News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

AIDS/HIV IN THE NIGERIA (THE USE OF CONDUM)

Started by Rais, July 10, 2007, 05:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rais

AIDS/HIV IN THE NIGERIA (THE USE OF CONDUM)
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby

Dan-Borno

Rais, what are you advocating?  Is it that
we should start using condom as a preventive
measure or the use of condom can not solve
the pandemics of HIV/AIDS?

Elaborate your post pls.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Dan-Borno

I get you, except that you didnt get me
very well, check this pls:

Quote from: Dan-Borno on July 11, 2007, 09:17:21 AM
Rais, what are you advocating? 

and also check this your statement very critically

Quote from: Al-Nazeer on July 12, 2007, 06:10:16 PM
The only way is not to have sex at all or go for skin to skin and enjoyed your self.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Bajoga

According to my experiance, i did get you very well.
What exactly do you want to advocat?

As Da-Borno said, he was right to my opinion.

But can you pls tell us ur full meaning??
HASBUNALLAHI............

HUSNAA

I think Rais has thrown an open ended topic randomly on the table and it is up to anybody who wants to, to comment as he/she sees the issue and sympathises with it.   The whole point is like when anyone opens up a thread by expressing his sentiments, this is the same. So Kam Bornoye, lets hear yr views and you too  jmyusi and anyone else interested in the topic.although i think it has been aired somewhere within the forum in chitchat....
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Bajoga

If that is d case, to lallai rais yayi tunani kuma yakamata mu bashi goyon baya in adding more details to his topic.

To me! use of condom during sex is just as to encoraging mutane wajen yin zinan, another way kuma, if no condom to lallai kuma AIDS/HIV din zai ta multipling more than wht we are tsammani.

But pls my dear brothers & sisters, mu kiyaye kammu ko Allah zai kiyaye?.

Ina fata if akwai wani wanda he knows more about HIV/AIDS to zai mana karin bayani yadda zamu gamsu sosai.

Ko meye shawarinku?

HASBUNALLAHI............

Dan-Borno

Thank you very much the only professional negotiator in Kline.

I dont get the whole idea, and its seems their is a missing thread
somewhere - to back up the whole argument.  Next time, its better
you edit than to remove a post.

However, left to me, condoms are not reliable, when it comes to
issue of HIV/AIDS, and infact, complete abstinence is the
only solution to the spread of this man-made disease.

Yes, I will somehow agree to the use of condom when two mates
(Husband and wife) are both affected by the disease.

Any opinion?

Rais

Assalamu alaikum

Wannan fa babbar maganace domin Kullum AIDS/HIV is multiplying baza kasan hakaba, kaje hospitals. Les carry ABU Teaching Hospital (Chika )Zaria. Each blessing thusday go  sai kaji kamar kaikuka san kasan relly AIDS is REAL wallahi akalla zakaga patients 700 sunzo karban magani only in Zaria da makotansu.I belief 40% infected throu sex kuma kullum ana wazi massallai da cocicoci kai ako inama amma kunnin mu ko wasunmu bayaji To tunda ba aji to avoid this Y don't  we use the protection CONDOM.Dama abin  yana tsaya wane gawanda yajawo kawai to baya tsayawa kan me uwada wabine.Daman annabi yace inkun shagala cikin sabo za asauko da cuta cikinsu harda wanda bashi da magani Allahu a'alam.Don Allah wani yai cikaken bayani game da topic din is a big problems
Bayan Mutuwa akwai hisaby