News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

EVERYONE THIS IS D MOMENT I BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

Started by ummita, November 20, 2003, 11:46:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Hello every1.............

As u r all aware Ramadan is inches ova d coner and Eid is just round d corner. So I would like to make an official announcement, to my dear n beloved freinds.........:

I WOULD LIKE TO FORMALLY ANNOUNCE THAT I'M NOW READY AND ALREADY IS ACCEPTING GIFTS, CASH AND CHEQUES. AVOID THE EID RUSH,SEND IT NOW VIA BANK. BANK DETAILS (SORT CODE & ACCOUNT NUMBA AVAILABLE ON REQUEST) ALL MONIE CURRENCIES ACCEPTED.

I hav sent ur Eid gifts 2 God, the most high to bless u & grant you watsoeva u desire.......

So whose first....?

Drop a name & specify the gift u wanna giv 2 whicheva member u choose.....
but I cant help not being selfish.....mine shud b d biggest n d best (she laffs).......
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

Came bck 2dy.....all smiles.....hopin to see lots & lots of it!!!....

Masu ROWA kawai!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Dan-Borno

WIRELESS TRANSFER No. 3400122176442

Recipients ID:      Ummita Kanoonline.com
Place of Receipt:   Barzakh City Bank - Main Branch
Date:                  00/00/0000

Details:

The sum of One Million Eight Hundred and Fourty Eight Thousand Ujur is
(=U=1,848,000) being sent to the above named beneficiary to be signed
and collected by the same person with above name and any other identification.

Details of Sender:

Name:                 Dan-Borno Kanoonline
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

*~MuDa~*

Ah Meetah, DONT TELL ME THAT YOU HAVENT SEEN THE COUPLE OF COWS I SENT AND A HERD OF GOATS? THEY WERE MOVED IN A TRUCK ACCOMPANIED BY 3 BAGS OR RICE, A BAG OR SUGAR, A BAG OR CORN AND 2 BAGS OF MILLET FOR YOUR TUWON MASARA, INFACT THE DRIVER HAS A BROWN BAG WHEREBY IN THE ZIPPED SIDE POCKET OF THE BAG IS A WHITE ENVELOP THAT CONTAINED SEVERAL NNAIRA NOTES FOR YOU IMMEDIATE NEEDS. R U TELLING ME THAT THEY HAVE BEEN STOLEN OR HIJACKED? i HOPE NOT, I JUST HOPE NOT!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

waduz

Kai lallai fa, gifts are pouring in from left, right and center! Shudnt be left behind even though its after sallah now, may be it can be used for the Sitta. Fateez, please have one kwalin ashana cike da suga, one big garwan manja empty and the sum of an amount to materialize after collecting my yet to be approved leave grant. Yes, u cab share it with all, especially shi manjan, don kowa ya sami taba jan miya lokacin bude baki. ::)

ummita

I noticed a lot of stingy, penny-pinching, tightfisted people are full on this board with the exception of Dan-Maiduguri & Mudacris ONLY. I hope you got my thank you messages too. 

G-naka, Fateez, Kitkat, Husna, IBB, Myself Mlbash and Hafsy: (keh dama, dat is ur trademark-stingy! Pessin b even countin grain of rice b4 she serves her guest. Abi I lie? I lie? Munzo da idonmu gidenki mun geni ai) >:(. And for those that have names registered here I am just surprised that common kobo wuna no fit dash! Kai, parsimonious people kawai! Kuna karba albashi kun makaleh! Baku iya fiter dah Zakkah bane?! And tomorrow you will be here on pretentious grounds saying there's one big family here.

Allah ma ya fada kada mutum kadah yeyi rowa....!!!!! So again I put my request forward, GORON NA SALLAH start providing........my account details to follow curtly. All monies accepted, any denomination whether cash-in, cheques, electronic wiring or gifts. For those who have a preference to give me gifts, ;D make sure u familiarize yourself with my likes n dislikes. From d Admin down to any member who has just joined in now, goron na sallah naku, ku kawo!!!

Am givin ONLY 3 persons Eid gifts too......names 2 follow shortly

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: ummita on December 15, 2007, 06:01:52 AM
and Hafsy: (keh dama, dat is ur trademark-stingy! Pessin b even countin grain of rice b4 she serves her guest. Abi I lie? I lie? Munzo da idonmu gidenki mun geni ai) >:(.
Ban so tonan asiri. ;D

From d Admin down to any member who has just joined in now, goron na sallah naku, ku kawo!!! [/color]
Since Mudacris, Dan-Borno and Waduz have donated their goron sallah allow us to open a collection point for all the monies. Ko ya kuka gani?

MADAM YOU WILL DISSAPPEAR AND GO AWOL FOR A LONG TIME FROM THE BOARD, AND WHEN EID IS AROUND THE CORNER YOU WILL CARRY YOURSELF SHAMELESSLY AND GET BACK BEING ACTIVE
What you see is what you get[/b]

sdanyaro

Allah ma ya fada kada mutum kadah yeyi rowa....!!!!! So again I put my request forward, GORON NA SALLAH start providing........my account details to follow curtly. All monies accepted, any denomination whether cash-in, cheques, electronic wiring or gifts. For those who have a preference to give me gifts, ;D make sure u familiarize yourself with my likes n dislikes. From d Admin down to any member who has just joined in now, goron na sallah naku, ku kawo!!!

Am givin ONLY 3 persons Eid gifts too......names 2 follow shortly[/color]
ummita Kai ko k'afa, koko Kai da K'afa 'r agon kike so?

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on December 16, 2007, 04:32:51 AM

MADAM YOU WILL DISSAPPEAR AND GO AWOL FOR A LONG TIME FROM THE BOARD, AND WHEN EID IS AROUND THE CORNER YOU WILL CARRY YOURSELF SHAMELESSLY AND GET BACK BEING ACTIVE

LOL....Hafsy "Iron" Lady kenan. I trust you, the Vicious One but take am easy o a'a, na ummita fa! Besides no be true? Abi you want make i spill?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

MySeLf

Quote from: Hafsy_Lady on December 16, 2007, 04:32:51 AM

I concur hafsy....
Ummita mungane wayon :P And If u think Is not true then U send us the goran sallah first.. lol
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!