News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HABA JANAR - LET IT GO MANA

Started by Dan-Borno, September 12, 2007, 09:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

admin

Allah ya banu zama lafiya. To Amma a halin yanzu Kano ta kama da wuta ko ina sai kone kone, har da kashe kashe....
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

To what end? The whole thing is just rubbish.

HUSNAA

BKG and co I saw yr very nice welcome back message on this thread sometime back. I tried replying and somehow couldnt get to upload the post. Thanks its nice to know that one is appreciated despite everything ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was so upset that CPC lost the presidential race that I went right ahead and cast my guber vote for CPC again, wai ni haushi, even though I didnt really like to think of MSA as the incumbent amma I thought lets cut our noses to spite our faces, after all what the heck! He might just deliver, who knows? At least he is as rich as Croesus and thus in the battle of paying the piper and dictating the tune, he is a frontline runner.
As it turns out, I wasted the vote and I ended up making the victory sign anyway....... ;D ;D ;D Lol its not hypocrisy, I really like RMK but I just wish he wasnt PDP and I'd always figured out that he may just win the ticket given that CPC made such an awful mess of the their guber strategies. I also always had a sneaking suspicion that the whole thing was masterminded by the powers that be to get to lose the guber for the CPC in Kano.
Oh Well. I think this time I should go long with DB and wish our general good luck in his non political future endeavors, cos I think he's had his run and I am sorry that he lost. I will always respect him.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Danborno

When Buhari lost in the Presidential Election in 2007, he went to Tribunal as usual demanding so many things, as at that time, many northerners glaringly didn't side with General Buhari because it was Yar'adua that won the election and from all indications, Yar'adua is better than Buhari in many examples hence the comfort.  Some clerics even find illegality in the actions of Buhari, that was when in Kanoonline we came up with a thread discussing Buhari should let it go, tunda ya dade yana fama.

Bakangizo said during the debate
Quote from: bakangizo on September 29, 2007, 12:30:40 PM
I agree with that. I don't think Buhari is made for nigerian politics. And Hajiya Husnaa, he needs  a party machinery to succeed. And I'm not sure where he's headed to next. Cos going by his antecedents, whatever marriage he eventually contrive with whatever party (not only ANPP) is bound to collapse sooner or later....

Muhsin also commented, no wonder he is still critical of Buhari's Government now.

Quote from: Dan-Borno on October 25, 2007, 06:20:59 PM
Sarkin Karatu speak out your voice very well,
this name "Maigaskiya" came later after he
retired from military.  Wace gaskiya yake da ita?
Ba tare da an damka masa amana ba tayaya
zamu san cewa yana da gaskiya. 

Shima ai Coup yayi, illegal + Illegal = Illegality
amma yanzu shine champion of democracy
Allah save us.

Now it is almost 12 full moons since his swearing into power
We are grateful for the General that peace has relatively returned
back and the long road blocks have disappeared into thin air.

But the hardship still lingers, yesterday I have to buy petrol in
Kaduna 10 litres at the cost of N4,500.00.  I also read that the
Governor of Kebbi has abandoned all other works and started
procuring petrol to his peasant farmers else the poor farmer
cannot affort petrol to water his farm since its not raining season.

Muhsin has written so many pieces both online and in the print
media, even though he has been called names, but Nigerians
demand answers.
langubro