News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

ARE THEY ALL NORTHERNERS?

Started by manasmusa, November 01, 2007, 04:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bajoga

HASBUNALLAHI............

amira

*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

manasmusa

Quote from: Bajoga on November 06, 2007, 10:55:49 AM
Quote from: Bee on November 06, 2007, 09:17:22 AM

Allah yasa ya gyara halinsa.
Mu kuma Allah yasa mu dace mu kuma tsira daga irin wadannan munanan kalamai ga brothers dinmu.
[/Ameen summa ameen.
Such is Allah your Rabb, His is the creation and...

IBB

Quote from: Bee on November 06, 2007, 06:23:06 PM
   Yeah maybe but i still think it was a wrong way of correcting them even if that was the case.He should not have embarrased them the way he did.What if they have got a genuine reason to be late?If it was in another country,he might end up losing his job you know.

Is true what you say, he has no right to stop them from coming into the class. Are they not university students they r matured enough to know whats good for them.

His contract with them is to teach whether they turn up or not is not his problem.

On the contrary our brothers n sisters lack courtesy if they r left without being treated like animals they will behave like animals.

I think a genaral awareness lecture should be introduce to enlighten the students n the lecturers on their right n duties as well as manners in which to interact with each other
IHS

Bajoga

HASBUNALLAHI............

Muhsin

Quote from: Bayya on November 06, 2007, 03:45:52 PM
Malam Muhsin kenan,
Irin wannan outburst haka? Ko da yake ba mamaki dan Jami'a ne.
The fact is - whether you like it or not - if you are a Northerner
or a Hausa man: Bayarabe ya raina ka!!!

Ko? I'll start noticing this Bayya.
But what do you please mean by saying; Ko da yake ba mamaki dan Jami'a ne.?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bayya

Quote from: Muhsin on November 15, 2007, 10:44:48 AM
Ko? I'll start noticing this Bayya.
But what do you please mean by saying; Ko da yake ba mamaki dan Jami'a ne.?

:-X :-X :-X
Some dreams do come true

Lawwali

Quote from: Muhsin on November 05, 2007, 10:42:34 AM
Quote from: HUSNAA on November 02, 2007, 02:33:39 PM
To shi lecturer din wace irin kabila ce shi? Bahaushe, inyamiri, Bayerabe ko kuwa me?

The thread writer is a friend to me thus I was too in the class when the incedent or rather the encounter took place. The lecturer is a pure and typical Bahaushe who was again born in Kano, brought-up there, schooled also there and what have you. And yet, his pontification is frankly true, I think.
Quote from: Bayya on November 03, 2007, 06:41:15 AM

I bet Bayarabe ne, don sun fi raina 'yan arewa.

Me yarabawa suka taba yi maka/ki? Don't just lunch your attack base on prejudice.

Muhsin Maganar Gaskiya itace, even if the lecture is Bahaushe, that can only be by co-incidence of birth. but he may belongs to that set of people that lost their identity, thus adopting the accomodative Hausa as it is. We have a lot of them in Kano Who alwys claimed to be of kano origin but actually are not but just lost their identity. they enjoyed scholarship, but later abused kano as a whole.
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur