardaunan Zamfara he always have a good mission toward his subordinate/ of all the entire people of Zamfara state, where he want to see every body have own something tangible to make him happy and to stop him suffering and  its part of his mission to ensure the social welfare of all the entire native and even non indigine who is residing in this state to  feel comfort toward their day today activities with their own farmilies, relatives, friends and others with out any feeling or prejudicing.

The Governor Ahmad Sani is a man of symperty,pirty and understandable of his people problems and he always used to solve the problems of his people immediately when it definate with out keeping waiting,The entire people of zamfara state always used to thank almighty Allah for given them a good and charismatic governor who rule us equally.

mlbash

BUT IS HE THAT SERIOUS? MOST OF PEOPLE ARE OF THE OPINION THAT HE IS JUST A FRONT OF ONE RETIRED GENERAL AND A FORMER HEAD OF STATE.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Abduldansadau

mlbash

Quote from: "Abduldansadau":D yes he is serious

BUT I WAS TOLD HE'S NOT 'COS IT'S SAID HE'S ALWAYS TRAVELLING TO ONE HILL TOP TO REPORT TO HIS BOSS! :o
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

HUSNAA

Kwanakin baya, a shirin BBC Hausa na 'Taba kidi taba karatu', Jamila Tangaza tayi korafin wani gwamna da yasa a ka bar kayan su a Ingila dan saboda yawan nasa kayan wandanda suka hada da plasma TVs da sauran kayan alatu. To on reliable authority, I have it that it was yeriman Bakura, who went to Eng and misspent the ppl's money (my view) and yana cewa wai Ribadu bai isa ya bincike shi ba. Ai hattara dai. In Ribadu bai isa ba, Allah Ya isa.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

lionger

Yerima seems more like another chop-and-quench politician. Can anyone please educate me on what good he has done for zamfara?

amira

yerima now seems kinda dodge cos since that incident that happened wit EFCC and him handing ova i tink 1m naira to sum conman that claimed he was sent from EFCC to conduct a search, and if yerima dint want to be searched he shud pay him 1m naira, but befor this conman got to yerima he went to the govenor of sokoto who did not pay him anything, so that makes me think was there something he was hiding and didnt want to be searched???????? :roll:
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*